Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 133 134
Character Information
Pretty much any of my dragons, including ones in my Hibernal Den

Not particularly looking for a specific storyline, I'll go with the flow of almost anything but I will make references to my own personal lore

Player Information

Average reply length? On my days off at work I'm available during the whole day, I'm 2 hours ahead of server time and I'm awake around 5:00-21:00 server time, and during my work days I have a one-hour break at either 14:00 or 15:00 server time (I can let you know if I'm working for the day and when I'll be at break)

Average reply speed? Depending on work, I can be pretty speedy. Of course I cant answer at work, but off work i can get to a reply in short minutes

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? I don't like rping in groups, so all my rp is gonna be 1x1

Would you like to share any additional information? My replies will be either one sentence or one essay, depends on how much the ADHD is talking /s (real talk I'm really fond of RP, so as long as you're a good rp partner itll be all good!)

PM me if you have questions/wanna start an rp!
Character Information
Pretty much any of my dragons, including ones in my Hibernal Den

Not particularly looking for a specific storyline, I'll go with the flow of almost anything but I will make references to my own personal lore

Player Information

Average reply length? On my days off at work I'm available during the whole day, I'm 2 hours ahead of server time and I'm awake around 5:00-21:00 server time, and during my work days I have a one-hour break at either 14:00 or 15:00 server time (I can let you know if I'm working for the day and when I'll be at break)

Average reply speed? Depending on work, I can be pretty speedy. Of course I cant answer at work, but off work i can get to a reply in short minutes

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? I don't like rping in groups, so all my rp is gonna be 1x1

Would you like to share any additional information? My replies will be either one sentence or one essay, depends on how much the ADHD is talking /s (real talk I'm really fond of RP, so as long as you're a good rp partner itll be all good!)

PM me if you have questions/wanna start an rp!
1553523339647.png
I've had some spare time lately, so i suppose i can try this. [center][size=3][b]Is your character an original character or a fandom character? [/b]My characters are usually for my own lore or writing ideas, i currently don't have any fandom characters, but i'm completely fine with people who do have them, in fact, it's quite fun to see people expand on fandoms on here.[b] Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? [/b] Pretty much any will do, but extra points for group roleplays. [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1] [b]Average reply length? [/b]Varies a lot, depending on time of day and if it's a weekday. If it's, for example, saturday, i'll probably write shorter responses, but i try to match the length of those who i roleplay with. I used to RP on roblox, (It started getting weird, so i stopped.) and theres where i get my experience from. I'll provide a sample of what i'd probably write in my stories. [b]"His claws raked across the older dragon's snout. He hissed at him, before leaping into the air, as he recognized that he was stronger while not on the ground. While the larger dragon was having trouble folding out his wings, he dove towards them, his claws outstretched, like a hawk about to prey on a rabbit. His opponent, though, heard his wingbeats and bit down on his legs. He yelped, trying to pull himself free.."[/b] You get the point, that could go on for about another sentence or two, RP is a hobby, while writing is my main thing. I prefer casual and a more relaxed writing style. [b]Average reply speed?[/b] As said above, depends on when it's taking place. I'll be able to respond less on weekends, since i prefer to spend time with my family on them. On weekdays, i'll be on for quite a long time, feed my dragons the first thing i do, and then i have free time (Which i usually use to search the forums for any not-intimidating roleplays.) for the rest of the day, until i eat dinner. [b]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/b] I usually prefer bigger groups, since i can spend more time on developing my characters. [b]Would you like to share any additional information?[/size][/b] I prefer to RP as males, but i can RP as females, too, if needed. I'll sometimes unconciously implement bits of myself in my characters, (Like one i'm editing right now, who is a celiac-) so, if you don't like when people do that, you might want to steer clear? But it only happens on my female characters, to be clear. If you shoot me a message, i'll try to get to it as soon as i can. [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=1]
I've had some spare time lately, so i suppose i can try this.
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?

My characters are usually for my own lore or writing ideas, i currently don't have any fandom characters, but i'm completely fine with people who do have them, in fact, it's quite fun to see people expand on fandoms on here.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?

Pretty much any will do, but extra points for group roleplays.

Average reply length?

Varies a lot, depending on time of day and if it's a weekday.
If it's, for example, saturday, i'll probably write shorter responses, but i try to match the length of those who i roleplay with.
I used to RP on roblox, (It started getting weird, so i stopped.) and theres where i get my experience from. I'll provide a sample of what i'd probably write in my stories.

"His claws raked across the older dragon's snout. He hissed at him, before leaping into the air, as he recognized that he was stronger while not on the ground.
While the larger dragon was having trouble folding out his wings, he dove towards them, his claws outstretched, like a hawk about to prey on a rabbit.

His opponent, though, heard his wingbeats and bit down on his legs. He yelped, trying to pull himself free.."

You get the point, that could go on for about another sentence or two, RP is a hobby, while writing is my main thing.
I prefer casual and a more relaxed writing style.

