Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Impossible Jedi!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@MissHolmes
Alistair seemed to perk up. "That sounds good! And the First Order isn't looking for me. My x-wing malfunctioned. I wasn't shot down." And she hoped that she never was.
@MissHolmes
Alistair seemed to perk up. "That sounds good! And the First Order isn't looking for me. My x-wing malfunctioned. I wasn't shot down." And she hoped that she never was.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

She now was confused," Then why would the First Order be knocking on my doorstep? Unless they would be coming to gain control of this planet."
@ImpossibleJedi4

She now was confused," Then why would the First Order be knocking on my doorstep? Unless they would be coming to gain control of this planet."
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
@MissHolmes

Alistair gulped. "They were? When?"
@MissHolmes

Alistair gulped. "They were? When?"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinzintine looked surprised as she waved her hands frantically as if dismissing what she previously said," Oh no! They haven't actually knocked on my door. You just said you needed to get off Utapau unless I wanted the First Order knocking on my door and you said they didn't shoot down your fighter. So I was wondering why they would knock on my door or come to Utapau if they didn't know you were here. Unless they would be coming to find that source of strong Force aura."
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinzintine looked surprised as she waved her hands frantically as if dismissing what she previously said," Oh no! They haven't actually knocked on my door. You just said you needed to get off Utapau unless I wanted the First Order knocking on my door and you said they didn't shoot down your fighter. So I was wondering why they would knock on my door or come to Utapau if they didn't know you were here. Unless they would be coming to find that source of strong Force aura."
@MissHolmes

"Oh. Guess that doesn't make much sense. All I meant was that I really HOPE they don't find out where I am... We lost someone who knew of my mission back home." She went silent.
@MissHolmes

"Oh. Guess that doesn't make much sense. All I meant was that I really HOPE they don't find out where I am... We lost someone who knew of my mission back home." She went silent.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

The alien facepalmed," Of course. Um, when would you like to leave to get to the main sinkhole?"
@ImpossibleJedi4

The alien facepalmed," Of course. Um, when would you like to leave to get to the main sinkhole?"
@MissHolmes

Alistair nodded, annoyed that she was thinking about the tragedy again. "I'm strong enough. Let's go." The howling wind was starting to get to her.
@MissHolmes

Alistair nodded, annoyed that she was thinking about the tragedy again. "I'm strong enough. Let's go." The howling wind was starting to get to her.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

" Okay, let me get ready and then we'll go." She strode into her room and took the next 30 minutes to get ready...

She came out with an outfit that consisted of a Bounty Hunter chest plate, shin guards, and wrist guards, knee-high boots, and a hood. Of course, she also had a long sleeve under the chest guard and pants on her bottom half. She picked up a light utility belt, strapped it on, plucked her dual DH-17 blasters off the wall, slipped them into their assigned holsters, and slipped on a medium length coat which she rolled up the sleeves of to expose her wrist devices. Her tail swayed from under the coat while she fiddled with her wrist devices, adjusting them, making sure they were functioning alright and whatnot. She looked up at Alistair; her hood lay around her neck," Ready?" Vinzintine stood out from the rest of the room, that was pre-dominantly light beige while she was a darkish gray.
@ImpossibleJedi4

" Okay, let me get ready and then we'll go." She strode into her room and took the next 30 minutes to get ready...

She came out with an outfit that consisted of a Bounty Hunter chest plate, shin guards, and wrist guards, knee-high boots, and a hood. Of course, she also had a long sleeve under the chest guard and pants on her bottom half. She picked up a light utility belt, strapped it on, plucked her dual DH-17 blasters off the wall, slipped them into their assigned holsters, and slipped on a medium length coat which she rolled up the sleeves of to expose her wrist devices. Her tail swayed from under the coat while she fiddled with her wrist devices, adjusting them, making sure they were functioning alright and whatnot. She looked up at Alistair; her hood lay around her neck," Ready?" Vinzintine stood out from the rest of the room, that was pre-dominantly light beige while she was a darkish gray.
@MissHolmes

Alistair gaped. Vin was covered in cool gadgets. All she had were her very rumpled clothes, torn and bloodied in some places.
"Well I will be once we can get back to ship and get my blaster." She felt quite naked without it.
@MissHolmes

Alistair gaped. Vin was covered in cool gadgets. All she had were her very rumpled clothes, torn and bloodied in some places.
"Well I will be once we can get back to ship and get my blaster." She felt quite naked without it.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinzintine snickered," Alright, I think we'll be able to get to your ship from the underground. Would you like a little bit of clothing? Since yours IS kind of... Dirty." She asked, not wanting Alistair to stand out like so when they went in public. She wouldn't want to risk Alistair's safety, in case the First Order WAS on Utapau. She would stand out like a sore thumb, Alistair would.
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinzintine snickered," Alright, I think we'll be able to get to your ship from the underground. Would you like a little bit of clothing? Since yours IS kind of... Dirty." She asked, not wanting Alistair to stand out like so when they went in public. She wouldn't want to risk Alistair's safety, in case the First Order WAS on Utapau. She would stand out like a sore thumb, Alistair would.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26