Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RoR] A Puzzling Party
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Ciphers

Awesome dragon! Just to clarify, do you mean 5:00-9:00 FR time or 5:00-21:00 FR time? I wasn't sure if you were using military format or not. ;^^

@Faededfyre @Hideki

Your submissions have been noted!

@Kristan

Welcome to the world of RPing! So long as you stay courteous, you'll have a great time.
@Ciphers

Awesome dragon! Just to clarify, do you mean 5:00-9:00 FR time or 5:00-21:00 FR time? I wasn't sure if you were using military format or not. ;^^

@Faededfyre @Hideki

Your submissions have been noted!

@Kristan

Welcome to the world of RPing! So long as you stay courteous, you'll have a great time.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace
whoops! Totally meant 21:00FR time. Must have blanked out on that part when I was converting the times.
@FloatingInSpace
whoops! Totally meant 21:00FR time. Must have blanked out on that part when I was converting the times.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
@Ciphers

Great, just checking in!
@Ciphers

Great, just checking in!
uCR5SCW.png
[b]Username:[/b] @Saraceaser [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35064383] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350644/35064383_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Rainier [b]Personality:[/b] Rainier's a bit detached when it comes to socializing with others, though that's partly in due to the fact his family's line is 'cursed' into being VERY sensitive to spirits and the supernatural; because of this he doesn't spend a lot of time with others, but that doesn't make him jerkish at all. In fact being very thoughtful and a deep-thinker, Rainier is very considerate towards others if not just a tiny bit cautious around new Dragons he has just met. [b]Time Zone (FR Time):[/b] +3 FRT [b]Time Usually on FR (FR time):[/b] On Weekends, usually all day; on Weekdays, off and on till about 12 FRT and on till about 20 FRT. [b]Other:[/b] I admit my RP skills are not the STRONGEST, but I will try my best! ^^;; As for my least favorite food.... I REALLY don't like Spicy food nor do I like Seafood; I'm fine with most things but those I really can't handle at all. :P @floatinginspace @minty
Username: @Saraceaser

Dragon Image:

35064383_350.png

Dragon Name: Rainier

Personality: Rainier's a bit detached when it comes to socializing with others, though that's partly in due to the fact his family's line is 'cursed' into being VERY sensitive to spirits and the supernatural; because of this he doesn't spend a lot of time with others, but that doesn't make him jerkish at all. In fact being very thoughtful and a deep-thinker, Rainier is very considerate towards others if not just a tiny bit cautious around new Dragons he has just met.

Time Zone (FR Time): +3 FRT

Time Usually on FR (FR time): On Weekends, usually all day; on Weekdays, off and on till about 12 FRT and on till about 20 FRT.

Other: I admit my RP skills are not the STRONGEST, but I will try my best! ^^;; As for my least favorite food.... I REALLY don't like Spicy food nor do I like Seafood; I'm fine with most things but those I really can't handle at all. :P

@floatinginspace @minty
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser

Thank you for joining us! Your submission is recorded.
@Saraceaser

Thank you for joining us! Your submission is recorded.
There's room for everyone!
There's room for everyone!
uCR5SCW.png
[b]Username:[/b] @Warriorgirl1234 [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14047244] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140473/14047244_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Oreo [b]Personality:[/b] Oreo is a very calm dragon, and very mothering. She prefers to stay in her kitchen rather then to fight. She's sweet and kind, but not afraid to speak her mind. She loves to meet new dragons. [b]Time Zone (FR Time):[/b] FR -8 [b]Time Usually on FR (FR time):[/b] About 17:00 to 9:00 FR time [b]Other:[/b] Woohoo this should be fun! And my least favourite dish has to be anything with seafood. @floatinginspace @minty
Username: @Warriorgirl1234
Dragon Image:
14047244_350.png

Dragon Name: Oreo
Personality: Oreo is a very calm dragon, and very mothering. She prefers to stay in her kitchen rather then to fight. She's sweet and kind, but not afraid to speak her mind. She loves to meet new dragons.
Time Zone (FR Time): FR -8
Time Usually on FR (FR time): About 17:00 to 9:00 FR time
Other: Woohoo this should be fun! And my least favourite dish has to be anything with seafood.

@floatinginspace @minty
Mira | He/They | FR +14
@Warriorgirl1234

Thank you, you have been noted!
@Warriorgirl1234

Thank you, you have been noted!
uCR5SCW.png
[b]Username:[/b] StormDragon21 [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34184941] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/341850/34184941_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Biar [b]Personality:[/b] Biar is a robot, but despite that she is known for a fierce and boisterous personality, the opposite of what most robots are assumed to be. She has an almost reckless attitude when it comes to her survival, because she knows as long as her central module remains intact, her body can be easily replaced. (In fact, multiple times it has had to be replaced, and if not for Dan's skilled work she would be a trapped program). Very distrustful to others, Biar has doubts about anyone who's not from her home. Biar has an interest in art, and will draw whimsical patterns in dust or dirt when left without anything to do. [b]Time Zone (FR Time):[/b] +1 [b]Time Usually on FR (FR time):[/b] Anywhere not from 20-6. [b]Other:[/b] My school's rice pudding. WHY MUST YOU DISMANTLE THE BRILLIANT TASTE WITH BAD COOKING @floatinginspace @minty
Username: StormDragon21
Dragon Image:

34184941_350.png

Dragon Name: Biar
Personality:
Biar is a robot, but despite that she is known for a fierce and boisterous personality, the opposite of what most robots are assumed to be. She has an almost reckless attitude when it comes to her survival, because she knows as long as her central module remains intact, her body can be easily replaced. (In fact, multiple times it has had to be replaced, and if not for Dan's skilled work she would be a trapped program). Very distrustful to others, Biar has doubts about anyone who's not from her home. Biar has an interest in art, and will draw whimsical patterns in dust or dirt when left without anything to do.
Time Zone (FR Time): +1
Time Usually on FR (FR time): Anywhere not from 20-6.
Other: My school's rice pudding. WHY MUST YOU DISMANTLE THE BRILLIANT TASTE WITH BAD COOKING
@floatinginspace @minty
Mg9qSuP.gif
@StormDragon21

Thanks for joining us! You're all signed up.
@StormDragon21

Thanks for joining us! You're all signed up.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9