Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RoR] A Puzzling Party
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Come one, come all! Join the greatest game to be seen this fall!
Come one, come all! Join the greatest game to be seen this fall!
Oh!! I almost forgot to sign up for this!! [b]Username:[/b] Scatterspark [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25418118][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/254182/25418118_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Carnelian [b]Personality:[/b] The clan's baker, Carnelian has a passion for food, especially pastries and cakes. She's easy-going, generous, and matronly, and always has something kind to say about everyone. As is common with snappers, she's also patient, and rarely rushes (even when she maybe should). [b]Time Zone (FR Time):[/b] +1 [b]Time Usually on FR (FR time):[/b] 11:00-16:30 (and assorted other hours) [b]Other:[/b] savory pies :< @floatinginspace @minty
Oh!! I almost forgot to sign up for this!!

Username: Scatterspark
Dragon Image:
25418118_350.png
Dragon Name: Carnelian
Personality: The clan's baker, Carnelian has a passion for food, especially pastries and cakes. She's easy-going, generous, and matronly, and always has something kind to say about everyone. As is common with snappers, she's also patient, and rarely rushes (even when she maybe should).
Time Zone (FR Time): +1
Time Usually on FR (FR time): 11:00-16:30 (and assorted other hours)
Other: savory pies :<

@floatinginspace @minty
event-sig-small-4.png
@Scatterspark

Noted, thanks for signing up!
@Scatterspark

Noted, thanks for signing up!
uCR5SCW.png
[b]Username:[/b] Nighttyger [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26285515] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262856/26285515_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Petani [b]Personality:[/b] Petani is an alchemist by trade, but a brief foray into cooking during the last Mistral Jamboree has him hooked. Cooking, alchemy, same thing, right? He's enthusiastic, at least, if not the most talented. Generally quite outgoing and willing to make friends with anyone, he seems to take a weird amount of offense to negative opinions on the Beastclans... But Petani's not the kind to hold grudges! He'd rather just have fun helping people. [b]Time Zone (FR Time):[/b] FR +3 [b]Time Usually on FR (FR time):[/b] starting anywhere from 15/16:00, typically ending around 21:00 [b]Other:[/b] not particularly fond of tex-mex, myself. I have lots of experience RPing (I've got novel-length works under my belt!), but I typically do 1-on-1 RPs. My biggest writing weakness is establishing setting/plot details, but that's the nice part of events like this - I don't have to worry about that, and I instead get to focus on my strengths, dialogue and character interaction! @floatinginspace @minty
Username: Nighttyger
Dragon Image:
26285515_350.png

Dragon Name: Petani
Personality: Petani is an alchemist by trade, but a brief foray into cooking during the last Mistral Jamboree has him hooked. Cooking, alchemy, same thing, right? He's enthusiastic, at least, if not the most talented. Generally quite outgoing and willing to make friends with anyone, he seems to take a weird amount of offense to negative opinions on the Beastclans... But Petani's not the kind to hold grudges! He'd rather just have fun helping people.
Time Zone (FR Time): FR +3
Time Usually on FR (FR time): starting anywhere from 15/16:00, typically ending around 21:00
Other: not particularly fond of tex-mex, myself. I have lots of experience RPing (I've got novel-length works under my belt!), but I typically do 1-on-1 RPs. My biggest writing weakness is establishing setting/plot details, but that's the nice part of events like this - I don't have to worry about that, and I instead get to focus on my strengths, dialogue and character interaction!

@floatinginspace @minty
If you buy dragons from me to exalt, please name them first!
T5sUJyn.png
@Nighttyger

Thank you for joining us! Your submission is noted.
@Nighttyger

Thank you for joining us! Your submission is noted.
[b]Username:[/b] Elysadie [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36210654] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362107/36210654_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Sergey [b]Personality:[/b] Sergey is young and impetuous so she often ends up in sticky situations. However, she is also perceptive, brave and resourceful and will find a way to resolve those situations. She is eager to learn but quick to act resulting in sometimes not getting all the information she needs. She is well meaning and ready to serve whether or not she is asked to. Some are scared by all of her ridges and her lumbering clumsiness but when they get to know her they find her to be friendly, compassionate and kind. [b]Time Zone (FR Time):[/b] +2 [b]Time Usually on FR (FR time):[/b] often throughout the day from 10:00 to 18:00 [b]Other:[/b] Sushi. :( Also, may I please be put on the ping list? @floatinginspace @minty
Username: Elysadie
Dragon Image:

