Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tearoom Boutique
1 2 3 4
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45172149] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451722/45172149_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "My name is Wisteria. I am the spokesdragon for the Tea Party, the leaders in fashion and elegance within our lair. My mistress Periwinkle has been all over Sornieth and has come to the conclusion that there are many dragons in our world who need fashion advice. It's painful for her to see so many dragons walking around naked when they could be the talk of their lair. So I now have the task of spreading our expertise to all those who are in need. And for such a steal, too~ Only one gem (or 850 treasure) and I'll take some of my valuable time to design an outfit to your specifications. All I need is the following information: [list] [*]Name of the dragon. [*]ID of the dragon. [*]Skin #, if any [*]Dragon's personality. [*]Price range for the outfit. [*]Minimun-maximum slots. [*]Outfit modeled on Dragon or Mannequin. [*]Style, if any. After that- as well as payment- is received, I will get started on your outfit. For an extra 500t I will even give your look a special name. Isn't that lovely? Your very own style with its very own name." "Please send payment via a one way crossroads." [/list] -------------------------- [center]DESIGN HALL-OF-FAME My Lair [/center] [outfit=638994][outfit=638997][outfit=627817][outfit=652750][outfit=651073][outfit=641204][outfit=651071][outfit=685382][outfit=1008485][outfit=643881][outfit=680611][outfit=642627][outfit=676759][outfit=683227][outfit=639001][outfit=615084][outfit=627788][outfit=642757][outfit=639014][outfit=639018][outfit=639021][outfit=671702][outfit=639406][outfit=643430][outfit=639400][outfit=639403][outfit=639415][outfit=723112][outfit=707230][outfit=685371][outfit=705540][outfit=699484][outfit=766408][outfit=734273][outfit=734277][outfit=734283][outfit=767125][outfit=715424][outfit=1041874] [center]DESIGN HALL-OF-FAME Customers [/center] [outfit=639117][outfit=639380][outfit=642606][outfit=682833][outfit=682897][outfit=682906][outfit=683026][outfit=683081][outfit=682694][outfit=683197][outfit=683260][outfit=684633][outfit=684636][outfit=668381][outfit=730403][outfit=784720]
"My name is Wisteria. I am the spokesdragon for the Tea Party, the leaders in fashion and elegance within our lair. My mistress Periwinkle has been all over Sornieth and has come to the conclusion that there are many dragons in our world who need fashion advice. It's painful for her to see so many dragons walking around naked when they could be the talk of their lair.

So I now have the task of spreading our expertise to all those who are in need. And for such a steal, too~ Only one gem (or 850 treasure) and I'll take some of my valuable time to design an outfit to your specifications. All I need is the following information:
  • Name of the dragon.
  • ID of the dragon.
  • Skin #, if any
  • Dragon's personality.
  • Price range for the outfit.
  • Minimun-maximum slots.
  • Outfit modeled on Dragon or Mannequin.
  • Style, if any.

After that- as well as payment- is received, I will get started on your outfit. For an extra 500t I will even give your look a special name. Isn't that lovely? Your very own style with its very own name."

"Please send payment via a one way crossroads."

DESIGN HALL-OF-FAME
My Lair

Blood Mage
Snowfallen Angel
Unearthly Thorns
Pure Prophet
Sterling Reputation
Mint Chocolate Swirl
Not Found
Down to Earth
Princely Charm
Amethyst Astronomer
Pastel Tea Party
Seaglass
Gothic Lolita
Prophet of Plague
Phantom of the Nocturne
Cerulean Guard
Rose Gold Monk
Pastel Mystic
Oceanic Sunrise
Dapper Danger
Sinister Scientist
Absinthe Fairy
Gilded Beguiler
Ghoulishly Green
Angel of Shadows
Angel of Light
Earth and Sky
Autumnal Specter
Purple Plague
Mystical Mauve
Gilded Rose
Winter Warrior
Spectral Sterling
Heart of Gold
Hypnotic
Dreamy
Nightmare Mage
Pastel Purity
Brash Brass
DESIGN HALL-OF-FAME
Customers
Romantic Warrior
Scholarly Specter
Venomous Veteran
Untamed Pride
Soft but Stern
Royal Refinement
Sunrise Lover
Dusty Warrior
Robin Hood
Glorious Wanderer
Poisonous Shadows
Gilded Glamour
Anteros' Beloved
Blue Blood
Verdant Beauty
Royal Flora

Ooh!

Dobrynia
You can see his bio here, in general, flashy, bold, relentless.
Anything except Kickstarter items.
Maximum slots.
Modeled on dragon.
Please use the skin currently on him!
Ooh!

