Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Impossible Jedi!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
@MissHolmes

Alistair nodded. "Sure, that would be great. What you're wearing appears to be exactly my size and what I'd like..." She paused and studied her for a minute.
"Provided it doesn't have a tail hole."
@MissHolmes

Alistair nodded. "Sure, that would be great. What you're wearing appears to be exactly my size and what I'd like..." She paused and studied her for a minute.
"Provided it doesn't have a tail hole."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinzintine laughed and said," I might have something, one moment." With that, she retreated to her room for the clothes.

Just then, there was a knock or two at the door. The door was opened and closed; someone came in. " Vinz? Are you home?" A masculine voice asked into the air.
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinzintine laughed and said," I might have something, one moment." With that, she retreated to her room for the clothes.

Just then, there was a knock or two at the door. The door was opened and closed; someone came in. " Vinz? Are you home?" A masculine voice asked into the air.
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
@MissHolmes
Alistair froze in place, suspicious.
@MissHolmes
Alistair froze in place, suspicious.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

Another alien, seemingly of Vinzintine's same species rounded the corner. He was also pale but much taller than Vin, he adorned a knee-length tunic, baggy pants, and knee-high boots. The sleeves of his tunic were also rolled up to his elbows and he also wore a hood around his neck like Vin. He carried a small baton that didn't look very impressive but could get the job done. His facial features were soft, again, like Vin. But instead of long hair, his hair was up in a tousled faux hawk, but otherwise, he could pass for a Vinzintine male counter part!

" Who are you?!" He questioned loudly, pointing his baton at Alistair and stepping backwards. The commotion caused Vinzintine to step around the corner. " It's okay Alabaster! She's cool!"
@ImpossibleJedi4

Another alien, seemingly of Vinzintine's same species rounded the corner. He was also pale but much taller than Vin, he adorned a knee-length tunic, baggy pants, and knee-high boots. The sleeves of his tunic were also rolled up to his elbows and he also wore a hood around his neck like Vin. He carried a small baton that didn't look very impressive but could get the job done. His facial features were soft, again, like Vin. But instead of long hair, his hair was up in a tousled faux hawk, but otherwise, he could pass for a Vinzintine male counter part!

" Who are you?!" He questioned loudly, pointing his baton at Alistair and stepping backwards. The commotion caused Vinzintine to step around the corner. " It's okay Alabaster! She's cool!"
@MissHolmes
Alistair had immediately assumed a fighting stance as soon as the baton was pointed her way. When Vin came back, she quickly stood down, body aching from the jerky movement.
"Relax, she just rescued me. She'd probably be disappointed if you killed me now."
@MissHolmes
Alistair had immediately assumed a fighting stance as soon as the baton was pointed her way. When Vin came back, she quickly stood down, body aching from the jerky movement.
"Relax, she just rescued me. She'd probably be disappointed if you killed me now."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

He was still uneasy but he relaxed his baton," Okay, but Vinny, who is this?" Alabaster had an inquisitive look on his face but it also had a hint of suspicion and unease. His sibling replied," Her X-wing malfunctioned and crashed in one of the holes. I was out when I her and saw it happen and I couldn't just leave her there.. We were just about to leave to go into the cliff-side establishment so she could get a ride out of here or call someone or something." Vinzintine walked over to Alistair and handed her the clothes," Try those on for size."
@ImpossibleJedi4

He was still uneasy but he relaxed his baton," Okay, but Vinny, who is this?" Alabaster had an inquisitive look on his face but it also had a hint of suspicion and unease. His sibling replied," Her X-wing malfunctioned and crashed in one of the holes. I was out when I her and saw it happen and I couldn't just leave her there.. We were just about to leave to go into the cliff-side establishment so she could get a ride out of here or call someone or something." Vinzintine walked over to Alistair and handed her the clothes," Try those on for size."
@MissHolmes

Alistair scowled at the man and then smiled at Vin. "Thanks." She ducked into another room to change.
@MissHolmes

Alistair scowled at the man and then smiled at Vin. "Thanks." She ducked into another room to change.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

" Anytime!" She smiled as Alistair went to change. When the door was shut, she began to complain," Where were you Al? You didn't come home last night! What gives?" Vinzintine had a look of genuine concern for her brother.
" I got into a little bit of trouble with a gang.." Alabaster began to explain himself, but this wouldn't settle well. He turned his face to look to the side, only to show a gash on his cheekbone. His sister made an alien-ish noise," Gang!? Alabaster! You can't be doing this!" The Nerserhi brought her fingers to her temples and walked away from Alabaster for a moment. With her eyes closed, she murmured," Please tell me you escaped without a trace or something.."
@ImpossibleJedi4

" Anytime!" She smiled as Alistair went to change. When the door was shut, she began to complain," Where were you Al? You didn't come home last night! What gives?" Vinzintine had a look of genuine concern for her brother.
" I got into a little bit of trouble with a gang.." Alabaster began to explain himself, but this wouldn't settle well. He turned his face to look to the side, only to show a gash on his cheekbone. His sister made an alien-ish noise," Gang!? Alabaster! You can't be doing this!" The Nerserhi brought her fingers to her temples and walked away from Alabaster for a moment. With her eyes closed, she murmured," Please tell me you escaped without a trace or something.."
@MissHolmes

Alistair heard raised voices through the door, and something about a gang? She sighed as she tugged on the new clothes. This was more trouble than shed ever been in before.
@MissHolmes

Alistair heard raised voices through the door, and something about a gang? She sighed as she tugged on the new clothes. This was more trouble than shed ever been in before.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinzintine turned around to look at her brother," Cause I'm gonna be going into Pau City with Alistair and I really don't want any trouble because of your negligence.. Plus, she's a rebel! I have to keep her safe!"

" Now Vin. Us Nerserhi do not take sides."

"Yeah, says the idiot who gets into gang trouble. Alabaster, I support the rebellion and this is my chance to help! I need something new and exciting! There's nothing interesting about a restless planet with endless windstorms and an infinite amount of sinkholes. This place is all grass and rocks. I'm sick of it."
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinzintine turned around to look at her brother," Cause I'm gonna be going into Pau City with Alistair and I really don't want any trouble because of your negligence.. Plus, she's a rebel! I have to keep her safe!"

" Now Vin. Us Nerserhi do not take sides."

"Yeah, says the idiot who gets into gang trouble. Alabaster, I support the rebellion and this is my chance to help! I need something new and exciting! There's nothing interesting about a restless planet with endless windstorms and an infinite amount of sinkholes. This place is all grass and rocks. I'm sick of it."
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26