Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokemon RP (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@The13Inquisitor

"Uh, Thea. Just Thea." She smiled a small bit and looked down at the image. "That's...." Pausing, she thought back to the lessons Giovanni had taught her, remembering the time they went after that Pokemon. "Oh wow... That's...Mewtwo."
@The13Inquisitor

"Uh, Thea. Just Thea." She smiled a small bit and looked down at the image. "That's...." Pausing, she thought back to the lessons Giovanni had taught her, remembering the time they went after that Pokemon. "Oh wow... That's...Mewtwo."
t6dhxh8.gif
"Mewtwo?" Arthur asked skeptically. "Never knew Mew had an evolution." He added.
"Mewtwo?" Arthur asked skeptically. "Never knew Mew had an evolution." He added.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
Shaking her head, she smiled. "Mewtwo isn't Mews Evolution at all. As a matter of fact, Mewtwo is a Pokémon created by science itself. Well, sorta. My father made me learn of it's creation. To tell you the truth... Mewtwo was born of a pregnant Mew, found deep in the jungles of Guyana, whose embryo had been tampered with to alter its DNA. All of this though caused it to become vicious and extremely powerful. It is said to have the most savage heart among all Pokémon, there's also a lack of compassion, and it would strike fear into its enemy with it's cold, glowing eyes."

She hadn't noticed how much she had began to speak of it but the only thing she could do was continue on. "Only thinks of defeating its foes and it destroyed the mansion where everything happened. Capable of levitation, telepathy, and mind control....but, Mewtwo eventually became somewhat caring, protective, and even altruistic at times." Her words, the way she was able to give the details, made it seem as though she'd come face to face with the creature.

@The13Inquisitor
Shaking her head, she smiled. "Mewtwo isn't Mews Evolution at all. As a matter of fact, Mewtwo is a Pokémon created by science itself. Well, sorta. My father made me learn of it's creation. To tell you the truth... Mewtwo was born of a pregnant Mew, found deep in the jungles of Guyana, whose embryo had been tampered with to alter its DNA. All of this though caused it to become vicious and extremely powerful. It is said to have the most savage heart among all Pokémon, there's also a lack of compassion, and it would strike fear into its enemy with it's cold, glowing eyes."

She hadn't noticed how much she had began to speak of it but the only thing she could do was continue on. "Only thinks of defeating its foes and it destroyed the mansion where everything happened. Capable of levitation, telepathy, and mind control....but, Mewtwo eventually became somewhat caring, protective, and even altruistic at times." Her words, the way she was able to give the details, made it seem as though she'd come face to face with the creature.

@The13Inquisitor
t6dhxh8.gif
"You sure know an awful lot about it." Arthur said. He turned to June. "Well, you've heard all this thus far. I'd rather this not get out so I don't have to recount seeing this pokemon a million times to everyone. I'm going for a walk; Thea, I'm interested in hearing the part I'm pretty sure you're leaving out, June, if you want in on wherever this rabbit hole leads, you can come as well, otherwise, can you please keep this to yourself?" He asked.

@Electricat, @FatalLightning
"You sure know an awful lot about it." Arthur said. He turned to June. "Well, you've heard all this thus far. I'd rather this not get out so I don't have to recount seeing this pokemon a million times to everyone. I'm going for a walk; Thea, I'm interested in hearing the part I'm pretty sure you're leaving out, June, if you want in on wherever this rabbit hole leads, you can come as well, otherwise, can you please keep this to yourself?" He asked.

