Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Impossible Jedi!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@MissHolmes
(XD Yeah I'm in... 3 I think if you count the one on ChickenSmoothie)

Alistair grumbled and flopped backwards onto the bed. "Just painkillers, please." She's always taken her coffee black, not that she drank too much of it.
@MissHolmes
(XD Yeah I'm in... 3 I think if you count the one on ChickenSmoothie)

Alistair grumbled and flopped backwards onto the bed. "Just painkillers, please." She's always taken her coffee black, not that she drank too much of it.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

The female nodded to herself while pouring a cup of the liquid, she made her way back into the guest room. She picked up the small platter and swept the leaf bits into the drink. " It's hot so don't drain it right away." She informed Alistair and handed her the mug. The coffee was a very dark brown while the medicinal plant floated on the surface.

She grabbed a nearby brush and began to brush out her hair from the knots that tangled up overnight.

(( Happy Trickmurk! ))
@ImpossibleJedi4

The female nodded to herself while pouring a cup of the liquid, she made her way back into the guest room. She picked up the small platter and swept the leaf bits into the drink. " It's hot so don't drain it right away." She informed Alistair and handed her the mug. The coffee was a very dark brown while the medicinal plant floated on the surface.

She grabbed a nearby brush and began to brush out her hair from the knots that tangled up overnight.

(( Happy Trickmurk! ))
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
@MissHolmes
(Same to you! :) )

Alistair drank it slowly. The painkillers didn't add much of a taste and the warmth made her feel better.
A low moan was heard from the wind starting to pick up outside. "Well that's a freakish noise," Ali stated. It almost made her uncomfortable...
@MissHolmes
(Same to you! :) )

Alistair drank it slowly. The painkillers didn't add much of a taste and the warmth made her feel better.
A low moan was heard from the wind starting to pick up outside. "Well that's a freakish noise," Ali stated. It almost made her uncomfortable...
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinzintine nodded," It's only going to get louder, I guess the storm must finally be whipping up on the surface. These storms will have the occasional break for about an hour but that won't be for a while." She wandered out to open some curtains. They were actually just super wide curtains that covered a super long window. The opened curtains would let in a good amount of light as well as give a view of the rocky wall of the side of the sinkhole. It wasn't much to look at but what could one do?
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinzintine nodded," It's only going to get louder, I guess the storm must finally be whipping up on the surface. These storms will have the occasional break for about an hour but that won't be for a while." She wandered out to open some curtains. They were actually just super wide curtains that covered a super long window. The opened curtains would let in a good amount of light as well as give a view of the rocky wall of the side of the sinkhole. It wasn't much to look at but what could one do?
@MissHolmes
Alistair sighed and finished her coffee. She slowly got to her feet, wincing all the way.
@MissHolmes
Alistair sighed and finished her coffee. She slowly got to her feet, wincing all the way.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinzintine's ears swiveled around towards the back room where Alistair could be heard stirring. " Doing okay? Any other injuries I should know about? I don't want anything getting infected." She asked loudly, just loud enough for her guest to hear.
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinzintine's ears swiveled around towards the back room where Alistair could be heard stirring. " Doing okay? Any other injuries I should know about? I don't want anything getting infected." She asked loudly, just loud enough for her guest to hear.
@MissHolmes
Alistair shrugged. "Don't think so. Just incredibly sore." She staggered into the next room.
"If you don't mind me asking... What species are you? There are none of you at the Resistance base..."
@MissHolmes
Alistair shrugged. "Don't think so. Just incredibly sore." She staggered into the next room.
"If you don't mind me asking... What species are you? There are none of you at the Resistance base..."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinzintine turned and smiled," Oh me? I'm Nerserhi; from the planet Ners." She shifted a little," We're not a popular species outside of our planet since most of us don't want to become involved in the First Order versus the Rebels and the Jedi and such..." Vinzintine explained the the best of her ability.
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinzintine turned and smiled," Oh me? I'm Nerserhi; from the planet Ners." She shifted a little," We're not a popular species outside of our planet since most of us don't want to become involved in the First Order versus the Rebels and the Jedi and such..." Vinzintine explained the the best of her ability.
@MissHolmes
Alistair replied "Ah. As you can tell, I'm human. We're kriffing everywhere." She smiled. "And yeah maybe I should get off this planet quickly if you don't want the Girst Order at your doorstep."
@MissHolmes
Alistair replied "Ah. As you can tell, I'm human. We're kriffing everywhere." She smiled. "And yeah maybe I should get off this planet quickly if you don't want the Girst Order at your doorstep."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@Impossiblejedi4

Nodding, Vin seemed to be deep in thought until she looked up and smiled," You know what, I might can actually get you out of here sooner! It could be dangerous, but we can try to get to the main sinkhole through the underground waterway. Plus, if the First Order is here then they won't be able to get to the surface until the windstorm dies down at least a little bit or there's a break in the storm. When do you think you'd like to go?" She tilted her head, her large ears hung down a little and listened forward for Alistair's response.
@Impossiblejedi4

Nodding, Vin seemed to be deep in thought until she looked up and smiled," You know what, I might can actually get you out of here sooner! It could be dangerous, but we can try to get to the main sinkhole through the underground waterway. Plus, if the First Order is here then they won't be able to get to the surface until the windstorm dies down at least a little bit or there's a break in the storm. When do you think you'd like to go?" She tilted her head, her large ears hung down a little and listened forward for Alistair's response.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26