Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Impossible Jedi!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@ImpossibleJedi4

" O-okay uh..." She stepped up to the base of the cliff and began to grip and grapple onto various places and things. Her tail sort of wagged a little but only to not get in the way. After getting a few feet up, Vinzintine glanced down at Alistair," How's this?"
@ImpossibleJedi4

" O-okay uh..." She stepped up to the base of the cliff and began to grip and grapple onto various places and things. Her tail sort of wagged a little but only to not get in the way. After getting a few feet up, Vinzintine glanced down at Alistair," How's this?"
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
@MissHolmes

Alistair grinned. "Great so far!" She nimbly began to climb after her, nonchalantly digging her fingers into suspicious cracks in the stone. Inwardly she hoped they weren't the burrows of strange insects, but she easily pressed the thought aside.
@MissHolmes

Alistair grinned. "Great so far!" She nimbly began to climb after her, nonchalantly digging her fingers into suspicious cracks in the stone. Inwardly she hoped they weren't the burrows of strange insects, but she easily pressed the thought aside.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

" Eeeeeeehhhhhh..."

A continuous noise of apprehension as the alien continued to climb ever higher, suppressing the urge to look down. It wouldn't give Vinzintine a good feeling, neither would it help her already limited strength. Slowly the pair drew closer to the cloud of mist above.
@ImpossibleJedi4

" Eeeeeeehhhhhh..."

A continuous noise of apprehension as the alien continued to climb ever higher, suppressing the urge to look down. It wouldn't give Vinzintine a good feeling, neither would it help her already limited strength. Slowly the pair drew closer to the cloud of mist above.
@MissHolmes
Alistair called up, "you're doing fine!" and sped up until she was climbing beside Vinzintine. "Hope the top is almost here..."
@MissHolmes
Alistair called up, "you're doing fine!" and sped up until she was climbing beside Vinzintine. "Hope the top is almost here..."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@MissHolmes
@MissHolmes
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Thanks for pinging me! I completely missed it ))

Breaking the mist; Vinzintine was practically blind. " Oh wow! I can hardly see up here!" She had to feel around for her next grip, that is, until there was no more cliff to scale. When she batted empty air, the alien screamed. " Sorry! Was caught off guard!" Slowly and surely, she pulled herself onto the top of the cliff.
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Thanks for pinging me! I completely missed it ))

Breaking the mist; Vinzintine was practically blind. " Oh wow! I can hardly see up here!" She had to feel around for her next grip, that is, until there was no more cliff to scale. When she batted empty air, the alien screamed. " Sorry! Was caught off guard!" Slowly and surely, she pulled herself onto the top of the cliff.
@MissHolmes
No problem! :)

Alistair pulled herself up after Vinzintine. "Woah look at that view!" The steamy jungle canopy gleamed, and random winged life forms intermittently broke through to scream into the sky.
@MissHolmes
No problem! :)

Alistair pulled herself up after Vinzintine. "Woah look at that view!" The steamy jungle canopy gleamed, and random winged life forms intermittently broke through to scream into the sky.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Hey! I changed my username! So when you ping me now, use @/Theoretically. ))

Vinzintine hauled herself to her feet and gazed out into the distance. " Much better view than in the ground." She huffed lightly with her hands on her hips, Vinzintine turned to look behind them.

" Ah... Alistair?" Attempting to show her human companion what she spotted, she pointed to an awkward, rock structure down the way a bit. " Maybe we'll find whatever we're looking for there?"
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Hey! I changed my username! So when you ping me now, use @/Theoretically. ))

Vinzintine hauled herself to her feet and gazed out into the distance. " Much better view than in the ground." She huffed lightly with her hands on her hips, Vinzintine turned to look behind them.

" Ah... Alistair?" Attempting to show her human companion what she spotted, she pointed to an awkward, rock structure down the way a bit. " Maybe we'll find whatever we're looking for there?"
@Theoretically
Okay!

Alistair followed her point, "That looks like a good place to start!" She set off in that direction.
@Theoretically
Okay!

Alistair followed her point, "That looks like a good place to start!" She set off in that direction.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( :D ))

Vinzintine nodded and scampered after her, redrawing one of her pistols. She scanned the area, watching for anything she might have to shoot. Her ears swiveled about, listening all around them. Soon enough, they reached the structure," This thing is pretty big.." Vin spoke while searching for a door or any entrance in general.
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( :D ))

Vinzintine nodded and scampered after her, redrawing one of her pistols. She scanned the area, watching for anything she might have to shoot. Her ears swiveled about, listening all around them. Soon enough, they reached the structure," This thing is pretty big.." Vin spoke while searching for a door or any entrance in general.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26