Dobrynia
You can see his bio here, in general, flashy, bold, relentless.
Anything except Kickstarter items.
Maximum slots.
Modeled on dragon.
Please use the skin currently on him!
Gem sales
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45172149] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451722/45172149_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Hello dear @inn, and thank you so much for turning to us for your fashion needs. I do hope I created a look that will please you. After all; it's my job to make an outfit that will garner your utmost satifaction~" [center][outfit=639117] [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/1666cc22-62c3-4230-a7b9-3b16750c97f4/dctr2go-4266008a-9bd2-4b0f-8c01-357508e4c7d4.png[/img][/center] "I call this look the Romantic Warrior. It gives off an air of sophistication, mystique, and power, which I feel speaks to Dobrynia's personality and natural beauty. I tried to add a bit of extra focus to his roses, while bringing out more of his deep teal hues. I do hope it is to your satisfaction, but if anything feels amiss please do not hesitate to let me know and I will do my best to rectify the error. Here at the Tearoom Boutique we only allow for perfection. Anything less simply will not do for your dragon~" "Also because I am unable (or perhaps unaware of how) to show off the outfit with the skin Dobrynia wears, I created an extra image so that you could appreciate the full effect. Do let me know if anything isn't to your liking, and again thank you for choosing the Tearoom Boutique for your fashion desires~" --- (Totally out of character, but I love Dobrynia! He's gorgeous and so very striking! It was a treat to create a look for him! I'll collect the treasure you sent as soon as I know I've made you a happy customer! x3)

"Hello dear @inn, and thank you so much for turning to us for your fashion needs. I do hope I created a look that will please you. After all; it's my job to make an outfit that will garner your utmost satifaction~"
Romantic Warrior

dctr2go-4266008a-9bd2-4b0f-8c01-357508e4c7d4.png

"I call this look the Romantic Warrior. It gives off an air of sophistication, mystique, and power, which I feel speaks to Dobrynia's personality and natural beauty. I tried to add a bit of extra focus to his roses, while bringing out more of his deep teal hues. I do hope it is to your satisfaction, but if anything feels amiss please do not hesitate to let me know and I will do my best to rectify the error. Here at the Tearoom Boutique we only allow for perfection. Anything less simply will not do for your dragon~"

"Also because I am unable (or perhaps unaware of how) to show off the outfit with the skin Dobrynia wears, I created an extra image so that you could appreciate the full effect. Do let me know if anything isn't to your liking, and again thank you for choosing the Tearoom Boutique for your fashion desires~"

---
(Totally out of character, but I love Dobrynia! He's gorgeous and so very striking! It was a treat to create a look for him! I'll collect the treasure you sent as soon as I know I've made you a happy customer! x3)
Name of the dragon: Aster
ID of the dragon: 34965620
Dragon's personality: One of my coli fighters. Aster is very interested in studying the enemies of the coliseum for their strengths and weaknesses. His favourite is the Coral Carpenters.
Price range for the outfit: Maybe no retired/gem marketplace apparel.
Minimun-maximum slots: max 10
Outfit modeled on Dragon or Mannequin: on dragon
Style, if any: Fighter, armour, books, purple?

Could you also use the accent he has on? #22371
Name of the dragon: Aster
ID of the dragon: 34965620
Dragon's personality: One of my coli fighters. Aster is very interested in studying the enemies of the coliseum for their strengths and weaknesses. His favourite is the Coral Carpenters.
Price range for the outfit: Maybe no retired/gem marketplace apparel.
Minimun-maximum slots: max 10
Style, if any: Fighter, armour, books, purple?

Could you also use the accent he has on? #22371
va8vlr4.png
@DreamyChimera

"Excellent. I look forward to continuing to use your service."

(!!! This is great! Thank you, Dobrynia looks great, and the in-character bit you wrote was delightful to read! (To view the added skin, you can go to a dragon's profile and click on the skin icon, and then copy the preview number over, I made a tiny graphic linked here)!)
@DreamyChimera

"Excellent. I look forward to continuing to use your service."

(!!! This is great! Thank you, Dobrynia looks great, and the in-character bit you wrote was delightful to read! (To view the added skin, you can go to a dragon's profile and click on the skin icon, and then copy the preview number over, I made a tiny graphic linked here)!)
Gem sales
@inn I never noticed that skin bit! xD I'm still a bit new to the site. Thanks so much for taking the time to show me! I've fixed the outfit to show it off in its full glory!

I'm so glad you like it! Thanks again for being my first customer!
@inn I never noticed that skin bit! xD I'm still a bit new to the site. Thanks so much for taking the time to show me! I've fixed the outfit to show it off in its full glory!

I'm so glad you like it! Thanks again for being my first customer!
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45172149] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451722/45172149_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Hello dear @Ikasama, and thank you so much for turning to us for your fashion desires. I do hope I created a look that will please you. After all; it's my job to make an outfit that will garner your utmost satifaction~" [center][outfit=639380][/center] "I call this look the Scholarly Specter. I wanted to go with something both functional and fashion-forward, starting with the armor. Perfect for protecting both your person as well as your research. Obviously you need a tome to write down your findings, which will be usable at any time of day or night thanks to the ghostly periwinkle candles I have added to the outfit. Which, might I add, brings out the more blue hues in your stunning coloration. I do hope it is to your satisfaction, but if anything feels amiss please do not hesitate to let me know and I will do my best to rectify the error. Here at the Tearoom Boutique we only allow for perfection. Anything less simply will not do for your dragon~"

