Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Outcast Alliance - Open To All!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Myren disperses her magic and rubs her head.
"I don't know any prophecy magic. I'm sure Eden, our seer, would be willing to teach me something but I'm still learning combat magic and practical spells. As well as a few parlor tricks." She says, forming an ice cube in her hand and 'unfolding' it until it looks like a butterfly. Geist sees Myren's butterfly and morphs his orb into the shape of a butterfly. He makes it fly over and land in Myren's hand next to her ice butterfly, which flaps its wings.
Myren disperses her magic and rubs her head.
"I don't know any prophecy magic. I'm sure Eden, our seer, would be willing to teach me something but I'm still learning combat magic and practical spells. As well as a few parlor tricks." She says, forming an ice cube in her hand and 'unfolding' it until it looks like a butterfly. Geist sees Myren's butterfly and morphs his orb into the shape of a butterfly. He makes it fly over and land in Myren's hand next to her ice butterfly, which flaps its wings.
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47