Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokemon RP (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The lounge was crowded with various incoming students, their eyes wide and expectant for all the academy had to offer the. Talia herself was propped up against the far wall, her face upturned with eyes closed as if she were trying to pick up something inaudible above the human-pokemon commotion; some invisible melody only she could hear. The monferno beside her twitched its tail impatiently and Talia stretched out her right hand and passed it over the monkey pokemon's flaming tail-tip. The gesture grounded the creature and Talia cracked an eye and glanced down at Hodge-Podge.

"They're cute, all bumping into each other like that," she said and the monferno dropped her shoulders and lashed her whip-like tail again.

Talia laughed, so softly even the pokemon had to strain to hear her, and relaxed, letting herself slide down the wall until she was crouched beside Hodge-Podge. She didn't look at the pokemon when she spoke,

"Lots of potential, maybe, maybe maybe..."

With an airy flick-of-the-wrist she pointed to the various pokemon milling about the room and then settled her attention on a bright green blur that was making rounds of the room. A sly smile crept onto her face and Talia looked back at the agitated monferno,

"That one."

The fire pokemon flashed her a quizzical expression.

"New and wiry, lots of spice and spunk and," she was drawing back on herself, making ready to spring, "Pliability."

With that she leapt in front of the grass snake pokemon, landing in another crouch so that she was nose-to-nose with the creature and whispered,

"Hello, there, tricky little thing."

@breebrightside @robinaraven @fatallightning @Frostpelt
The lounge was crowded with various incoming students, their eyes wide and expectant for all the academy had to offer the. Talia herself was propped up against the far wall, her face upturned with eyes closed as if she were trying to pick up something inaudible above the human-pokemon commotion; some invisible melody only she could hear. The monferno beside her twitched its tail impatiently and Talia stretched out her right hand and passed it over the monkey pokemon's flaming tail-tip. The gesture grounded the creature and Talia cracked an eye and glanced down at Hodge-Podge.

"They're cute, all bumping into each other like that," she said and the monferno dropped her shoulders and lashed her whip-like tail again.

Talia laughed, so softly even the pokemon had to strain to hear her, and relaxed, letting herself slide down the wall until she was crouched beside Hodge-Podge. She didn't look at the pokemon when she spoke,

"Lots of potential, maybe, maybe maybe..."

With an airy flick-of-the-wrist she pointed to the various pokemon milling about the room and then settled her attention on a bright green blur that was making rounds of the room. A sly smile crept onto her face and Talia looked back at the agitated monferno,

"That one."

The fire pokemon flashed her a quizzical expression.

"New and wiry, lots of spice and spunk and," she was drawing back on herself, making ready to spring, "Pliability."

With that she leapt in front of the grass snake pokemon, landing in another crouch so that she was nose-to-nose with the creature and whispered,

"Hello, there, tricky little thing."

@breebrightside @robinaraven @fatallightning @Frostpelt
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
Reyna reached an open area of the crowd, jumping to try to find which direction Sage had went. Shiny crept up behind her, Rey's bags slung around her neck. "Well, I've lost him. Should we ask around?

No, they'll think your absentminded. Shiny said into her mind. How are you supposed to make people think highly of me when they don't think so of you? She flicked her tail towards the far wall, golden eyes flashing. He is over there, but you might want to step to it. There are fire types in that direction, and he can get over confident.

Reyna made her way in that direction, brushing past the girl with the Luxio and Umbreon. Shiny stalked behind her, glaring at people and pokemon alike and sending the silent instruction to move out of the way. The crowd parted just enough that Reyna could see a girl older than her crouched in front of Sage, a Monferno looming over her shoulder.

"C'mon, looks like he's gotten himself into something."

@breebrightside @FatalLightning @RobinaRaven @smerdyakov
Reyna reached an open area of the crowd, jumping to try to find which direction Sage had went. Shiny crept up behind her, Rey's bags slung around her neck. "Well, I've lost him. Should we ask around?

No, they'll think your absentminded. Shiny said into her mind. How are you supposed to make people think highly of me when they don't think so of you? She flicked her tail towards the far wall, golden eyes flashing. He is over there, but you might want to step to it. There are fire types in that direction, and he can get over confident.

Reyna made her way in that direction, brushing past the girl with the Luxio and Umbreon. Shiny stalked behind her, glaring at people and pokemon alike and sending the silent instruction to move out of the way. The crowd parted just enough that Reyna could see a girl older than her crouched in front of Sage, a Monferno looming over her shoulder.

"C'mon, looks like he's gotten himself into something."