Average reply speed?

As said above, depends on when it's taking place. I'll be able to respond less on weekends, since i prefer to spend time with my family on them.

On weekdays, i'll be on for quite a long time, feed my dragons the first thing i do, and then i have free time (Which i usually use to search the forums for any not-intimidating roleplays.) for the rest of the day, until i eat dinner.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

I usually prefer bigger groups, since i can spend more time on developing my characters.

Would you like to share any additional information?

I prefer to RP as males, but i can RP as females, too, if needed.

I'll sometimes unconciously implement bits of myself in my characters, (Like one i'm editing right now, who is a celiac-) so, if you don't like when people do that, you might want to steer clear? But it only happens on my female characters, to be clear.

If you shoot me a message, i'll try to get to it as soon as i can.
pgoI6vl.gif
My main writing project right now is 'Forest Of Butterflies'. I enjoy RP, but i completely suck at literal RP.
hi everyone I just came back to flight rising and am looking for some people to RP with
Character Information
I have a couple of characters that have some story about them but often make characters on the fly for what is needed

I have a couple of stories that I wouldn't mind doing but in general, I like to let things go where they will

Player Information
my spelling and grammar aren't the best but Grammarly helps with that

Average reply length?
I have trouble doing long replies depending on what's happening so if something big is going on or something that needs a lot of describing I can get a couple of lines but for just characters talking to each other/NPCs or rapid situations often a one or less depending on what needs to be said and described as to not ramble on things that aren't needed for only seconds passing

Average reply speed?
I am at my computer most of the day and am free to respond though my sleep schedule isn't the best so I'm often awake from about 1 pm to about 6 am AEST but am trying to get back to a more normal time

I tend to prefer 1v1 rps as group rps are hard to manage and can only really progress when everyone is on at the same time. I don't care if it takes place here or on discord or any sight so if you have one you like to use let be know and I will tell you is I use it as well and check it out

I prefer to RP as males but can RP as a female to an extent and can handle multiple characters fine if needed. I have ADHD and asperges so I can have trouble following along or understanding things at times but if I cant understand something after a couple rereads I ask. if you have any questions ask away
hi everyone I just came back to flight rising and am looking for some people to RP with
Character Information
I have a couple of characters that have some story about them but often make characters on the fly for what is needed

I have a couple of stories that I wouldn't mind doing but in general, I like to let things go where they will

Player Information
my spelling and grammar aren't the best but Grammarly helps with that

Average reply length?
I have trouble doing long replies depending on what's happening so if something big is going on or something that needs a lot of describing I can get a couple of lines but for just characters talking to each other/NPCs or rapid situations often a one or less depending on what needs to be said and described as to not ramble on things that aren't needed for only seconds passing

Average reply speed?
I am at my computer most of the day and am free to respond though my sleep schedule isn't the best so I'm often awake from about 1 pm to about 6 am AEST but am trying to get back to a more normal time

I tend to prefer 1v1 rps as group rps are hard to manage and can only really progress when everyone is on at the same time. I don't care if it takes place here or on discord or any sight so if you have one you like to use let be know and I will tell you is I use it as well and check it out

I prefer to RP as males but can RP as a female to an extent and can handle multiple characters fine if needed. I have ADHD and asperges so I can have trouble following along or understanding things at times but if I cant understand something after a couple rereads I ask. if you have any questions ask away
  • Character Info:
    All of my characters are OCs. Current characters: Helena
  • Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
    Really just anything FR related. Can be very site lore based, or just loosely based on canon lore. Something D&D-style would be best!
  • Average reply length:
    1-2 paragraphs, for average replies. Large roleplays are about 2-4 paragraphs.
  • Average reply speed:
    Usually will reply at night, pretty active from 19:00-22:00(FR time).
  • Requirements for future roleplayers/groups:
    I prefer roleplays with 5+ people, but I can join less than that if the storyline interests me!
  • A novice roleplayer, I prefer to roleplay as female. I like to put my characters into a bunch of hardships. Just a warning. Definitely T and below though, so don't worry! I always make a lot of stupid mistakes, so If I accidentally block you, I'm so sorry! Just tell me I made a mistake and I'll edit it. Some of my future characters won't be over powered but be pretty powerful, only they'll have a life-threatening condition(think Frank Zhang from Heroes of Olympus). I'm a full-lit.
  • Character Info:
    All of my characters are OCs. Current characters: Helena
    Really just anything FR related. Can be very site lore based, or just loosely based on canon lore. Something D&D-style would be best!
  • Average reply length:
    1-2 paragraphs, for average replies. Large roleplays are about 2-4 paragraphs.
  • Average reply speed:
    Usually will reply at night, pretty active from 19:00-22:00(FR time).
  • Requirements for future roleplayers/groups:
    I prefer roleplays with 5+ people, but I can join less than that if the storyline interests me!
  • A novice roleplayer, I prefer to roleplay as female. I like to put my characters into a bunch of hardships. Just a warning. Definitely T and below though, so don't worry! I always make a lot of stupid mistakes, so If I accidentally block you, I'm so sorry! Just tell me I made a mistake and I'll edit it. Some of my future characters won't be over powered but be pretty powerful, only they'll have a life-threatening condition(think Frank Zhang from Heroes of Olympus). I'm a full-lit.
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
  • Character Information - Most of my roleplay characters are humanoid fandom OCs, mainly based off of Star Wars. They are also all LGBTQIA+.
  • Player Information - I'm Deathstalker! ^w^ I'm looking for 1x1 roleplays, preferably on Discord. I'm 18+ and I've been roleplaying since 2011!
  • Average reply length - This varies and largely depend on the flow of the roleplay and length style of my roleplaying partner. I can manage shorter replies, but I prefer to write chapter book-style replies, and they can often reach upwards of 4,000 words. I try to put a lot of detail and emphasis on character development, thoughts and feelings.
  • Average reply speed - This also varies depending on the flow of the roleplay. Longer replies will take me a long time to make, and my inspiration level fluctuates. I'll try my best to get back to you, but it may take me up to a couple of weeks if my reply is very long and I'm feeling uninspired. On some days, though, a huge reply can take me only a couple of hours when I'm feeling very inspired.
  • Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? - I am 18+, so my roleplaying partner also has to be 18+.

