Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Impossible Jedi!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@MissHolmes

(It's fine!)

Alistair nodded and lay back, letting sleep quickly overtake her so she could forget her pains and worries.
@MissHolmes

(It's fine!)

Alistair nodded and lay back, letting sleep quickly overtake her so she could forget her pains and worries.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Hey, Happy Valentines day! ))

Vinzintine quickly got a small snack and took it to her room to much on while she got into her night clothing. She finished off her snack and put it on a nearby table, not really feeling the motivation to take it to the kitchen. Then, she slept.

~ Morning ~
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Hey, Happy Valentines day! ))

Vinzintine quickly got a small snack and took it to her room to much on while she got into her night clothing. She finished off her snack and put it on a nearby table, not really feeling the motivation to take it to the kitchen. Then, she slept.

~ Morning ~
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
@MissHolmes
(Happy Valentine's Day! :3)

Alistair blinked open her eyes to a splitting headache. She sat up, and the ache spread to the rest of her. "Kriff," she muttered quietly.
@MissHolmes
(Happy Valentine's Day! :3)

Alistair blinked open her eyes to a splitting headache. She sat up, and the ache spread to the rest of her. "Kriff," she muttered quietly.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

The light-giving star had risen into the sky, but it wasn't this that had made Vinny wake up. It was the beeping of her wrist panel on the table beside her. She would set an alarm everyday at a certain time so that she always knew when to get up.

She slowly pulled herself to her feet, turned off her alarm, and scuttled her way to the small kitchen for a cup of Utapau's version of coffee. Her mid-back length hair was scraggly as well as her tail fur. But Vinny would worry about that later when it mattered.
@ImpossibleJedi4

The light-giving star had risen into the sky, but it wasn't this that had made Vinny wake up. It was the beeping of her wrist panel on the table beside her. She would set an alarm everyday at a certain time so that she always knew when to get up.

She slowly pulled herself to her feet, turned off her alarm, and scuttled her way to the small kitchen for a cup of Utapau's version of coffee. Her mid-back length hair was scraggly as well as her tail fur. But Vinny would worry about that later when it mattered.
@MissHolmes
Alistair heard Vinny wake and called out, "Got any painkillers around here? And a cup of coffee?" She felt like she'd been through death, which she almost had.

(I always just assume that the SW universe has coffee. In fact my favorite OC JEDI (I dragon-ified him too!) is pretty much addicted to it. XD)
@MissHolmes
Alistair heard Vinny wake and called out, "Got any painkillers around here? And a cup of coffee?" She felt like she'd been through death, which she almost had.

(I always just assume that the SW universe has coffee. In fact my favorite OC JEDI (I dragon-ified him too!) is pretty much addicted to it. XD)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Lol, I had a coffee addicted dragon but I exalted her ://// ))

" Yeah.. I making some coffee ri-now." She slurred a little, still half asleep. While the coffee was brewing, Vinzintine got some of her trusty pain killers, aka crushed plants, onto a plate. How else would she serve crush plant painkillers??
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Lol, I had a coffee addicted dragon but I exalted her ://// ))

" Yeah.. I making some coffee ri-now." She slurred a little, still half asleep. While the coffee was brewing, Vinzintine got some of her trusty pain killers, aka crushed plants, onto a plate. How else would she serve crush plant painkillers??
@MissHolmes
(Darn!)

Alistair wrinkled her nose at the plate. "Any other way to take these?"

(Sorry for the piddly reply!)
@MissHolmes
(Darn!)

Alistair wrinkled her nose at the plate. "Any other way to take these?"

(Sorry for the piddly reply!)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Termina ))

Vinny tilted her head, her eyes half closed," I could grind them up a little more and sprinkle them into your coffee.." She suggested.

(( My reply is just as piddly ))
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Termina ))

Vinny tilted her head, her eyes half closed," I could grind them up a little more and sprinkle them into your coffee.." She suggested.

(( My reply is just as piddly ))
@MissHolmes
(Whoops that's my OTHER SWRP character for FR.)

Alistair nodded. "That'd be much better!"
@MissHolmes
(Whoops that's my OTHER SWRP character for FR.)

Alistair nodded. "That'd be much better!"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Ah okay, I was like ?? ))

Vinzintine also nodded then walked back out of her guest's room to fetch the drink. She stood there at the machine for a while, trying to process what she needed to ask Alistair. ".... Do you take anything in your coffee?" The thought finally manifested itself in her mind.
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Ah okay, I was like ?? ))

Vinzintine also nodded then walked back out of her guest's room to fetch the drink. She stood there at the machine for a while, trying to process what she needed to ask Alistair. ".... Do you take anything in your coffee?" The thought finally manifested itself in her mind.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26