Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Nightmare's Past - 1x1 (private)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41
"I... never wanted to kill anybody." He started. "I only did so accidentally, but it still made me an official nightmare dragon... when I had told my clan that I didnt want to kill dragons, they threw me out, leaving me weak and dying, so I had to find a new host........... to keep me... alive." He trailed off, a look of sadness in his eyes.
"I... never wanted to kill anybody." He started. "I only did so accidentally, but it still made me an official nightmare dragon... when I had told my clan that I didnt want to kill dragons, they threw me out, leaving me weak and dying, so I had to find a new host........... to keep me... alive." He trailed off, a look of sadness in his eyes.
art_shop.png
okay then.......Let me redo that then.
"You did the right thing, refusing to kill." he said, his tone comforting. "It must have been a hard choice for you to make. How long have you been away from home?" he said, making conversation.
okay then.......Let me redo that then.
"You did the right thing, refusing to kill." he said, his tone comforting. "It must have been a hard choice for you to make. How long have you been away from home?" he said, making conversation.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"It would have to have been about 7 or 8 years... I cant remember exactly how long It's been since I was exiled, but about that. Yes." He confirmed. A slight nod of his head.

"I had joined another clan in the space of a couple of days, and stayed there ever since. Had to leave a couple of months ago."
"It would have to have been about 7 or 8 years... I cant remember exactly how long It's been since I was exiled, but about that. Yes." He confirmed. A slight nod of his head.

"I had joined another clan in the space of a couple of days, and stayed there ever since. Had to leave a couple of months ago."
art_shop.png
"And you've been here since then I take it." he said, looking thoughtful. "Well, one more question, what makes you you? Do you have any special quirks that set you apart from others of your kind? Other then you have no desire to harm of course."
"And you've been here since then I take it." he said, looking thoughtful. "Well, one more question, what makes you you? Do you have any special quirks that set you apart from others of your kind? Other then you have no desire to harm of course."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
"I survived by myself after that, but then was attacked recently, so came here, a connection with another dragon convincing me to try my luck." He corrected your statement.

"Special quirks? I dont have many, but just a couple of days after I found the new clan, I had gotten into a fight, and the clan healed me, accidentally making me semi-physical. Because of their powerful healers, I'm probably the most physical nightmare dragon you will come across, not that you'd come across many anymore. They stopped that practice years ago." He concluded. It wasnt much information, but at least there was something.

"Speaking of practices..." he began. His eyes widened, as if he just remembered something. "Years ago! When I was just a hatchling! I remember some dragons talking about my late uncle, who was killed during the war. They said he was researching ways to make their physical forms stronger! But the research was lost along with his lab. Good riddance. He was known to be a very twisted ma-" he was cut off when CrystalMoon got up suddenly and left straight out the door in silence. RoseQuarts looked at the door, then to you two, a concerned expression on her face.
"I survived by myself after that, but then was attacked recently, so came here, a connection with another dragon convincing me to try my luck." He corrected your statement.

"Special quirks? I dont have many, but just a couple of days after I found the new clan, I had gotten into a fight, and the clan healed me, accidentally making me semi-physical. Because of their powerful healers, I'm probably the most physical nightmare dragon you will come across, not that you'd come across many anymore. They stopped that practice years ago." He concluded. It wasnt much information, but at least there was something.

"Speaking of practices..." he began. His eyes widened, as if he just remembered something. "Years ago! When I was just a hatchling! I remember some dragons talking about my late uncle, who was killed during the war. They said he was researching ways to make their physical forms stronger! But the research was lost along with his lab. Good riddance. He was known to be a very twisted ma-" he was cut off when CrystalMoon got up suddenly and left straight out the door in silence. RoseQuarts looked at the door, then to you two, a concerned expression on her face.
art_shop.png
"Thank you, this chat was more helpful then I thought it would be." He said to the spiral before noticing the strange expression RoseQuarts was wearing. "Let me go talk to CrystalMoon and I will see you guys later." He added, turning to follow the tundra.

It didn't take long to catch up and when he did he asked in a quiet voice, "whats wrong friend. You look bothered by something."
"Thank you, this chat was more helpful then I thought it would be." He said to the spiral before noticing the strange expression RoseQuarts was wearing. "Let me go talk to CrystalMoon and I will see you guys later." He added, turning to follow the tundra.

It didn't take long to catch up and when he did he asked in a quiet voice, "whats wrong friend. You look bothered by something."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
The Tundra turned, wearing an unreadable expression. "No need to worry about it. I'm fine." He said.
The Tundra turned, wearing an unreadable expression. "No need to worry about it. I'm fine." He said.
art_shop.png
Sans stood infront of the tundra, stopping him. "No, you are not. I've learned to read dragons, friend. So tell me, what did it say that is bothering you so much?"
Sans stood infront of the tundra, stopping him. "No, you are not. I've learned to read dragons, friend. So tell me, what did it say that is bothering you so much?"
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
The Tundra sighed. "Just past experiences, my friend. By the way Akumu described this dragon, it turns out that I know of that dragon too well, and not good things..." He subconciously gripped his left shoulder, like as an action of anxiety. The fabric dipped ever so slightly into the carvings in his shoulder, but wasnt noticeable unless you looked extremely hard.
The Tundra sighed. "Just past experiences, my friend. By the way Akumu described this dragon, it turns out that I know of that dragon too well, and not good things..." He subconciously gripped his left shoulder, like as an action of anxiety. The fabric dipped ever so slightly into the carvings in his shoulder, but wasnt noticeable unless you looked extremely hard.
art_shop.png
"No one likes talking about bad memories so let me cut you a deal. You tell me what this dragon did you and I will tell you about my wife. Sound good?" He asked.
"No one likes talking about bad memories so let me cut you a deal. You tell me what this dragon did you and I will tell you about my wife. Sound good?" He asked.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41