36210654_350.png

Dragon Name: Sergey
Personality:
Sergey is young and impetuous so she often ends up in sticky situations. However, she is also perceptive, brave and resourceful and will find a way to resolve those situations. She is eager to learn but quick to act resulting in sometimes not getting all the information she needs. She is well meaning and ready to serve whether or not she is asked to. Some are scared by all of her ridges and her lumbering clumsiness but when they get to know her they find her to be friendly, compassionate and kind.
Time Zone (FR Time): +2
Time Usually on FR (FR time): often throughout the day from 10:00 to 18:00
Other: Sushi. :( Also, may I please be put on the ping list?

@floatinginspace @minty
ZVpCPil.png

BzHpyUh.pngNYOWA9o.pngbMq1tG6.png

z9qhfn0.pngROlI7FX.pngZxxgt4q.png

hbKK7Vu.pngryPEgZJ.pngYgzAbYz.png

Gala2021_sig2_pt1.pngGala2021_sig2_pt2.pngGala2021_sig2_pt3.pngGala2021_sig2_pt4.png[/center]

yITklUu.png uoVfMZU.png 83EJM6j.png

WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png

FoddartSigButton.pngOOFHubSigButton.pngIFHubSigButton.pngOOFRaffleSigButton.png

GrTGC96.png

tMlyNqq.gifmkJRaCi.gifj6cgdhS.gifAEPtOBI.gifSJQAssI.gif

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png

festhub.png

CS0nkUR.png

rvqZ0QB.png NfFamIr.png zEKbWSA.png

WvWSigButtonFoddart.pngWvWSigButtonOOFHub.pngWvWSigButtonIFHub.pngWvWSigButtonOOFRaffle.png

ZVpCPil.png

tcc02.png

Skj7sXw.pngqM5h0OS.png9iqIFni.png

PTKpu03.png

66MHIIb.png

35326_v.gif

tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png.

4UFPauX.pngvr4igoD.pngJJs5osq.png

UZ6dqn4.png

Fd5cQVO.png

[/URLih7flOs.png

2CdpJXx.pngqqUF6uA.png8sPyLyJ.pngsHkurLI.pngbLXqlDh.pngwKkqzj9.pngObemf6X.png1p4Vvg7.pnga714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngnAoSSfC.png

ODmMtsi.png

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png.
starfall_event_hub_button.png. astronomy_club_kaika_badge.pngFz6gBO0.pngtumblr_owcfyl5C0v1vlqz1wo2_r2_100.png

ih7flOs.png

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png

a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png.DJ6NRwa.pngZotYQYL.pngNzuaEO5.pngJvh6Wev.pngljaR4w8.pngm1b9mkG.pngXPYcDbT.pngzuT25OJ.pngEQwvZVV.pngndPHM6T.pngGNfryul.pngpCgjo8q.pngTiOl8Pt.png.FZQ5g.pngytwTJYT.png
fr%20elysadie%20sig%202_zpsfi2umkjp.png.
lcv78RR.png
[b]Username:[/b] Punkinator919 [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36250141] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362502/36250141_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Yori [b]Personality:[/b] Yori is a sweet, yet sassy, young dragon. Due to her youth, she tends to be more rambunctious when it comes to situations she’s comfortable in. However, her inexperience causes her to be shy at times, and she holds high honor to those who are much older than her. Despite her appearance, she is rather playful as well, and very forgetful of her now much larger size. Don’t worry, she won’t TRY to hurt you! [b]Time Zone (FR Time):[/b] +3 FR time [b]Time Usually on FR (FR time):[/b] 2:00-19:00 on Weekdays; Saturdays can be hit or miss, since I’m in marching band and it’s competition season for us; and Sundays is more like 7:00-19:00. [b]Other:[/b] My time window means that when I periodically check, it doesn’t ensure I’m online for 17 hours XD. I haven’t RPed on here before, so I’m a little rusty on dragon lore. I tried to make my dragon reflect the fact I’m pretty inexperienced. Oh! And my dragon is the one I’m pampering for RoR! Oh, and my least favorite dish has to be anything with like Beans in it. I hate the way the ‘pop’ in my mouth, bluck! (However I’m a picky eater so there are lots of food I don’t like o3o) @floatinginspace @minty
Username: Punkinator919
Dragon Image:
36250141_350.png