@breebrightside @FatalLightning @RobinaRaven @smerdyakov
nature_ani.gifkylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
Sy turned around, waving a silent goodbye to his parents as he got on the train. He plopped himself down on a bench and took out his sketchpad. Gible gnawed on his foot "Gible Gible!" It exclaimed after it was content. Eevee just lay down on the ground, almost researching everyone. I can't wait! Sy thought as he started to draw Eevee.

*time skip*

Sy picked up all his bags and padded down the path, Gible toddling behind him, while Eevee skipped forward. Sy pet Eevee's fur. After his parents told him he was going to an academy for Pokemon, they kinda forgot he had no Pokemon. Gible, Eevee, and Sy had only known each other for a week. "I need to give you a nickname" Sy said as he dropped his bags down, walked to the edge of the room, and started drawing the Servine and the people around it, across the lounge.

((I was at school @FatalLightning then I had acting class. Sowwy))
Sy turned around, waving a silent goodbye to his parents as he got on the train. He plopped himself down on a bench and took out his sketchpad. Gible gnawed on his foot "Gible Gible!" It exclaimed after it was content. Eevee just lay down on the ground, almost researching everyone. I can't wait! Sy thought as he started to draw Eevee.

*time skip*

Sy picked up all his bags and padded down the path, Gible toddling behind him, while Eevee skipped forward. Sy pet Eevee's fur. After his parents told him he was going to an academy for Pokemon, they kinda forgot he had no Pokemon. Gible, Eevee, and Sy had only known each other for a week. "I need to give you a nickname" Sy said as he dropped his bags down, walked to the edge of the room, and started drawing the Servine and the people around it, across the lounge.

((I was at school @FatalLightning then I had acting class. Sowwy))
lJiUyhb.png
((@Araco acting class sounds so cool! My high school is doing Beauty and the Beast next week, but they haven't been able to run a full scene yet. They're panicking and our choral instructor fell off a chair broke his finger today.))
((@Araco acting class sounds so cool! My high school is doing Beauty and the Beast next week, but they haven't been able to run a full scene yet. They're panicking and our choral instructor fell off a chair broke his finger today.))
nature_ani.gifkylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
Thea looked around at all the other students as they started to arrive. She felt closed in with no place to run. Just breath... She told herself, holding her jacket closed. What if they find out? What if they judge me? So many things ran through her head as she studied her surroundings.

The small Dratini looked up at Thea, a worried expression on her face. "Something is wrong Thea... What would Lance tell you?"

Thea looked down at her. "He... He would tell me to just take a deep breath. That everything would be alright. But I barely know what I'm doing here. Dad won't be happy about this and I know he'll call, looking for me." She took out one of her Pokeballs. Persians ball. It was black with a red R labeled on it.

Kiara placed her nose up against the ball. "Lance is right Thea. This is good for you and one day, we can put the past behind us."

Mumbling, she put the ball away. "Easy for you to say... You weren't apart of dad's experiments..."

((Its A okay. :3))
Thea looked around at all the other students as they started to arrive. She felt closed in with no place to run. Just breath... She told herself, holding her jacket closed. What if they find out? What if they judge me? So many things ran through her head as she studied her surroundings.

The small Dratini looked up at Thea, a worried expression on her face. "Something is wrong Thea... What would Lance tell you?"

Thea looked down at her. "He... He would tell me to just take a deep breath. That everything would be alright. But I barely know what I'm doing here. Dad won't be happy about this and I know he'll call, looking for me." She took out one of her Pokeballs. Persians ball. It was black with a red R labeled on it.

Kiara placed her nose up against the ball. "Lance is right Thea. This is good for you and one day, we can put the past behind us."

Mumbling, she put the ball away. "Easy for you to say... You weren't apart of dad's experiments..."