@Electricat, @FatalLightning
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
@Electricat @The13Inquisitor

Thea scratched her head. "Uh, sure but I don't think I'm leaving anything out..." She thought for a second. "Nope, that's about it besides for what it's weak against. Other then that, I don't know what you're talking about." Zipping up her jacket, she sighed and looked back to him.
@Electricat @The13Inquisitor

Thea scratched her head. "Uh, sure but I don't think I'm leaving anything out..." She thought for a second. "Nope, that's about it besides for what it's weak against. Other then that, I don't know what you're talking about." Zipping up her jacket, she sighed and looked back to him.
t6dhxh8.gif
Sy made sure he listened to everything the lady told him. He just didn't know who he wanted to be yet. Right know, he wanted to get to know his Pokemon. "Let's go Gible and Eevee!" He started walking across the hall to the dorms, so he could unpack. Then he would go to the dining hall, and maybe train a little in the plains. He opened his door. The dorm was a quaint little room with two beds on each side. There was a small balcony that revealed the ocean splashing around it. The bathroom was near the entrance. There was a small TV and PC on the desk. Sy put all his things down and took out his sketchbook. Struggling with the door on the balcony, he snapped it open and sat on a small lawn chair. Eevee curled up onto his lap while Gible jumped up and down, very excited. Before he knew it, Sy fell asleep. Gible decided to go down to the mess hall. "Eevee Eevee!" (Sy is asleep! Don't wake him up!) "Gib. Gible" (I'm hungry!) soon Sy would wake up with no Pokemon.
Sy made sure he listened to everything the lady told him. He just didn't know who he wanted to be yet. Right know, he wanted to get to know his Pokemon. "Let's go Gible and Eevee!" He started walking across the hall to the dorms, so he could unpack. Then he would go to the dining hall, and maybe train a little in the plains. He opened his door. The dorm was a quaint little room with two beds on each side. There was a small balcony that revealed the ocean splashing around it. The bathroom was near the entrance. There was a small TV and PC on the desk. Sy put all his things down and took out his sketchbook. Struggling with the door on the balcony, he snapped it open and sat on a small lawn chair. Eevee curled up onto his lap while Gible jumped up and down, very excited. Before he knew it, Sy fell asleep. Gible decided to go down to the mess hall. "Eevee Eevee!" (Sy is asleep! Don't wake him up!) "Gib. Gible" (I'm hungry!) soon Sy would wake up with no Pokemon.
lJiUyhb.png
"That still doesn't explain how you know so much about this Mewtwo..." Arthur said, scratching his chin and leaving the sentence hanging.

He noted that they'd started walking already. He briefly considered checking to see if June was with them, then thought better of it.
Thea was holding out on him. If she thought she was good at keeping secrets, she was wrong, she was fidgeting like there were ants in her pants and her weak denials about knowing anything else were just making Arthur more sure she knew more than she was telling.
"And it doesn't explain how your father fits into the equation. Nor how this Mewtwo turned out hostile. Voltorb and Grimer are both byproducts of science experiments and they're not really violent by nature." He continued to muse aloud. His new acquaintance was either going to bolt, keep up the weak denials or cave and give him details.
Absently, he pulled the other two poke balls from his belt.
The right he opened, allowing the Kirlia within to emerge.
The left he kept closed for now.
He was fairly certain his Dratini was getting close to evolving. She was two metres long, a foot thick and weighed about as much as he did.
If she wasn't soon to evolve, he didn't want to fathom the colossal creature she'd become when she eventually did.

@FatalLightning, @Electricat
"That still doesn't explain how you know so much about this Mewtwo..." Arthur said, scratching his chin and leaving the sentence hanging.

He noted that they'd started walking already. He briefly considered checking to see if June was with them, then thought better of it.
Thea was holding out on him. If she thought she was good at keeping secrets, she was wrong, she was fidgeting like there were ants in her pants and her weak denials about knowing anything else were just making Arthur more sure she knew more than she was telling.
"And it doesn't explain how your father fits into the equation. Nor how this Mewtwo turned out hostile. Voltorb and Grimer are both byproducts of science experiments and they're not really violent by nature." He continued to muse aloud. His new acquaintance was either going to bolt, keep up the weak denials or cave and give him details.
Absently, he pulled the other two poke balls from his belt.
The right he opened, allowing the Kirlia within to emerge.
The left he kept closed for now.
He was fairly certain his Dratini was getting close to evolving. She was two metres long, a foot thick and weighed about as much as he did.
If she wasn't soon to evolve, he didn't want to fathom the colossal creature she'd become when she eventually did.

