Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RoR] A Puzzling Party
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Keep 'em coming.
Keep 'em coming.
uCR5SCW.png
[b]Username:[/b] argylion [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26170826][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261709/26170826_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Hemlock [b]Personality:[/b] Hemlock is a bit all over the place, as spirals commonly are, and can get off topic fairly easily. He is also a bit awkward at times, saying what's on his mind with virtually no filter or rambling his thought processes out loud. He can also get a bit flustered when things don't get done [i]juuust right.[/i] Despite this, Hemlock honestly tries to help to the best of his ability. [b]Time Zone (FR Time):[/b] FR +3 [b]Time Usually on FR (FR time):[/b] Weekdays: around 4-5:00 to 7:00 (FR times) reliably. I may be on earlier (or later) too though. Weekends: I'm usually logged in most of the day and check in between doing other stuff [b]Other:[/b] Hemlock loves anything poisonous, venomous or otherwise toxic. He can get a bit risky if you let him experiment, but ask him about his restaurant's best dishes and he'll get distracted enough to be steered away from making potentially deadly recipes. Edit: oops. put Hem's favorite stuff. My least favorite dish is... I don't know. I don't like cooked peppers or overly cinnamon-y stuff though. @floatinginspace @minty
Username: argylion
Dragon Image: 26170826_350.png
Dragon Name: Hemlock
Personality: Hemlock is a bit all over the place, as spirals commonly are, and can get off topic fairly easily. He is also a bit awkward at times, saying what's on his mind with virtually no filter or rambling his thought processes out loud. He can also get a bit flustered when things don't get done juuust right. Despite this, Hemlock honestly tries to help to the best of his ability.
Time Zone (FR Time): FR +3
Time Usually on FR (FR time):
Weekdays: around 4-5:00 to 7:00 (FR times) reliably. I may be on earlier (or later) too though.
Weekends: I'm usually logged in most of the day and check in between doing other stuff

Other: Hemlock loves anything poisonous, venomous or otherwise toxic. He can get a bit risky if you let him experiment, but ask him about his restaurant's best dishes and he'll get distracted enough to be steered away from making potentially deadly recipes.

Edit: oops. put Hem's favorite stuff. My least favorite dish is... I don't know. I don't like cooked peppers or overly cinnamon-y stuff though.

@floatinginspace @minty
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
@argylion

Thank you for joining us! I have you all signed up.
@argylion

Thank you for joining us! I have you all signed up.
Up!
Up!
uCR5SCW.png
[b]Username:[/b] MarinaQuakenbush [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34424619] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344247/34424619_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Lyra [b]Personality:[/b] She's a little reserved, but tries her best to help others feel welcome and appreciated. She is determined, sweet, and brave. She enjoys a good mystery and cooking up various concoctions. [b]Time Zone (FR Time):[/b] FR+2 [b]Time Usually on FR (FR time):[/b] I'm going to be super busy Oct 16th-20th but otherwise will be okay. Mods if this is a problem for the event, please let me know and I'll withdraw from it. I'm off on and on all the time here. Usually more free I guess in the evening or early morning. [b]Other:[/b] Anything with asparagus or fennel. I cannot stand those two vegetables in any dish. @floatinginspace @minty
Username: MarinaQuakenbush
Dragon Image:
34424619_350.png

Dragon Name: Lyra
Personality: She's a little reserved, but tries her best to help others feel welcome and appreciated. She is determined, sweet, and brave. She enjoys a good mystery and cooking up various concoctions.
Time Zone (FR Time): FR+2
Time Usually on FR (FR time): I'm going to be super busy Oct 16th-20th but otherwise will be okay. Mods if this is a problem for the event, please let me know and I'll withdraw from it. I'm off on and on all the time here. Usually more free I guess in the evening or early morning.
Other: Anything with asparagus or fennel. I cannot stand those two vegetables in any dish.

@floatinginspace @minty
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush

Thank you for joining, you have been noted!
@MarinaQuakenbush

Thank you for joining, you have been noted!
uCR5SCW.png
[b]Username:[/b] SkullLotus [b]Dragon Image:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32427654] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324277/32427654_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Arroyo [b]Personality:[/b] somewhat energetic but not the the point that hes a spiral firecracker waiting to go off! He is quite carefree and cause of that might not care about the time limit they have, so uh that might be bad. Mischievous as well! But during this event he might not be as I'm not sure how I would write that in. But there is a chance! So pranks may occur. This is all I have down and more of his personality is probably going to come out with this event. [b]Time Zone (FR Time):[/b] +3 [b]Time Usually on FR (FR time):[/b] I'm am on sporadically after 12:00 FR [b]Other:[/b] dish? Does Bittermelon count? Like the name it's real bitter! I haven't done so much RPing and probably might come with one or two paragraphs @floatinginspace @minty
Username: SkullLotus
Dragon Image:
32427654_350.png

