Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Impossible Jedi!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
In a galaxy.. Far far away.. There were a few individuals on a quest.. A quest for the truth behind the disappearance of those close to them and it's up to the two individuals to find out why. Together. Someway.. Somehow.. They will come together to uncover a secret that will destroy them. Who are these individuals? We shall soon find out.. @ImpossibleJedi4 ~~~ The character I'll be using is a beloved oc of mine... [b]Name[/b];; Vinzintine [b]Player[/b];; MissHolmes [b]Gender[/b];; Female [b]Nicknames[/b];; Vinny, Vin [b]Race[/b];; Nerserhi [quote=Nerserhi basic info]They're a generally weak and pale race since they live on a planet that has fewer light hours and longer night hours. The planet itself is called Ners and it's relatively big. A good amount of it is ocean and the land is more so one super continent with a few fragmented islands sprouting off from it. Anyways, it gets really hot around the midday so a long time ago the Nerserhi evolved intellectually to the point that they were able to create a force field around their largest city which I have yet to come up with the name. It functions as their protection from the creatures of the desert, in which the large city resides, and their protection from their star's harmful rays. The field is able to dim the star like sunglasses, cool right? Then the field will return to it's original clear state once the intense heat of the day has passed. The Nerserhi did this because they are not physically strong at all unless an individual trains themselves to be stronger than the average population but even then they are still relatively fragile. These guys rely on their defense and the strength of their weaponry. They have recently hit the point in which they are able to create and successfully use energy-based weapons. Though, a good handful of Nerserhi still prefer melee combat even if it's not as effective as the energy weapons. As for their modes of transportation on their planet, they have harnessed the potential of the creatures around them. The Nerserhi have realized the benefit in doing so and, while there are energy based vehicles, this race won't so easily give up their tamed and saddled companions. Now for their looks. These guys are relatively humanoid; they walk on two legs, have opposable thumbs, etc. The things that really make them different from humans would be their faces and the face that they have tails. ( Yes I did that cx ) The Nerserhi skin tone usually ranges from a nice, clean white to a bluish or grey white. They can also achieve the super pale human skin tone. Their eyes are a solid black for reasons I cannot explain, not fully black though! Their eyes are dark enough so that only if you got up close or if the light struck their eyes in such a way would you actually be able to see a feline slit of a pupil. They have feline-ish ears that can have a wide variety of shapes, lengths, and widths. They have no nose. While they do have the nose's faint structure, they have no nasal cavity to breath from. So they are predominantly mouth breathers. So their sense of taste, hearing, and sight have improved from the lack of smell. Their hair styles and hair colors have just as much a a variety except for yellow. All Nerserhi have white in their hair as well as black but they cannot have yellow hair. It's just not possible. No matter who it is, a Nerserhi's tail will always match their hair's pattern and color scheme.[/quote] [b]Age[/b];; Young Adult [b]Body Type[/b];; Between boyish and hourglass [b]Height[/b];; 5"4' [b]Weight[/b];; Average [b]Complexion[/b];; Smooth white skin [b]Hair[/b];; White capped while the rest is black with dabs of maroon [b]Handedness[/b];; Primarily right handed [b]Scars[/b];; None [b]Relationship Status[/b];; Single [b]Personality[/b];; She can be described as sweet, kind, caring, delicate, and SARCASTIC. Is usually the voice of reason. [b]Family[/b];; Alabaster [b]Current Profession[/b];; War sight scavenger by day, low-profile Bounty Hunter by night [b]Residential Planet[/b];; Utapau Vinzintine had arrived on Utapau as a political refugee when a war broke out on the planet she was living on at the time. She was able to contact her brother who was living on Utapau and he sent for her retrieval. Vinzintine was greeted warmly by her brother, Alabaster, and has been living with him in the side of one of the many large sinkholes on Utapau. Since the wind storms make it practically impossible to live on the direct surface. The lady will occasionally be seen in the sky on her Dactillion while the skies are clear of course. Edit: She has a small Bounty-hunter crush on Cad Bane... Shhh it's a secret!
In a galaxy.. Far far away.. There were a few individuals on a quest.. A quest for the truth behind the disappearance of those close to them and it's up to the two individuals to find out why. Together. Someway.. Somehow.. They will come together to uncover a secret that will destroy them. Who are these individuals? We shall soon find out..

@ImpossibleJedi4
~~~

The character I'll be using is a beloved oc of mine...

Name;; Vinzintine

Player;; MissHolmes

Gender;; Female

Nicknames;; Vinny, Vin

Race;; Nerserhi
Nerserhi basic info wrote:
They're a generally weak and pale race since they live on a planet that has fewer light hours and longer night hours. The planet itself is called Ners and it's relatively big. A good amount of it is ocean and the land is more so one super continent with a few fragmented islands sprouting off from it.