@FatalLightning, @Electricat
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
@The13Inquisitor

She sighed and turned towards him. "Let's just say I have a dark past and I've done terrible things.. If I find that I can trust you, I'll tell you who I am. Sound good?" She smiled, a dark glare to her face. "I hope you say that's alright. Wouldn't want anything to happen to your..."

Dratini quickly nudged her, distracting her. "No, remember what Lance said? If you want to change you have to take the first step forward, not back..." She watched as Thea nodded and kept walking.
@The13Inquisitor

She sighed and turned towards him. "Let's just say I have a dark past and I've done terrible things.. If I find that I can trust you, I'll tell you who I am. Sound good?" She smiled, a dark glare to her face. "I hope you say that's alright. Wouldn't want anything to happen to your..."

Dratini quickly nudged her, distracting her. "No, remember what Lance said? If you want to change you have to take the first step forward, not back..." She watched as Thea nodded and kept walking.
t6dhxh8.gif
"Careful who you try to make threats to." Arthur said evenly. "I can look after myself and just because you're a girl, doesn't mean I won't defend myself." He paused and turned to look at Thea as they reached the door.
"And really? 'I have a dark past and I've done terrible things' makes you sound like you crawled out of Twilight. Or something equally tacky." He added, gentle mockery in his voice. "Not that I won't lend a sympathetic ear if you really have had a rough time of it." He turned back towards the garden path. "But you seem to have more integrity and sophistication than that. And, I will say that from where I'm standing, it sounds like you and this Mewtwo have a history."

He casually threw his Dratini's poke ball into the air, then caught it as it opened and fell back into his hand, letting the huge dragon type coil beside him while he waited for Thea to snap out of her brown study.

@FatalLightning
"Careful who you try to make threats to." Arthur said evenly. "I can look after myself and just because you're a girl, doesn't mean I won't defend myself." He paused and turned to look at Thea as they reached the door.
"And really? 'I have a dark past and I've done terrible things' makes you sound like you crawled out of Twilight. Or something equally tacky." He added, gentle mockery in his voice. "Not that I won't lend a sympathetic ear if you really have had a rough time of it." He turned back towards the garden path. "But you seem to have more integrity and sophistication than that. And, I will say that from where I'm standing, it sounds like you and this Mewtwo have a history."

He casually threw his Dratini's poke ball into the air, then caught it as it opened and fell back into his hand, letting the huge dragon type coil beside him while he waited for Thea to snap out of her brown study.

@FatalLightning
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
@The13Inquisitor

Persian placed a paw on Theas leg and nudged her. "It's okay, maybe you need to open up. If he's had it tough, he'll understand. Maybe you'll end up friends. Ya never know but you can't be afraid. It may be a dark past but it's still a part of you. You can't change who your blood belongs too."

Thea smiled down at the cat and looked back. "I'm a member of Team Rocket or at least I was till I was brought here by Lance of the Elite Four... I'm suppose to be Giovanni's heir and that's how I know Mewtwo... It's how I know a lot of things I wish I didn't."
@The13Inquisitor

Persian placed a paw on Theas leg and nudged her. "It's okay, maybe you need to open up. If he's had it tough, he'll understand. Maybe you'll end up friends. Ya never know but you can't be afraid. It may be a dark past but it's still a part of you. You can't change who your blood belongs too."

Thea smiled down at the cat and looked back. "I'm a member of Team Rocket or at least I was till I was brought here by Lance of the Elite Four... I'm suppose to be Giovanni's heir and that's how I know Mewtwo... It's how I know a lot of things I wish I didn't."
t6dhxh8.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10