"Hello dear @Ikasama, and thank you so much for turning to us for your fashion desires. I do hope I created a look that will please you. After all; it's my job to make an outfit that will garner your utmost satifaction~"
Scholarly Specter
"I call this look the Scholarly Specter. I wanted to go with something both functional and fashion-forward, starting with the armor. Perfect for protecting both your person as well as your research. Obviously you need a tome to write down your findings, which will be usable at any time of day or night thanks to the ghostly periwinkle candles I have added to the outfit. Which, might I add, brings out the more blue hues in your stunning coloration. I do hope it is to your satisfaction, but if anything feels amiss please do not hesitate to let me know and I will do my best to rectify the error. Here at the Tearoom Boutique we only allow for perfection. Anything less simply will not do for your dragon~"

Name of the dragon: Nekros ID of the dragon: 46666160 Dragon's personality: sneaky, vile, disgusting..can see things before they happen and tends to take advantage of that in the worst ways possible. Price range for the outfit: no price range, just no kickstarter or retired items. Minimun-maximum slots: take your pick Outfit modeled on Dragon or Mannequin: on dragon Style, if any: very plague-themed [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46666160] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/466662/46666160_350.png[/img] [/url]
Name of the dragon: Nekros
ID of the dragon: 46666160
Dragon's personality: sneaky, vile, disgusting..can see things before they happen and tends to take advantage of that in the worst ways possible.
Price range for the outfit: no price range, just no kickstarter or retired items.
Minimun-maximum slots: take your pick
Style, if any: very plague-themed

46666160_350.png

H01Ejx7.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45172149] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451722/45172149_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Hello dear @bonegrindr, and thank you so much for turning to us for your fashion desires. I do hope I created a look that will please you. After all; it's my job to make an outfit that will garner your utmost satisfaction~" [center][outfit=642606][/center] "I call this look the Venomous Veteran. I think the best look for a dragon such as Nekros is primal, aggressive, mysterious, and most of all; crimson as lifeblood itself. I kept some of what was already on him- as they fit well with the sinister vibes dripping off of his form- and added bones, armor, scars, and bandages that I truly believe speak to his monstrous nature. The monocle, I'll freely admit, is something more of a small gag. A way he could perhaps make light of his repulsive eyes or even draw attention to them. It practically screams dark humor, but perhaps that is just me. I do hope it is to your satisfaction, but if anything feels amiss please do not hesitate to let me know and I will do my best to rectify the error. Here at the Tearoom Boutique we only allow for perfection. Anything less simply will not do for your dragon~"

"Hello dear @bonegrindr, and thank you so much for turning to us for your fashion desires. I do hope I created a look that will please you. After all; it's my job to make an outfit that will garner your utmost satisfaction~"
Venomous Veteran
"I call this look the Venomous Veteran. I think the best look for a dragon such as Nekros is primal, aggressive, mysterious, and most of all; crimson as lifeblood itself. I kept some of what was already on him- as they fit well with the sinister vibes dripping off of his form- and added bones, armor, scars, and bandages that I truly believe speak to his monstrous nature. The monocle, I'll freely admit, is something more of a small gag. A way he could perhaps make light of his repulsive eyes or even draw attention to them. It practically screams dark humor, but perhaps that is just me. I do hope it is to your satisfaction, but if anything feels amiss please do not hesitate to let me know and I will do my best to rectify the error. Here at the Tearoom Boutique we only allow for perfection. Anything less simply will not do for your dragon~"

@DreamyChimera (have a friendly bump while you're at it!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45473043] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454731/45473043_350.png[/img] [/url] Quicksand 45473043 No skin Personality: Very laid back, but curious. Sends his Silky Webwing out to bring back information, and occasionally stirs himself enough to go to the coliseum and collect things. Likes knowing everything without having to work for it, but quite friendly if you encounter him. Price range for the outfit: Give me an idea and I can work towards it. I don't need something I can afford right now, though if it happens to be cheap, that would be nice. Minimun-maximum slots: No boundaries given. I'm still new, I might expand my slots someday. Outfit modeled on Dragon or Mannequin: dragon, please. Style, if any: undecided. If you want to throw a couple different ones my way, that would also be nifty. (obv would provide payment for each).
@DreamyChimera

(have a friendly bump while you're at it!)

45473043_350.png

Quicksand
No skin
Personality: Very laid back, but curious. Sends his Silky Webwing out to bring back information, and occasionally stirs himself enough to go to the coliseum and collect things. Likes knowing everything without having to work for it, but quite friendly if you encounter him.
Price range for the outfit: Give me an idea and I can work towards it. I don't need something I can afford right now, though if it happens to be cheap, that would be nice.
Minimun-maximum slots: No boundaries given. I'm still new, I might expand my slots someday.
Outfit modeled on Dragon or Mannequin: dragon, please.
Style, if any: undecided. If you want to throw a couple different ones my way, that would also be nifty. (obv would provide payment for each).
1 2 3 4