I only do one-on-one roleplays; group roleplays always end up being overwhelming for me. I also only roleplay Star Wars fandom roleplays, but I could maybe be convinced to do a Harry Potter one (my lore knowledge is a lot worse when it comes to that fandom).

I generally dislike roleplaying canon characters, but I can manage if it comes to it. I prefer to make a Discord server just for our roleplay rather than roleplaying on Flight Rising, so make sure you're okay with roleplaying on Discord instead of here.

I am okay with including romance into the story and often do, but I'm not very good at it, which results in all of my characters being pretty awkward. One last requirement is that my roleplay partner should be at a similar writing skill level to me, with good grammar and punctuation! You don't have to keep up with me as I write 4,000+ word posts, of course - I'm just very long-winded. =)
  • Would you like to share any additional information? - If you're up for a Star Wars Rebels - timeline Star Wars fandom roleplay and all of my prerequisites sound okay to you, please send me a message and we can start plotting! ^w^ <3
  • Fandoms I'd potentially like to rp - Star Wars Rebels, Wings of Fire, Avatar: the Last Airbender, Harry Potter
  • Character Information - Most of my roleplay characters are humanoid fandom OCs, mainly based off of Star Wars. They are also all LGBTQIA+.
  • Player Information - I'm Deathstalker! ^w^ I'm looking for 1x1 roleplays, preferably on Discord. I'm 18+ and I've been roleplaying since 2011!
  • Average reply length - This varies and largely depend on the flow of the roleplay and length style of my roleplaying partner. I can manage shorter replies, but I prefer to write chapter book-style replies, and they can often reach upwards of 4,000 words. I try to put a lot of detail and emphasis on character development, thoughts and feelings.
  • Average reply speed - This also varies depending on the flow of the roleplay. Longer replies will take me a long time to make, and my inspiration level fluctuates. I'll try my best to get back to you, but it may take me up to a couple of weeks if my reply is very long and I'm feeling uninspired. On some days, though, a huge reply can take me only a couple of hours when I'm feeling very inspired.
  • Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? - I am 18+, so my roleplaying partner also has to be 18+.

I only do one-on-one roleplays; group roleplays always end up being overwhelming for me. I also only roleplay Star Wars fandom roleplays, but I could maybe be convinced to do a Harry Potter one (my lore knowledge is a lot worse when it comes to that fandom).

I generally dislike roleplaying canon characters, but I can manage if it comes to it. I prefer to make a Discord server just for our roleplay rather than roleplaying on Flight Rising, so make sure you're okay with roleplaying on Discord instead of here.