((Its A okay. :3))
t6dhxh8.gif
((@Frostpelt Im the lead so i need to put in a little extra work sometimes. I feel bad for the teacher but its rly funny at the same time lol))
((@Frostpelt Im the lead so i need to put in a little extra work sometimes. I feel bad for the teacher but its rly funny at the same time lol))
lJiUyhb.png
The fast, reverberating bass of Sabaton's The Lion From the North heralded the arrival of Arthur Tychos.
With him came what appeared at first glance to be,-to anyone who'd paid attention in biology,-a Mew.
In reality, it was Arthur's Zorua, but the 16-year-old trainer didn't especially care. Let the trickster have her fun.
Besides listening to music, he was also attempting to coax any information he could from his pocket-computer regarding the pokemon he'd seen shortly before he left his grandfather's farm in Kalos.
He wasn't having much luck:
The pokedex feature kept throwing up partial matches to Gardevoir and Lucario, though the former was a false positive due to the tatty cloak the pokemon had been wearing and the latter was the wrong colouration and Lucario couldn't bloody levitate.
Arthur snorted in disgust and closed the pocket-computer, pausing as he found himself on the front steps of the school:
Looking back the way he came, he saw a broad avenue, currently blazing red and gold with the colours of autumn over the emerald green of new grass.
As was usual with these sorts of institutes, a row of hills was visible to the west and Arthur recalled on his way here that there were mountains not far distant beyond there.
The facade of the building itself was solid and very classical looking, made of shaped granite, though Arthur felt sure this was just the main building, because from what he could see, it was too small to contain all the facilities listed on the advertising pamphlet.
Unless they'd somehow figured out how to increase the volume of a shape without increasing its dimensions...

Shaking his musings off, Arthur gave the receptionist a nod as he turned off his iPod.
"Where can I find the other new students?" He asked, then noticed the receptionist staring at Zorua. "Don't mind her. She's a Zorua having a little bit of fun." He assured. "If I had a Mew, I'd likely be cloistered away with some professor or other."
The receptionist smiled at Arthur's explanation.
"Down the hall, first right then the big door at the end of the hall. You'll hear them before you see them." She replied.
"Thank you." Arthur said, nodding and giving a wave of farewell as he continued into the building.
The main hallways contained the tasteful vintage decor that Arthur had been expecting, but the side corridors had more in common with the pokemon labs he'd visited on school excursions, though the transition wasn't as jarring as though to indicate that the fusion had been designed by an inept architect.
As the sound of voices reached him, Arthur figured two things straight away:
First, battling inside was probably going to be heavily frowned upon.
Secondly, putting the strong personalities of trainers in an environment like this was just asking for battles to start, which begged a question:
Just how did the teachers keep the students in line?

((Long post is long, but someone had to put some context in for this place.))
The fast, reverberating bass of Sabaton's The Lion From the North heralded the arrival of Arthur Tychos.
With him came what appeared at first glance to be,-to anyone who'd paid attention in biology,-a Mew.
In reality, it was Arthur's Zorua, but the 16-year-old trainer didn't especially care. Let the trickster have her fun.
Besides listening to music, he was also attempting to coax any information he could from his pocket-computer regarding the pokemon he'd seen shortly before he left his grandfather's farm in Kalos.
He wasn't having much luck:
The pokedex feature kept throwing up partial matches to Gardevoir and Lucario, though the former was a false positive due to the tatty cloak the pokemon had been wearing and the latter was the wrong colouration and Lucario couldn't bloody levitate.
Arthur snorted in disgust and closed the pocket-computer, pausing as he found himself on the front steps of the school:
Looking back the way he came, he saw a broad avenue, currently blazing red and gold with the colours of autumn over the emerald green of new grass.
As was usual with these sorts of institutes, a row of hills was visible to the west and Arthur recalled on his way here that there were mountains not far distant beyond there.
The facade of the building itself was solid and very classical looking, made of shaped granite, though Arthur felt sure this was just the main building, because from what he could see, it was too small to contain all the facilities listed on the advertising pamphlet.
Unless they'd somehow figured out how to increase the volume of a shape without increasing its dimensions...

Shaking his musings off, Arthur gave the receptionist a nod as he turned off his iPod.
"Where can I find the other new students?" He asked, then noticed the receptionist staring at Zorua. "Don't mind her. She's a Zorua having a little bit of fun." He assured. "If I had a Mew, I'd likely be cloistered away with some professor or other."
The receptionist smiled at Arthur's explanation.
"Down the hall, first right then the big door at the end of the hall. You'll hear them before you see them." She replied.
"Thank you." Arthur said, nodding and giving a wave of farewell as he continued into the building.
The main hallways contained the tasteful vintage decor that Arthur had been expecting, but the side corridors had more in common with the pokemon labs he'd visited on school excursions, though the transition wasn't as jarring as though to indicate that the fusion had been designed by an inept architect.
As the sound of voices reached him, Arthur figured two things straight away:
First, battling inside was probably going to be heavily frowned upon.
Secondly, putting the strong personalities of trainers in an environment like this was just asking for battles to start, which begged a question:
Just how did the teachers keep the students in line?