Anyways, it gets really hot around the midday so a long time ago the Nerserhi evolved intellectually to the point that they were able to create a force field around their largest city which I have yet to come up with the name. It functions as their protection from the creatures of the desert, in which the large city resides, and their protection from their star's harmful rays. The field is able to dim the star like sunglasses, cool right? Then the field will return to it's original clear state once the intense heat of the day has passed. The Nerserhi did this because they are not physically strong at all unless an individual trains themselves to be stronger than the average population but even then they are still relatively fragile. These guys rely on their defense and the strength of their weaponry. They have recently hit the point in which they are able to create and successfully use energy-based weapons. Though, a good handful of Nerserhi still prefer melee combat even if it's not as effective as the energy weapons.

As for their modes of transportation on their planet, they have harnessed the potential of the creatures around them. The Nerserhi have realized the benefit in doing so and, while there are energy based vehicles, this race won't so easily give up their tamed and saddled companions.

Now for their looks. These guys are relatively humanoid; they walk on two legs, have opposable thumbs, etc. The things that really make them different from humans would be their faces and the face that they have tails. ( Yes I did that cx ) The Nerserhi skin tone usually ranges from a nice, clean white to a bluish or grey white. They can also achieve the super pale human skin tone. Their eyes are a solid black for reasons I cannot explain, not fully black though! Their eyes are dark enough so that only if you got up close or if the light struck their eyes in such a way would you actually be able to see a feline slit of a pupil. They have feline-ish ears that can have a wide variety of shapes, lengths, and widths. They have no nose. While they do have the nose's faint structure, they have no nasal cavity to breath from. So they are predominantly mouth breathers. So their sense of taste, hearing, and sight have improved from the lack of smell. Their hair styles and hair colors have just as much a a variety except for yellow. All Nerserhi have white in their hair as well as black but they cannot have yellow hair. It's just not possible. No matter who it is, a Nerserhi's tail will always match their hair's pattern and color scheme.

Age;; Young Adult

Body Type;; Between boyish and hourglass

Height;; 5"4'

Weight;; Average

Complexion;; Smooth white skin

Hair;; White capped while the rest is black with dabs of maroon

Handedness;; Primarily right handed

Scars;; None

Relationship Status;; Single

Personality;; She can be described as sweet, kind, caring, delicate, and SARCASTIC. Is usually the voice of reason.

Family;; Alabaster

Current Profession;; War sight scavenger by day, low-profile Bounty Hunter by night

Residential Planet;; Utapau

Vinzintine had arrived on Utapau as a political refugee when a war broke out on the planet she was living on at the time. She was able to contact her brother who was living on Utapau and he sent for her retrieval. Vinzintine was greeted warmly by her brother, Alabaster, and has been living with him in the side of one of the many large sinkholes on Utapau. Since the wind storms make it practically impossible to live on the direct surface. The lady will occasionally be seen in the sky on her Dactillion while the skies are clear of course.

Edit: She has a small Bounty-hunter crush on Cad Bane... Shhh it's a secret!
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
@MissHolmes
Sounds cool! Now I just need a character... Hmmmm
@MissHolmes
Sounds cool! Now I just need a character... Hmmmm
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

I'll go ahead and post my character in the original post and then you can post your haracter thingy here and I'll post it to the original post as well!
@ImpossibleJedi4

I'll go ahead and post my character in the original post and then you can post your haracter thingy here and I'll post it to the original post as well!
@MissHolmes
XD Okay I'll try and make one up in 10 minutes!
@MissHolmes
XD Okay I'll try and make one up in 10 minutes!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@MissHolmes
Name;; Alistair Ackley

Player;; ImpossibleJedi4

Gender;; Female

Nicknames;; Ali, Ackley

Race;; Human

Age;; 21

Body Type;; Very flat chested and boylike, but as skinny as a stick

Height;; 5'8"

Weight;; Heavier than you'd expect

Complexion;; Fairly tan

Hair;; Brown streaked with blonde

Handedness;; Ambidextrous

Scars;; Some small ones from work accidents, but none from life threatening injuries

Personality;; So sarcastic and snarky. What would you expect? She grew up in a dominantly male household, so she's a rough tomboy who can be quite clueless at times. However she's really loyal and a pretty fun friend... Unless it comes to girly stuff.

Family;; A mother, father, and three brothers, back on the Rebel/Resistance base

Current Profession;; Rebel/Resistance mechanic and sometimes spy (this is her first mission)

Residential Planet;; Born on Tarooine, she now resides on (insert Rebel/Resistancebase planet here)

Basically, she's on a mission and crashes here on Utapau. But what timeline are we doing? The time of the empire, the Force Awakens, or even the old republic? :)
@MissHolmes
Name;; Alistair Ackley

Player;; ImpossibleJedi4

Gender;; Female

Nicknames;; Ali, Ackley

Race;; Human

Age;; 21

Body Type;; Very flat chested and boylike, but as skinny as a stick

Height;; 5'8"

Weight;; Heavier than you'd expect

Complexion;; Fairly tan

Hair;; Brown streaked with blonde

Handedness;; Ambidextrous

Scars;; Some small ones from work accidents, but none from life threatening injuries

Personality;; So sarcastic and snarky. What would you expect? She grew up in a dominantly male household, so she's a rough tomboy who can be quite clueless at times. However she's really loyal and a pretty fun friend... Unless it comes to girly stuff.