I am okay with including romance into the story and often do, but I'm not very good at it, which results in all of my characters being pretty awkward. One last requirement is that my roleplay partner should be at a similar writing skill level to me, with good grammar and punctuation! You don't have to keep up with me as I write 4,000+ word posts, of course - I'm just very long-winded. =)
  • Would you like to share any additional information? - If you're up for a Star Wars Rebels - timeline Star Wars fandom roleplay and all of my prerequisites sound okay to you, please send me a message and we can start plotting! ^w^ <3
  • Fandoms I'd potentially like to rp - Star Wars Rebels, Wings of Fire, Avatar: the Last Airbender, Harry Potter
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
[b]Character Information[/b] [LIST] [*]Is your character an original character or a fandom character? [/LIST] I plan to roleplay using select dragons from my lair, which I suppose could be considered original characters. I may use fandom characters under special circumstances. [LIST] [*]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? [/LIST] Currently I am seeking a partner who can help me develop the story of my lair and the dragons in it, including how each came to be where they are now. Please be forgiving if my lair "canon" is liable to inconsistencies, as it is still new and may change as I come up with better, more concrete ideas. [b]Player Information[/b] [LIST] [*]Average reply length? [/LIST] I have no specific preference as this can change depending on my partner and how often I reply. In some roleplays I like having quick, snappy replies that I can give every few minutes if possible. Writing quality will go down with this, however. I may also do longer, more detailed replies with higher writing quality, but these will also be farther in between as I do tend to be a meticulous writer. [LIST] [*]Average reply speed? [/LIST] This depends on several factors, mainly being the length of replies, how well I know you, my mood, and my schedule for the day. Depending on these, I may be able to reply consistently throughout the day, or several times per day. Please do be accommodating as I do struggle with anxiety and depression, and on bad days I may not reply at all because I am not well enough to socialize. However I will not ghost you and will always eventually get back to you unless I make I clear that I do not wish to continue. [LIST] [*]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? [/LIST] The main requirement is that I will not roleplay with anyone who I do not know beforehand. If you are interested, I would like to get to know you for at least a few days before we start so that I can gauge my comfort level. Also not necessarily a requirement, but I would prefer roleplay partners to be in the same general age range as me. I am in my mid 20s so late teens to early 30s would be the preferred group. Being in a relatively close time zone would also be preferred. I am in Eastern Standard Time (GMT-4 in summer, or GMT-5 in winter), which is three hours ahead of server time. [LIST] [*]Would you like to share any additional information? [/LIST] I would prefer to roleplay here on FR, preferably in DMs, or on Discord. Please message me if you would like my Discord details, and make it clear who you are if you send a friend request because I only accept requests from people if I know who they are. If I get to know you better, I wouldn't mind developing friendships with other roleplayers, and may eventually be open to roleplaying other shared fandoms of ours. A full list of my fandoms can be found on my Archive of Our Own profile under the same name, but I will probably only be open to roleplaying in the fandoms in the top two categories ("Temples of Hyperfixation" & "Church of Awesome"). Both categories are likely to change frequently as I go in and out of different interests. Thank you and have a lovely day! [emoji=mirror happy size=1]
Character Information
  • Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
I plan to roleplay using select dragons from my lair, which I suppose could be considered original characters. I may use fandom characters under special circumstances.
Currently I am seeking a partner who can help me develop the story of my lair and the dragons in it, including how each came to be where they are now. Please be forgiving if my lair "canon" is liable to inconsistencies, as it is still new and may change as I come up with better, more concrete ideas.

Player Information
  • Average reply length?
I have no specific preference as this can change depending on my partner and how often I reply. In some roleplays I like having quick, snappy replies that I can give every few minutes if possible. Writing quality will go down with this, however. I may also do longer, more detailed replies with higher writing quality, but these will also be farther in between as I do tend to be a meticulous writer.
  • Average reply speed?
This depends on several factors, mainly being the length of replies, how well I know you, my mood, and my schedule for the day. Depending on these, I may be able to reply consistently throughout the day, or several times per day. Please do be accommodating as I do struggle with anxiety and depression, and on bad days I may not reply at all because I am not well enough to socialize. However I will not ghost you and will always eventually get back to you unless I make I clear that I do not wish to continue.
  • Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
The main requirement is that I will not roleplay with anyone who I do not know beforehand. If you are interested, I would like to get to know you for at least a few days before we start so that I can gauge my comfort level. Also not necessarily a requirement, but I would prefer roleplay partners to be in the same general age range as me. I am in my mid 20s so late teens to early 30s would be the preferred group. Being in a relatively close time zone would also be preferred. I am in Eastern Standard Time (GMT-4 in summer, or GMT-5 in winter), which is three hours ahead of server time.
  • Would you like to share any additional information?
I would prefer to roleplay here on FR, preferably in DMs, or on Discord. Please message me if you would like my Discord details, and make it clear who you are if you send a friend request because I only accept requests from people if I know who they are. If I get to know you better, I wouldn't mind developing friendships with other roleplayers, and may eventually be open to roleplaying other shared fandoms of ours. A full list of my fandoms can be found on my Archive of Our Own profile under the same name, but I will probably only be open to roleplaying in the fandoms in the top two categories ("Temples of Hyperfixation" & "Church of Awesome"). Both categories are likely to change frequently as I go in and out of different interests.

Thank you and have a lovely day!
Heyo. Looking for some new partners so time to post fresh on here.

Character Information:

99% of the time I make up characters on the spot for RPs. I rarely go in with pre-planned characters. I will reuse some characters with personality edits if I'm super attached though! I'm willing to use OCs within a fandom, but I tend to prefer natural world building through the RP itself. All my dragons are OCs for my lore or based off prior RP OCs.

Are you currently seeking a specific RP storyline?

