Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Impossible Jedi!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26
@MissHolmes
Alistair was curious to hear the argument... Vizintine supported the Resistance? Maybe her mission wasn't a failure...
@MissHolmes
Alistair was curious to hear the argument... Vizintine supported the Resistance? Maybe her mission wasn't a failure...
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

Alabaster began to take his coat off and hang it up; he wore a muscle tank top that he tucked into his baggy pants," I'm not going to try and stop you. But just don't get yourself into too much federal trouble. The Guild might would kick you out if you did."

A sigh was heard. " I know. But it's a calling I need to take Alabaster."
@ImpossibleJedi4

Alabaster began to take his coat off and hang it up; he wore a muscle tank top that he tucked into his baggy pants," I'm not going to try and stop you. But just don't get yourself into too much federal trouble. The Guild might would kick you out if you did."

A sigh was heard. " I know. But it's a calling I need to take Alabaster."
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
@MissHolmes

Alistair strode out at that moment, clothes not quite fitting her human body type.
"Who is this hostile guy?" she asked, as if she hadn't been eavesdropping.
@MissHolmes

Alistair strode out at that moment, clothes not quite fitting her human body type.
"Who is this hostile guy?" she asked, as if she hadn't been eavesdropping.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( I have another dragon in my lair that I'd like to register in your Force sensitive sub-species! ))

Both of the Nerserhi whipped their heads towards Alistair; Vinzintine pointed a thumb at the male," This is my brother, Alabaster. Um.. Are those clothes alright?" The clothes fit oddly in different places. " I know we're different species but I didn't think we'd be that much different!"
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( I have another dragon in my lair that I'd like to register in your Force sensitive sub-species! ))

Both of the Nerserhi whipped their heads towards Alistair; Vinzintine pointed a thumb at the male," This is my brother, Alabaster. Um.. Are those clothes alright?" The clothes fit oddly in different places. " I know we're different species but I didn't think we'd be that much different!"
@MissHolmes
Ping me on that thread. ;)

Alistair nodded at him, then comtinued, "Nah they're fine!"
@MissHolmes
Ping me on that thread. ;)

Alistair nodded at him, then comtinued, "Nah they're fine!"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Caaaaaaan do! ))

" Awesome. We'll be heading off then. Are you ready?" Vinzintine smiled and placed her hands on her hips confidently. Alabaster shrugged and wandered off towards a door that was situated in a corner. " Stay safe." He mentioned and slipped through the door into what could have been his room.
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Caaaaaaan do! ))

" Awesome. We'll be heading off then. Are you ready?" Vinzintine smiled and placed her hands on her hips confidently. Alabaster shrugged and wandered off towards a door that was situated in a corner. " Stay safe." He mentioned and slipped through the door into what could have been his room.
@MissHolmes

"Yup," Alistair answered. "Which way?"
@MissHolmes

"Yup," Alistair answered. "Which way?"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

" Down!" The alien turned and ushered Alistair to follow her. She made her way outside to a small terrace where the Dactillion from earlier resided. " Hey buddy!" Vinzintine stroked the avian-reptile's neck and pulled herself up onto the leathery saddle that was strapped onto the creature. " I don't think you'll want to climb down the rest of the way to the bottom of this sinkhole. Plus, we'll need some protection." She stuck her hand out for Alistair.
@ImpossibleJedi4

" Down!" The alien turned and ushered Alistair to follow her. She made her way outside to a small terrace where the Dactillion from earlier resided. " Hey buddy!" Vinzintine stroked the avian-reptile's neck and pulled herself up onto the leathery saddle that was strapped onto the creature. " I don't think you'll want to climb down the rest of the way to the bottom of this sinkhole. Plus, we'll need some protection." She stuck her hand out for Alistair.
@MissHolmes

Alistair grinned and held out her hand for the beast to inspect. "She's awesome." She then grabbed Vin's hand. "Thanks!" Swinging up into the saddle behind Vin, she prepared for the journey.
@MissHolmes

Alistair grinned and held out her hand for the beast to inspect. "She's awesome." She then grabbed Vin's hand. "Thanks!" Swinging up into the saddle behind Vin, she prepared for the journey.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

With a small tap of her boots on the creature's side, the launched off the terrace. But they didn't fly upwards, no; they circled around the sinkhole until Vinzintine gestured for her Dactillion to do otherwise. The alien loosened the reigns and leaned forward; the Dactillion complied to it's rider's actions by soaring downwards. It was a few minutes before they reached the pit of the hole. As soon as they were able to, the creature landed and Vinzintine gave it a nice praise. Then she gestured upwards," See that storm? We would have been inside that if my girl here didn't listen to me." Vin glanced around and spotted a large tunnel," This way!" She pointed and her Dactillion cooed a little before galloping into the tunnel.

(( They're both still on the creature just to clarify ))
@ImpossibleJedi4

With a small tap of her boots on the creature's side, the launched off the terrace. But they didn't fly upwards, no; they circled around the sinkhole until Vinzintine gestured for her Dactillion to do otherwise. The alien loosened the reigns and leaned forward; the Dactillion complied to it's rider's actions by soaring downwards. It was a few minutes before they reached the pit of the hole. As soon as they were able to, the creature landed and Vinzintine gave it a nice praise. Then she gestured upwards," See that storm? We would have been inside that if my girl here didn't listen to me." Vin glanced around and spotted a large tunnel," This way!" She pointed and her Dactillion cooed a little before galloping into the tunnel.

(( They're both still on the creature just to clarify ))
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26