Family;; A mother, father, and three brothers, back on the Rebel/Resistance base

Current Profession;; Rebel/Resistance mechanic and sometimes spy (this is her first mission)

Residential Planet;; Born on Tarooine, she now resides on (insert Rebel/Resistancebase planet here)

Basically, she's on a mission and crashes here on Utapau. But what timeline are we doing? The time of the empire, the Force Awakens, or even the old republic? :)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

Oh jeez! I havent thought about thr timeline! Hm.. Any suggestions?
@ImpossibleJedi4

Oh jeez! I havent thought about thr timeline! Hm.. Any suggestions?
@MissHolmes
Hmmmm... I'd say the Force Awakens era. Would fit in with them searching for the secrets of the Force.
@MissHolmes
Hmmmm... I'd say the Force Awakens era. Would fit in with them searching for the secrets of the Force.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

Sounds good! I'll do my best!
@ImpossibleJedi4

Sounds good! I'll do my best!
@MissHolmes
(I'll post first, then!)
(Also forgot to mention, but she has a bob cut. ;) )

Dying sucked.
That's what Alistair thought as she lay in the wreckage of her ship, unable to move.
Some stupid part had malfunctioned, causing her to pull out of hyperspace too late, sending her careening into the planet below. She didn't know where she was, but the wings of her old X-Wing had been sheared off during her trip down an old sinkhole. Vines and jungle plants draped over its walls, along with broken debris from her crash.
Well, she wasn't sure she was dying. But she hurt everywhere and couldn't move to check herself for injuries.
Easy prey for some critter, she though, having a tough time breathing. What was her family going to think?
@MissHolmes
(I'll post first, then!)
(Also forgot to mention, but she has a bob cut. ;) )

Dying sucked.
That's what Alistair thought as she lay in the wreckage of her ship, unable to move.
Some stupid part had malfunctioned, causing her to pull out of hyperspace too late, sending her careening into the planet below. She didn't know where she was, but the wings of her old X-Wing had been sheared off during her trip down an old sinkhole. Vines and jungle plants draped over its walls, along with broken debris from her crash.
Well, she wasn't sure she was dying. But she hurt everywhere and couldn't move to check herself for injuries.
Easy prey for some critter, she though, having a tough time breathing. What was her family going to think?
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Nice! Oh man I'm excited for this rp. I'll also post a few references for Vinzintine once I can get them drawn and stuffff ))

It was a slightly windy day out," Must be a wind storm brewing.." The alien mumbled to herself. These storms weren't uncommon here on Utapau, in fact, these super destructive wind storms were the norm. Despite these terrors, the wildlife were still able to thrive on this gusty planet.

Vinzintine was interrupted from her thoughts when her sensitive hearing picked up the sound of a starship crashing through Utapau's atmosphere. Her Dactillion peaked at the ground nearby and looked up at the same time towards the sound. The pair watched as the ship soared into Vinzintine's home sinkhole and could have presumably crashed. Vinzintine rushed over to her mount and took to the sky towards the crash site.

Vinzintine and her Dactillion flew in and fluttered above the crash before landing. VInzintine slid off and rushed to the scene, keeping her hood on and her DH-17 blaster in hand just in case the pilot was hostile. " By the stars... What are the chances someone's going to land it a sinkhole?" The Nerserhi mumbled as she carefully searched through the rubble.
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Nice! Oh man I'm excited for this rp. I'll also post a few references for Vinzintine once I can get them drawn and stuffff ))

It was a slightly windy day out," Must be a wind storm brewing.." The alien mumbled to herself. These storms weren't uncommon here on Utapau, in fact, these super destructive wind storms were the norm. Despite these terrors, the wildlife were still able to thrive on this gusty planet.

Vinzintine was interrupted from her thoughts when her sensitive hearing picked up the sound of a starship crashing through Utapau's atmosphere. Her Dactillion peaked at the ground nearby and looked up at the same time towards the sound. The pair watched as the ship soared into Vinzintine's home sinkhole and could have presumably crashed. Vinzintine rushed over to her mount and took to the sky towards the crash site.

Vinzintine and her Dactillion flew in and fluttered above the crash before landing. VInzintine slid off and rushed to the scene, keeping her hood on and her DH-17 blaster in hand just in case the pilot was hostile. " By the stars... What are the chances someone's going to land it a sinkhole?" The Nerserhi mumbled as she carefully searched through the rubble.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26