Mmmm yes and no? I'm steering away from Flight Rising roleplays, though if one interests me enough I'd consider it. Mainly looking to expand on certain character interactions and personalities if I went down that route. Currently I'm leaning into interest of post-apocalyptic, but I'm down for any setting. Most of my characters are supernatural and/or in some way capable of magic. Have a demon rp idea? Let me hear it man I'd vibe so hard. Currently I have an idea for a sort of evil lab experiment world which I'm interested in expanding on. I'm always open to listening to ideas though!

Player Information:

Average reply length & Average reply speed

This varies quite a lot. I don't like padding out posts with nonsense for long replies very often. I struggle immensely with that. If you're someone who wants 5 or 6 paragraphs per reply, I am probably not the best match here. My average max reply length is maybe a paragraph and a half, but I'm usually far lower than that for just average character interaction. Scene setting, timeskips, intervals, ect I can crank out close to a 10 paragraph reply. It all really depends on the situation. As for speed, I live online at this point and if I'm super into it/not busy I will reply right away. I get majorly hooked on stories.

Any requirements for future partners/groups?

The standard grammar requirement and such. I am faaar from perfect, as you can probably tell, but I do want to be able to understand what you're saying. I don't have a real length or speed requirement, again mine are so all over the place that'd just be rude of me, but I do like at least once a day replies. If interest dies and there's a gap, I absolutely understand. I also really love talking to people outside of roleplay first/during the roleplay. Knowing the person I'm talking to helps me feel much more comfortable and less stiff. Group roleplays are... okay but I'd have to be very interested in the story.

Any additional information?

I am LGBTQ+ and often my characters are as well. I'm not going to require you to have characters on that spectrum, but just keep in mind I am an avid supporter.
Aside from that, my preferred method of roleplay is through Discord. Please PM me on here and I'll send you my tag so we can talk if you're interested! I'm currently 19 going on 20 and I do not have the... ehm... cleanest mouth so please 18+ only. A lot of my characters are just.. angst. You've been warned, I am edgy and proud of it. I can do soft beans though don't worry.

Probably the most important piece of information. My roleplays, when I get into them, tend to be long. Like... Very long. I haven't had one that really follows a set plot structure so often times plot points get made up as I go. Longest running roleplay I was in died out after 6 years. I'm not saying you have to be in it for the long haul, not at all. However, if you're looking for a long-term pain in your neck roleplay partner who won't stop making inside jokes and puns hmu.
Heyo. Looking for some new partners so time to post fresh on here.

Character Information:

99% of the time I make up characters on the spot for RPs. I rarely go in with pre-planned characters. I will reuse some characters with personality edits if I'm super attached though! I'm willing to use OCs within a fandom, but I tend to prefer natural world building through the RP itself. All my dragons are OCs for my lore or based off prior RP OCs.

Mmmm yes and no? I'm steering away from Flight Rising roleplays, though if one interests me enough I'd consider it. Mainly looking to expand on certain character interactions and personalities if I went down that route. Currently I'm leaning into interest of post-apocalyptic, but I'm down for any setting. Most of my characters are supernatural and/or in some way capable of magic. Have a demon rp idea? Let me hear it man I'd vibe so hard. Currently I have an idea for a sort of evil lab experiment world which I'm interested in expanding on. I'm always open to listening to ideas though!

Player Information:

Average reply length & Average reply speed

This varies quite a lot. I don't like padding out posts with nonsense for long replies very often. I struggle immensely with that. If you're someone who wants 5 or 6 paragraphs per reply, I am probably not the best match here. My average max reply length is maybe a paragraph and a half, but I'm usually far lower than that for just average character interaction. Scene setting, timeskips, intervals, ect I can crank out close to a 10 paragraph reply. It all really depends on the situation. As for speed, I live online at this point and if I'm super into it/not busy I will reply right away. I get majorly hooked on stories.

The standard grammar requirement and such. I am faaar from perfect, as you can probably tell, but I do want to be able to understand what you're saying. I don't have a real length or speed requirement, again mine are so all over the place that'd just be rude of me, but I do like at least once a day replies. If interest dies and there's a gap, I absolutely understand. I also really love talking to people outside of roleplay first/during the roleplay. Knowing the person I'm talking to helps me feel much more comfortable and less stiff. Group roleplays are... okay but I'd have to be very interested in the story.

I am LGBTQ+ and often my characters are as well. I'm not going to require you to have characters on that spectrum, but just keep in mind I am an avid supporter.
Aside from that, my preferred method of roleplay is through Discord. Please PM me on here and I'll send you my tag so we can talk if you're interested! I'm currently 19 going on 20 and I do not have the... ehm... cleanest mouth so please 18+ only. A lot of my characters are just.. angst. You've been warned, I am edgy and proud of it. I can do soft beans though don't worry.