Dragon Name: Arroyo
Personality: somewhat energetic but not the the point that hes a spiral firecracker waiting to go off! He is quite carefree and cause of that might not care about the time limit they have, so uh that might be bad. Mischievous as well! But during this event he might not be as I'm not sure how I would write that in. But there is a chance! So pranks may occur. This is all I have down and more of his personality is probably going to come out with this event.
Time Zone (FR Time): +3
Time Usually on FR (FR time): I'm am on sporadically after 12:00 FR
Other: dish? Does Bittermelon count? Like the name it's real bitter! I haven't done so much RPing and probably might come with one or two paragraphs

@floatinginspace @minty
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@SkullLotus

Thank you, you have been noted!
@SkullLotus

Thank you, you have been noted!
uCR5SCW.png
Up
Up
uCR5SCW.png
[b]Username:[/b] KathiraNarae [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35272922] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352730/35272922_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Katalizator ('Kal' to his friends) [b]Personality:[/b] Kal is the chef of his clan, which really means he's in charge of the unseen kitchen crew who prepare meals for the patients (Aperta is a medical complex). It leads to a lot of complications, as different patients have different dietary requirements, not to mention the times that medication has to be added to the food itself, but Kal is experienced at juggling multiple jobs at one time and making sure everything goes where - and when - it should. Forget what you think about hospital food, Kal likes to make the wards a little happier by providing a high-quality meal that's even presented well to everyone, albeit within budget restrictions. Off the clock, Kal is relaxed and laid-back sort of fellow with a love for cats. He's actually Aperta's crazy cat dragon, and has even been known to sneak his black tom Mati into the kitchens underneath his chef hat. He claims she helps with recipes. He's also a sommelier, as a surprise to many, but in the sense that he quite literally 'brews his own', in a bizarre mutation to his Capsule gene. Good luck getting anyone to drink it if they know where it's from, though. [b]Time Zone (FR Time):[/b] FR +1 [b]Time Usually on FR (FR time):[/b] My work schedule varies by week, and the times I'm on vary based on if I'm working that day. On work days, I'll pop for about 10 minutes at around 5:20 am, but won't return for eight and a half hours. I wake up much later one days off, but will be on for longer. Most certain time-frame is 3pm-6pm, popping in again for about half an hour at around 9pm. On Thursdays, I leave at 5pm. On Fridays, I'll just about manage the personal points but my team should be aware that I won't be able to help out on that day. I'd be all for not doing anything on Friday, if writing would negatively impact the team. [b]Other:[/b] You said dish, so I'm saying the dish, not just my least favourite ingredients. Stews and casseroles. They over-boil everything so much that all the flavours of everything in them meld together in an icky blandness in the broth, while the remaining food becomes uniformly bland and mushy. Ew. @floatinginspace @minty
Username: KathiraNarae
Dragon Image:
35272922_350.png

Dragon Name: Katalizator ('Kal' to his friends)
Personality: Kal is the chef of his clan, which really means he's in charge of the unseen kitchen crew who prepare meals for the patients (Aperta is a medical complex). It leads to a lot of complications, as different patients have different dietary requirements, not to mention the times that medication has to be added to the food itself, but Kal is experienced at juggling multiple jobs at one time and making sure everything goes where - and when - it should. Forget what you think about hospital food, Kal likes to make the wards a little happier by providing a high-quality meal that's even presented well to everyone, albeit within budget restrictions.

Off the clock, Kal is relaxed and laid-back sort of fellow with a love for cats. He's actually Aperta's crazy cat dragon, and has even been known to sneak his black tom Mati into the kitchens underneath his chef hat. He claims she helps with recipes. He's also a sommelier, as a surprise to many, but in the sense that he quite literally 'brews his own', in a bizarre mutation to his Capsule gene. Good luck getting anyone to drink it if they know where it's from, though.
Time Zone (FR Time): FR +1
Time Usually on FR (FR time): My work schedule varies by week, and the times I'm on vary based on if I'm working that day. On work days, I'll pop for about 10 minutes at around 5:20 am, but won't return for eight and a half hours. I wake up much later one days off, but will be on for longer.

Most certain time-frame is 3pm-6pm, popping in again for about half an hour at around 9pm. On Thursdays, I leave at 5pm. On Fridays, I'll just about manage the personal points but my team should be aware that I won't be able to help out on that day. I'd be all for not doing anything on Friday, if writing would negatively impact the team.
Other: You said dish, so I'm saying the dish, not just my least favourite ingredients. Stews and casseroles. They over-boil everything so much that all the flavours of everything in them meld together in an icky blandness in the broth, while the remaining food becomes uniformly bland and mushy. Ew.

@floatinginspace @minty
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9