Dragon Name: Yori
Personality: Yori is a sweet, yet sassy, young dragon. Due to her youth, she tends to be more rambunctious when it comes to situations she’s comfortable in. However, her inexperience causes her to be shy at times, and she holds high honor to those who are much older than her. Despite her appearance, she is rather playful as well, and very forgetful of her now much larger size. Don’t worry, she won’t TRY to hurt you!
Time Zone (FR Time): +3 FR time
Time Usually on FR (FR time): 2:00-19:00 on Weekdays; Saturdays can be hit or miss, since I’m in marching band and it’s competition season for us; and Sundays is more like 7:00-19:00.
Other: My time window means that when I periodically check, it doesn’t ensure I’m online for 17 hours XD. I haven’t RPed on here before, so I’m a little rusty on dragon lore. I tried to make my dragon reflect the fact I’m pretty inexperienced. Oh! And my dragon is the one I’m pampering for RoR! Oh, and my least favorite dish has to be anything with like Beans in it. I hate the way the ‘pop’ in my mouth, bluck! (However I’m a picky eater so there are lots of food I don’t like o3o)

@floatinginspace @minty
punkinator919_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc5zq7l.gif
@Elysadie

Added! What pinglist were you looking for exactly?

@Punkinator919

you've been recorded, thank you for joining!
@Elysadie

Added! What pinglist were you looking for exactly?

@Punkinator919

you've been recorded, thank you for joining!
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace
I got it backwards. We are going to be pinged at the beginning of each event with our team right? That way we will be in the right spot for each puzzle?
@FloatingInSpace
I got it backwards. We are going to be pinged at the beginning of each event with our team right? That way we will be in the right spot for each puzzle?
ZVpCPil.png

BzHpyUh.pngNYOWA9o.pngbMq1tG6.png

z9qhfn0.pngROlI7FX.pngZxxgt4q.png

hbKK7Vu.pngryPEgZJ.pngYgzAbYz.png

Gala2021_sig2_pt1.pngGala2021_sig2_pt2.pngGala2021_sig2_pt3.pngGala2021_sig2_pt4.png[/center]

yITklUu.png uoVfMZU.png 83EJM6j.png

WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png

FoddartSigButton.pngOOFHubSigButton.pngIFHubSigButton.pngOOFRaffleSigButton.png

GrTGC96.png

tMlyNqq.gifmkJRaCi.gifj6cgdhS.gifAEPtOBI.gifSJQAssI.gif

festhub.png

CS0nkUR.png

rvqZ0QB.png NfFamIr.png zEKbWSA.png

WvWSigButtonFoddart.pngWvWSigButtonOOFHub.pngWvWSigButtonIFHub.pngWvWSigButtonOOFRaffle.png

ZVpCPil.png

tcc02.png

Skj7sXw.pngqM5h0OS.png9iqIFni.png

PTKpu03.png

66MHIIb.png

35326_v.gif

tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png.

4UFPauX.pngvr4igoD.pngJJs5osq.png

UZ6dqn4.png

Fd5cQVO.png

[/URLih7flOs.png

2CdpJXx.pngqqUF6uA.png8sPyLyJ.pngsHkurLI.pngbLXqlDh.pngwKkqzj9.pngObemf6X.png1p4Vvg7.pnga714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngnAoSSfC.png

ODmMtsi.png

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png.
starfall_event_hub_button.png. astronomy_club_kaika_badge.pngFz6gBO0.pngtumblr_owcfyl5C0v1vlqz1wo2_r2_100.png

ih7flOs.png

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png

a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png.DJ6NRwa.pngZotYQYL.pngNzuaEO5.pngJvh6Wev.pngljaR4w8.pngm1b9mkG.pngXPYcDbT.pngzuT25OJ.pngEQwvZVV.pngndPHM6T.pngGNfryul.pngpCgjo8q.pngTiOl8Pt.png.FZQ5g.pngytwTJYT.png
fr%20elysadie%20sig%202_zpsfi2umkjp.png.
lcv78RR.png
@Elysadie

Yes, exactly! You shouldn't have any issues as long as you check for pings from either of us.
@Elysadie

Yes, exactly! You shouldn't have any issues as long as you check for pings from either of us.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9