Probably the most important piece of information. My roleplays, when I get into them, tend to be long. Like... Very long. I haven't had one that really follows a set plot structure so often times plot points get made up as I go. Longest running roleplay I was in died out after 6 years. I'm not saying you have to be in it for the long haul, not at all. However, if you're looking for a long-term pain in your neck roleplay partner who won't stop making inside jokes and puns hmu.
vDH0pGc.png
Given that I'm slowly developing my clan lore, and beginning to write more frequently, I figured I should dip back into RP again.

Character Information
•Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
Typically, I tend to drift towards a select few OC's - such as the dragons in my lair - however I also find a lot of fun in portraying canon characters. So, I'd say I'm open to both. It just depends on the RP in question.

•Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
My tastes varies, however so long as there is passion behind your writing, I am up for close to anything. I am quite the sucker for angst however, so you have been warned!

Player Information
•Average reply length?
I can be a little wordy at times, but I generally try to match my partners length. Unless it's the start/setting of the RP, or anything else of importance happens. Then I'm all in, no holding back.

•Average reply speed?
Depends, some days I'm exceptionally busy, others I'm not. I'm around 17 hours ahead of FR time (GM+10). I do make it a point to alert my partner beforehand if anything major happens.

•Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
The basic grammar skills and usual etiquette. I'm not really a fan of group rp; 1 x 1 is preferred. Otherwise, I'm not too picky. So long as you're kind, I'm generally just fine!

•Would you like to share any additional information?
Not only am I interested in FR rp's, I'm happy to jump into other fandoms as well! Dark Souls - Bloodborne - FFXIV - Monster Hunter - Dragon Age Inquisition are a few of my personal favourites! Additionally, I would prefer to RP on Discord - so feel free to hit up my PM's for my tag. 18+ and above is preferred, as I can get quite dark, in terms of plot. (Gotta get that a n g s t.)
Given that I'm slowly developing my clan lore, and beginning to write more frequently, I figured I should dip back into RP again.

Character Information
•Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
Typically, I tend to drift towards a select few OC's - such as the dragons in my lair - however I also find a lot of fun in portraying canon characters. So, I'd say I'm open to both. It just depends on the RP in question.

•Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
My tastes varies, however so long as there is passion behind your writing, I am up for close to anything. I am quite the sucker for angst however, so you have been warned!

Player Information
•Average reply length?
I can be a little wordy at times, but I generally try to match my partners length. Unless it's the start/setting of the RP, or anything else of importance happens. Then I'm all in, no holding back.

•Average reply speed?
Depends, some days I'm exceptionally busy, others I'm not. I'm around 17 hours ahead of FR time (GM+10). I do make it a point to alert my partner beforehand if anything major happens.

•Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
The basic grammar skills and usual etiquette. I'm not really a fan of group rp; 1 x 1 is preferred. Otherwise, I'm not too picky. So long as you're kind, I'm generally just fine!

•Would you like to share any additional information?
Not only am I interested in FR rp's, I'm happy to jump into other fandoms as well! Dark Souls - Bloodborne - FFXIV - Monster Hunter - Dragon Age Inquisition are a few of my personal favourites! Additionally, I would prefer to RP on Discord - so feel free to hit up my PM's for my tag. 18+ and above is preferred, as I can get quite dark, in terms of plot. (Gotta get that a n g s t.)
I've been writing for over 15 years now, and RPing for over 5. I've never done one on here, but thought I would see if there was anyone who was interested.
Can be on here, but I would prefer discord.

Character Information:

I'm not good at writing fandom characters. I always feel like they are OOC. Many of my characters will be made up specifically for the story, but I do have a few that I use quite a bit.

I don't have anything specific. It can be FR related, or not. I don't do animal RPs anymore.
The themes I most like are supernatural, mystery, horror, or adventure. I will NOT do strictly romance.

Player Information:

Average reply length and reply speed

My reply depends on my partner. I try to at least match in length. Without knowing, I can write anywhere from a few sentences to 2-4 paragraphs.
I reply pretty quick if I have the time. My goal would be to write at least 5 times through the day.

Just that you are good at basic grammar and english, and you are 18+.

I don't swear (much), but that doesn't disqualify you from asking.
My age restriction comes from the fact I am an adult.
I'm looking for a long term OR short term partner.
I've been writing for over 15 years now, and RPing for over 5. I've never done one on here, but thought I would see if there was anyone who was interested.
Can be on here, but I would prefer discord.

Character Information:

I'm not good at writing fandom characters. I always feel like they are OOC. Many of my characters will be made up specifically for the story, but I do have a few that I use quite a bit.

I don't have anything specific. It can be FR related, or not. I don't do animal RPs anymore.
The themes I most like are supernatural, mystery, horror, or adventure. I will NOT do strictly romance.

Player Information:

Average reply length and reply speed

My reply depends on my partner. I try to at least match in length. Without knowing, I can write anywhere from a few sentences to 2-4 paragraphs.
I reply pretty quick if I have the time. My goal would be to write at least 5 times through the day.

Just that you are good at basic grammar and english, and you are 18+.

