Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokemon RP (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Electricat @the13inquisitor @breebrightside @robinaraven @Frostpelt @smerdyakov @Araco

A few moments had passed before a man approached the large area. "Welcome Trainers to the Academy! The sleeping situation is rather simple, as we have two dorms for Students. One for the Gentlemen and one for the Ladies. Once you exit this door to my right, you will see them both. There is a garden straight forward with a fountain. To the right of the fountain is the girls dorm while the one to the left is the boys. Rules are simple as well... The boys are not allowed in the girls dorm after 8:30PM and no earlier then 9:30PAM. Same applies for the girls in the boys dorm. There are different areas to explore and train. Now then, these assistants will give you your student and Pokemons IDs which you must have on your person at ALL times."
At his words, a few assistants walked out of the room and started to hand out IDs to each individual.
"Now, once you have them you may go meat the others that will be staying here with you. You are dismissed."
@Electricat @the13inquisitor @breebrightside @robinaraven @Frostpelt @smerdyakov @Araco

A few moments had passed before a man approached the large area. "Welcome Trainers to the Academy! The sleeping situation is rather simple, as we have two dorms for Students. One for the Gentlemen and one for the Ladies. Once you exit this door to my right, you will see them both. There is a garden straight forward with a fountain. To the right of the fountain is the girls dorm while the one to the left is the boys. Rules are simple as well... The boys are not allowed in the girls dorm after 8:30PM and no earlier then 9:30PAM. Same applies for the girls in the boys dorm. There are different areas to explore and train. Now then, these assistants will give you your student and Pokemons IDs which you must have on your person at ALL times."
At his words, a few assistants walked out of the room and started to hand out IDs to each individual.
"Now, once you have them you may go meat the others that will be staying here with you. You are dismissed."
t6dhxh8.gif
@the13inquisitor

June smiled faintly at the Zorua and shook Arthur's hand. Levi narrowed his sharp eyes, suspicious of the other trainer as he always is, and Toni was just looking up at the ceiling, clearly distracted.

Just when the Morbidian trainer opened her mouth to reply, she was interrupted by the man and given her ID. She took it hesitantly, staring at it funny. It's basically like her Trainer ID, only with a few more educational additions to it that June could care less about. She pocketed the ID.

"Well, at least I have my answer. I'm June, by the way. The Gallade is Antonio or Toni, and the Bisharp is Levi."
@the13inquisitor

June smiled faintly at the Zorua and shook Arthur's hand. Levi narrowed his sharp eyes, suspicious of the other trainer as he always is, and Toni was just looking up at the ceiling, clearly distracted.

Just when the Morbidian trainer opened her mouth to reply, she was interrupted by the man and given her ID. She took it hesitantly, staring at it funny. It's basically like her Trainer ID, only with a few more educational additions to it that June could care less about. She pocketed the ID.

"Well, at least I have my answer. I'm June, by the way. The Gallade is Antonio or Toni, and the Bisharp is Levi."
6YH97XV.png
"Never seen a Bisharpe." Arthur admitted. "Yours doesn't seem the friendliest of them." He added, noting the sharp appraisal he was getting and accepting his student ID, after the man,-who Arthur hoped wasn't a teacher if he didn't even remember to introduce himself,-was done speaking.
"And pleased to meet you." He said belatedly with a slight bow. "Well, I'd place money on the assumption that we're supposed to go and set our things in order now." He added. "But was anything said before I came in about where we were supposed to go afterward?" He asked. "I can't imagine we'd just be left to roam the school with nothing to do for the rest of the day. Or without a briefing on school rules and policy on battling either." He added.

((@FatalLightning: not-so-subtle hints in my post regarding what you really, really should have put in that first post, or should put in the next one.))
"Never seen a Bisharpe." Arthur admitted. "Yours doesn't seem the friendliest of them." He added, noting the sharp appraisal he was getting and accepting his student ID, after the man,-who Arthur hoped wasn't a teacher if he didn't even remember to introduce himself,-was done speaking.
"And pleased to meet you." He said belatedly with a slight bow. "Well, I'd place money on the assumption that we're supposed to go and set our things in order now." He added. "But was anything said before I came in about where we were supposed to go afterward?" He asked. "I can't imagine we'd just be left to roam the school with nothing to do for the rest of the day. Or without a briefing on school rules and policy on battling either." He added.

