Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RoR] A Puzzling Party
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ok thanks!
Ok thanks!
ZVpCPil.png

BzHpyUh.pngNYOWA9o.pngbMq1tG6.png

z9qhfn0.pngROlI7FX.pngZxxgt4q.png

hbKK7Vu.pngryPEgZJ.pngYgzAbYz.png

Gala2021_sig2_pt1.pngGala2021_sig2_pt2.pngGala2021_sig2_pt3.pngGala2021_sig2_pt4.png[/center]

yITklUu.png uoVfMZU.png 83EJM6j.png

WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png

FoddartSigButton.pngOOFHubSigButton.pngIFHubSigButton.pngOOFRaffleSigButton.png

GrTGC96.png

tMlyNqq.gifmkJRaCi.gifj6cgdhS.gifAEPtOBI.gifSJQAssI.gif

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png

festhub.png

CS0nkUR.png

rvqZ0QB.png NfFamIr.png zEKbWSA.png

WvWSigButtonFoddart.pngWvWSigButtonOOFHub.pngWvWSigButtonIFHub.pngWvWSigButtonOOFRaffle.png

ZVpCPil.png

tcc02.png

Skj7sXw.pngqM5h0OS.png9iqIFni.png

PTKpu03.png

66MHIIb.png

35326_v.gif

tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png.

4UFPauX.pngvr4igoD.pngJJs5osq.png

UZ6dqn4.png

Fd5cQVO.png

[/URLih7flOs.png

2CdpJXx.pngqqUF6uA.png8sPyLyJ.pngsHkurLI.pngbLXqlDh.pngwKkqzj9.pngObemf6X.png1p4Vvg7.pnga714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngnAoSSfC.png

ODmMtsi.png

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png.
starfall_event_hub_button.png. astronomy_club_kaika_badge.pngFz6gBO0.pngtumblr_owcfyl5C0v1vlqz1wo2_r2_100.png

ih7flOs.png

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png

a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png.DJ6NRwa.pngZotYQYL.pngNzuaEO5.pngJvh6Wev.pngljaR4w8.pngm1b9mkG.pngXPYcDbT.pngzuT25OJ.pngEQwvZVV.pngndPHM6T.pngGNfryul.pngpCgjo8q.pngTiOl8Pt.png.FZQ5g.pngytwTJYT.png
fr%20elysadie%20sig%202_zpsfi2umkjp.png.
lcv78RR.png
Please take a peek and join the game!
Please take a peek and join the game!
Come one, come all
Come one, come all
uCR5SCW.png
[center][b]Username:[/b] PalladiumX [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35860875] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358609/35860875_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Mortraire [b]Personality:[/b] Mortraire is calm for a Spiral, but still has plenty of enthusiasm and energy. He enjoys cracking jokes, especially puns (he is always trying to come up with new ones). Mortraire is usually spontaneous, preferring to act rather than plan. Sometimes, this has landed him in trouble but he just rolls with it. His uses his wits to get out of trouble just as easily as he landed himself into it. Mortraire has a big heart and loves making friends. He likes to seek out the good qualities in other dragons. [b]Time Zone (FR Time):[/b] +3 FR time [b]Time Usually on FR (FR time):[/b] 22:00 - 1:00 FR time. [b]Other:[/b]Pork and Sauerkraut How will I be placed on a team? @floatinginspace @minty[/center]
Username: PalladiumX

35860875_350.png

Dragon Name:
Mortraire

Personality:
Mortraire is calm for a Spiral, but still has plenty of enthusiasm and energy. He enjoys cracking jokes, especially puns (he is always trying to come up with new ones). Mortraire is usually spontaneous, preferring to act rather than plan. Sometimes, this has landed him in trouble but he just rolls with it. His uses his wits to get out of trouble just as easily as he landed himself into it.

Mortraire has a big heart and loves making friends. He likes to seek out the good qualities in other dragons.

Time Zone (FR Time): +3 FR time
Time Usually on FR (FR time): 22:00 - 1:00 FR time.
Other:Pork and Sauerkraut

How will I be placed on a team?

@floatinginspace @minty
@PalladiumX

We will first be looking at people in similar time zones before breaking it down by how often people are online. If we believe someone has a time that's more consistent with a different time zone, we'll group them with the other one.

Also, please re-read the rules as you've missed something.
@PalladiumX

We will first be looking at people in similar time zones before breaking it down by how often people are online. If we believe someone has a time that's more consistent with a different time zone, we'll group them with the other one.

Also, please re-read the rules as you've missed something.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

Thank you for letting me know. Also, I updated my info to include my least favorite dish.
@FloatingInSpace

Thank you for letting me know. Also, I updated my info to include my least favorite dish.
@PalladiumX
Thank you!
@PalladiumX
Thank you!
uCR5SCW.png
[b]Username:[/b] Elsu [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29017599] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290176/29017599_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] EveningStar [b]Personality:[/b] [center][u]Dreamy | Clumsy | Adventurous[/u][/center] Star is a good-natured and helpful dragon, when one can pull his head out of the clouds. Sometimes folks have reason to wish they'd left him to his daydreams, for he has a tendency for his feet to be at least five steps behind where his mind is going, and to blunder into things -- not always a convenient thing, in a kitchen. However, his typical Tundra sense of smell makes for a discerning palate, which makes him useful as assistant to his clan's other cooks. Despite his soft and shy-seeming demeanor, the Tundra has a hidden streak of adventurousness, willing to do what must be done (or at least what he -thinks- must be done), for the good of his friends. Unfortunately this can mean his striking out and just doing it, without telling anyone... [b]Time Zone (FR Time):[/b] FR+0 [b]Time Usually on FR (FR time):[/b] I tend to be here most in the mornings (8-9 FRtime) and evenings (7pm onward) but I like my dragons wayyyyy too much and so I try to at least check in here whenever I can. [b]Other:[/b] I don't like tuna casserole. D: @floatinginspace @minty
Username: Elsu

29017599_350.png

Dragon Name: EveningStar
Personality:
Dreamy | Clumsy | Adventurous
Star is a good-natured and helpful dragon, when one can pull his head out of the clouds. Sometimes folks have reason to wish they'd left him to his daydreams, for he has a tendency for his feet to be at least five steps behind where his mind is going, and to blunder into things -- not always a convenient thing, in a kitchen. However, his typical Tundra sense of smell makes for a discerning palate, which makes him useful as assistant to his clan's other cooks. Despite his soft and shy-seeming demeanor, the Tundra has a hidden streak of adventurousness, willing to do what must be done (or at least what he -thinks- must be done), for the good of his friends. Unfortunately this can mean his striking out and just doing it, without telling anyone...
Time Zone (FR Time): FR+0
Time Usually on FR (FR time): I tend to be here most in the mornings (8-9 FRtime) and evenings (7pm onward) but I like my dragons wayyyyy too much and so I try to at least check in here whenever I can.
Other: I don't like tuna casserole. D:

@floatinginspace @minty
B1Vtq5s.gifRz7ZJcJ.png tumblr_inline_otq29dktir1qzyloc_500.gif Uxts8PW.gif gFwGJ3H.gif
@Elsu

Thank you, you've been recorded!
@Elsu

Thank you, you've been recorded!
uCR5SCW.png
Come one, come all!
Come one, come all!
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9