I don't swear (much), but that doesn't disqualify you from asking.
My age restriction comes from the fact I am an adult.
I'm looking for a long term OR short term partner.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png

| Character Information |

Okay, I'm going to say that I have listened about different fandoms and am very tentative? I don't necessarily have anything against any of the fandoms personally but kinda of have like..bit of a bad taste in my mouth? So I don't really have many fan characters as much as I did have when I was younger? If my jumbled messy thoughts make sense?

So most of my characters are original. I may get inspired by an idea for lore and try to roll with it by making my own spin off of sorts but usually tend to come back and try to derive from it after letting the character sit for a bit.
A very good chunk of my characters are Beastclans- Serthis being a big percentage (namely I have a snake trio that I really am attached deeply to: Rarszozs, Shercei and Jevudhat)- and a couple of dragons tossed in the bag for variety's sake. That's not to say I don't have any non-fr Oc at all but I'm generally hesitant on using them.

Regardless, I mostly prefer to let my characters develop sort of on their own throughout the role play rather than having them already done and set in their profiles- it just makes me try to keep them in their "mold" and inevitably suffocate them as a result. However keeping in mind key details from their backstory is important.

I am a person who can be easily spooked by new things, so I don't really dare to dabble into fandoms other than flight rising in terms of roleplay but! I certainly enjoy discussing them! (Have I mentioned that I'm a big Potter head? Now I have. )

So if you wanna chat and talk about various games, books, movies, what have you- feel free to hit me up in the PMs!

I have like a few general lines of rp storyline, the first having the basic premise of your characters being thrown back in time where they meet mine and somehow they interact, and my characters trying to help yours get back. An alternative to that is your character somehow ending up in a museum of sorts with the clan history is kept and the wax figures are haunted (a reference to "A night in the museum").

The second is in the present where you just bump into the various characters and interact.
And others are about adventuring/exploring.

| Player Information |

Average reply length?
I tend to write big posts, trying to be as descriptive as possible while also avoiding getting annoyingly so with unnecessary nitty-gritty things. But it really depends on my mood, how much information I am given to work with and how inspired I feel- in which cases I put like a paragraph or two and wait for the other player to post their response.

Average reply speed?
That honestly depends on the rp to some extent- if I'm really into it then I make sure to reply as soon as possible/I see the notification unless something holds me up in real life. In fact I can get a smidge impatient in these cases and check up to see if everything is okay.
So I really appreciate it when my role-playing buddies give me heads-up and inform me that they will be inactive for a bit. This way I know that I don't have to wait for their reply and will carry on with my things while waiting for them to come back, occasionally checking in.

I prefer 1x1 sessions though I don't mind being in a groups. I like talking out of character- bouncing off ideas or just general stuff and other things. And I wouldn't mind if our characters interact out of the roleplay. (I've never really done it before but heck aren't I excited and looking forward to it!)

I wouldn't say that I'm very picky about rp buddies, but the only things I ask for is for the responses to be semi decent in grammar and not have typos . Otherwise I can't really understand what you're saying. On the other hand, If I'm really into the story, I may be much more focused on it and barely notice anything at all.

And please, please, give me at least one paragraph. Unless you want me to also give a single sentence? It just gives me the impression that you're not really interested in the rp and demotivates me in turn.

I'm curious about how romance rps turn out, so I'm open to that? Things aren't set in stone, so my characters might start off one way and wind up another, or maybe not. I don't know, will see as the story progresses on.

If there's anything else, feel free to pm me or mention it out of character in the thread. I don't mind rp in pms but it's bit more comfortable for me to rp in forums. Negotiations can be made if you like? The gist of all this is that I enjoy chatting with folks and require communication.

I can handle mature themes so if you want to go violet, dark and gritty, that's fine with me.

Plus a note on my characters:
Some of them have a potty mouth of varying degrees, and aren't afraid to cuss one way or another and some are just downright vulgar when speaking. So that's a heads-up, though if you're Squamish about it/uncomfortable please say so at the beginning and I'll find a way to make them tone it down. (Try to use less harsher words)

I'm also an artist and may draw a scene if I get inspired. ÙwÚ

Edit: Well, guess I got more to say huh?
So um..*cough* most of my characters can be angsty *cough* and also my responses from time to time *cough* *cough*
Okay I think I'm done.

Much later edit cuz i really have more to mention:
I'ma just list some genres and say my opinion on 'em.

Drama: Not ok with it being the absolute main focused plot point. A.K.A the plot itself.
I don't mind it being present every now and then to make things interesting.

Si-fi: Very,very tentative here. I mean..I guess i could try a wee bit?? But I might get spooked. I'm not a fandom role player, but if i were- I'd be rp in the Ava's demon universe. Sadly, like i said- not a fandom role player.

Fantasy: Ok, willing to try again but hesitant.

Slice of life: Yep, won't mind exploring those school or coffee shop AU's.