((Long post is long, but someone had to put some context in for this place.))
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
@breebrightside @robinaraven @fatallightning @smerdyakov @frostpelt @Araco @the13inquisitor

(( Awesome. Sorry I haven't been posting, I was still trying to recover from my cold. xD ))

Antonio the Gallade stirred cautiously outside the famed Academy. Wherever his trainer was, she was late, and the Bisharp isn't here yet, either.

Suddenly, loud stepping noises could be heard from behind him. Toni whirled around to face a charging young trainer with a Bisharp by her side. So there they were, in all their rushing glory!

June was grinning and chuckling uncontrollably as she skidded to a halt in front of Toni. Levi the Bisharp looked fine even though the both of them had been racing around the yard just a few moments ago.

'You're late,' Antonio noticed. He was talking through June's mental connection, an ability which she possesses only because her mother's side had passed it down through her generations.

June wiped her forehead with her dark purple and light purple striped sleeves. She wore her usual clothes: a black smiley-face t-shirt over the striped longsleeves, skinny grey jeans, and purple converse. Her dark clothes even outlined her looks. Her sharp grey eyes were outlines with heavy black eyeliner and her black-brown hair was shaggy and short. Back in Morbidian, she was known as the rebel. And a very short rebel, too. She's only like... five feet tall exactly in height.

"I wasn't late, Toni! You fell asleep again when we got here." June clicked her tongue, blowing a strand of boyish hair away from her face.

Levi, on the other hand, just folded his bladed arms. 'Your need for siestas is alarming, Toni. Maybe it's a medical condition.'

'Is not! I was just tired!' The Gallade protested, clenching his green paws in frustration. As the two pokemon bickered, June sighs heavily and whirls away from them to check her Xtransceiver, the one that she was given while she was adventuring Unova. Maybe she could contact Curtis while she's here, he seemed mighty worried about her.

---

(( Hopefully you guys would interrupt her or somethin' xD Curtis is that one guy in White 2 that eventually starts crushing on the female character. He also ends up trading level 50 pokemon with you at one point. ))
@breebrightside @robinaraven @fatallightning @smerdyakov @frostpelt @Araco @the13inquisitor

(( Awesome. Sorry I haven't been posting, I was still trying to recover from my cold. xD ))

Antonio the Gallade stirred cautiously outside the famed Academy. Wherever his trainer was, she was late, and the Bisharp isn't here yet, either.

Suddenly, loud stepping noises could be heard from behind him. Toni whirled around to face a charging young trainer with a Bisharp by her side. So there they were, in all their rushing glory!

June was grinning and chuckling uncontrollably as she skidded to a halt in front of Toni. Levi the Bisharp looked fine even though the both of them had been racing around the yard just a few moments ago.

'You're late,' Antonio noticed. He was talking through June's mental connection, an ability which she possesses only because her mother's side had passed it down through her generations.

June wiped her forehead with her dark purple and light purple striped sleeves. She wore her usual clothes: a black smiley-face t-shirt over the striped longsleeves, skinny grey jeans, and purple converse. Her dark clothes even outlined her looks. Her sharp grey eyes were outlines with heavy black eyeliner and her black-brown hair was shaggy and short. Back in Morbidian, she was known as the rebel. And a very short rebel, too. She's only like... five feet tall exactly in height.

"I wasn't late, Toni! You fell asleep again when we got here." June clicked her tongue, blowing a strand of boyish hair away from her face.

Levi, on the other hand, just folded his bladed arms. 'Your need for siestas is alarming, Toni. Maybe it's a medical condition.'

'Is not! I was just tired!' The Gallade protested, clenching his green paws in frustration. As the two pokemon bickered, June sighs heavily and whirls away from them to check her Xtransceiver, the one that she was given while she was adventuring Unova. Maybe she could contact Curtis while she's here, he seemed mighty worried about her.

---

(( Hopefully you guys would interrupt her or somethin' xD Curtis is that one guy in White 2 that eventually starts crushing on the female character. He also ends up trading level 50 pokemon with you at one point. ))
6YH97XV.png
@breebrightside @robinaraven @electricat @smerdyakov @frostpelt @Araco @the13inquisitor

(I'll reply when I can. Just got home and tired. :3)
@breebrightside @robinaraven @electricat @smerdyakov @frostpelt @Araco @the13inquisitor

(I'll reply when I can. Just got home and tired. :3)
t6dhxh8.gif
@breebrightside @robinaraven @FatalLightning @smerdyakov @frostpelt @Araco @the13inquisitor

(( No problem! I can wait :oD ))
@breebrightside @robinaraven @FatalLightning @smerdyakov @frostpelt @Araco @the13inquisitor

(( No problem! I can wait :oD ))
6YH97XV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10