Adventure: Yes.

Romance: Yes but not the main focus. All the time.

| Character Information |

Okay, I'm going to say that I have listened about different fandoms and am very tentative? I don't necessarily have anything against any of the fandoms personally but kinda of have like..bit of a bad taste in my mouth? So I don't really have many fan characters as much as I did have when I was younger? If my jumbled messy thoughts make sense?

So most of my characters are original. I may get inspired by an idea for lore and try to roll with it by making my own spin off of sorts but usually tend to come back and try to derive from it after letting the character sit for a bit.
A very good chunk of my characters are Beastclans- Serthis being a big percentage (namely I have a snake trio that I really am attached deeply to: Rarszozs, Shercei and Jevudhat)- and a couple of dragons tossed in the bag for variety's sake. That's not to say I don't have any non-fr Oc at all but I'm generally hesitant on using them.

Regardless, I mostly prefer to let my characters develop sort of on their own throughout the role play rather than having them already done and set in their profiles- it just makes me try to keep them in their "mold" and inevitably suffocate them as a result. However keeping in mind key details from their backstory is important.

I am a person who can be easily spooked by new things, so I don't really dare to dabble into fandoms other than flight rising in terms of roleplay but! I certainly enjoy discussing them! (Have I mentioned that I'm a big Potter head? Now I have. )

So if you wanna chat and talk about various games, books, movies, what have you- feel free to hit me up in the PMs!

I have like a few general lines of rp storyline, the first having the basic premise of your characters being thrown back in time where they meet mine and somehow they interact, and my characters trying to help yours get back. An alternative to that is your character somehow ending up in a museum of sorts with the clan history is kept and the wax figures are haunted (a reference to "A night in the museum").

The second is in the present where you just bump into the various characters and interact.
And others are about adventuring/exploring.

| Player Information |

Average reply length?
I tend to write big posts, trying to be as descriptive as possible while also avoiding getting annoyingly so with unnecessary nitty-gritty things. But it really depends on my mood, how much information I am given to work with and how inspired I feel- in which cases I put like a paragraph or two and wait for the other player to post their response.

Average reply speed?
That honestly depends on the rp to some extent- if I'm really into it then I make sure to reply as soon as possible/I see the notification unless something holds me up in real life. In fact I can get a smidge impatient in these cases and check up to see if everything is okay.
So I really appreciate it when my role-playing buddies give me heads-up and inform me that they will be inactive for a bit. This way I know that I don't have to wait for their reply and will carry on with my things while waiting for them to come back, occasionally checking in.

I prefer 1x1 sessions though I don't mind being in a groups. I like talking out of character- bouncing off ideas or just general stuff and other things. And I wouldn't mind if our characters interact out of the roleplay. (I've never really done it before but heck aren't I excited and looking forward to it!)

I wouldn't say that I'm very picky about rp buddies, but the only things I ask for is for the responses to be semi decent in grammar and not have typos . Otherwise I can't really understand what you're saying. On the other hand, If I'm really into the story, I may be much more focused on it and barely notice anything at all.

And please, please, give me at least one paragraph. Unless you want me to also give a single sentence? It just gives me the impression that you're not really interested in the rp and demotivates me in turn.

I'm curious about how romance rps turn out, so I'm open to that? Things aren't set in stone, so my characters might start off one way and wind up another, or maybe not. I don't know, will see as the story progresses on.

If there's anything else, feel free to pm me or mention it out of character in the thread. I don't mind rp in pms but it's bit more comfortable for me to rp in forums. Negotiations can be made if you like? The gist of all this is that I enjoy chatting with folks and require communication.

I can handle mature themes so if you want to go violet, dark and gritty, that's fine with me.

Plus a note on my characters:
Some of them have a potty mouth of varying degrees, and aren't afraid to cuss one way or another and some are just downright vulgar when speaking. So that's a heads-up, though if you're Squamish about it/uncomfortable please say so at the beginning and I'll find a way to make them tone it down. (Try to use less harsher words)

I'm also an artist and may draw a scene if I get inspired. ÙwÚ

Edit: Well, guess I got more to say huh?
So um..*cough* most of my characters can be angsty *cough* and also my responses from time to time *cough* *cough*
Okay I think I'm done.

Much later edit cuz i really have more to mention:
I'ma just list some genres and say my opinion on 'em.

Drama: Not ok with it being the absolute main focused plot point. A.K.A the plot itself.
I don't mind it being present every now and then to make things interesting.

Si-fi: Very,very tentative here. I mean..I guess i could try a wee bit?? But I might get spooked. I'm not a fandom role player, but if i were- I'd be rp in the Ava's demon universe. Sadly, like i said- not a fandom role player.

Fantasy: Ok, willing to try again but hesitant.

Slice of life: Yep, won't mind exploring those school or coffee shop AU's.

Adventure: Yes.

Romance: Yes but not the main focus. All the time.

1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 133 134