((@FatalLightning: not-so-subtle hints in my post regarding what you really, really should have put in that first post, or should put in the next one.))
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
Colette smiled, eagerly listening to the announcer talk about the Academy. As they finished, she turned toward both Umbreon and Luxio, who seemed rather bored with the whole situation. "Oh, come on guys! This is exciting! Be excited that you get to train and get stronger!" She grabbed both of her Pokemon and embraced them, causing Umbreon to cry out in surprise.

Colette released both Pokemon, giggling to herself. "Sorry, forgot you weren't much of an affection lover. Now..." She paused, turning towards the massive crowd of trainers and Pokemon that were all milling about the room, rubbing her hands together quickly before putting both on her hips. "Let's go meet everyone!" She glanced down at both Umbreon and Luxio, who were giving her exasperated looks, and beamed a huge smile.

( @Electricat @the13inquisitor @robinaraven @Frostpelt @smerdyakov @Araco
Sorry about the short post and long wait, I got sidetracked and busy. Lol)
Colette smiled, eagerly listening to the announcer talk about the Academy. As they finished, she turned toward both Umbreon and Luxio, who seemed rather bored with the whole situation. "Oh, come on guys! This is exciting! Be excited that you get to train and get stronger!" She grabbed both of her Pokemon and embraced them, causing Umbreon to cry out in surprise.

Colette released both Pokemon, giggling to herself. "Sorry, forgot you weren't much of an affection lover. Now..." She paused, turning towards the massive crowd of trainers and Pokemon that were all milling about the room, rubbing her hands together quickly before putting both on her hips. "Let's go meet everyone!" She glanced down at both Umbreon and Luxio, who were giving her exasperated looks, and beamed a huge smile.

( @Electricat @the13inquisitor @robinaraven @Frostpelt @smerdyakov @Araco
Sorry about the short post and long wait, I got sidetracked and busy. Lol)
I AM - ONLINE
My Art Shop
2i1fr40.jpg
@Electricat @the13inquisitor @robinaraven @Frostpelt @smerdyakov @Araco

(I can't really work on everything. I was grilling out with mom and eating. :/ Sorry... Someone else talks battle. The other guys was the dean...)

The Dean removed himself as a man and woman walked in. An Aron sat on each of their shoulders, and a Mightyena on each side. The man walked ahead of the woman. "Hey there kiddos and Welcome! I will be your battler instructor and this beautiful lady will teach the basics of Pokemon, things for your backpacks among many other things. When it comes to battling, you may challenge those you wish. Each of you will start with $500 which you may stick in the bank if you wish. If you do decide to bank your cash, it will build up over time. You will pay out if a battle is lost. Now, I know not everyone is here for the battling. Some of you may come for healing lessons to help Pokemon, some...ambition. Others, to clear their heads and find a better meaning to having Pokemon by their sides. Now then, Rules are pretty simple. If you get into a fight that is personal, do not use your Pokemon to fight it out. They aren't for that. Make it fair. As the Dean said, theres a time when you can be in each others dorms and a time when you cant. Studying would be a smart thing to do when it's needed." He smiled and stepped back as the woman stepped forward.
"Well everyone you heard him. I would like you to know that your Pokemon are free to roam outside of their Pokeball. Caring for them is always a must do. There is a dining hall where you may eat and it is free. We have a library, a technology center, there's a beach, safari zones, the wild forest, plains that are lovely too." Smiling, the Aron made a happy noise as the Mightyena watched them all. "For today, you are free to roam the academy grounds. Meet your fellow trainers and we don't mind you sharing dorm rooms but there are enough for everyone. Now then, any questions?" She asked looking around the room.
@Electricat @the13inquisitor @robinaraven @Frostpelt @smerdyakov @Araco

(I can't really work on everything. I was grilling out with mom and eating. :/ Sorry... Someone else talks battle. The other guys was the dean...)

The Dean removed himself as a man and woman walked in. An Aron sat on each of their shoulders, and a Mightyena on each side. The man walked ahead of the woman. "Hey there kiddos and Welcome! I will be your battler instructor and this beautiful lady will teach the basics of Pokemon, things for your backpacks among many other things. When it comes to battling, you may challenge those you wish. Each of you will start with $500 which you may stick in the bank if you wish. If you do decide to bank your cash, it will build up over time. You will pay out if a battle is lost. Now, I know not everyone is here for the battling. Some of you may come for healing lessons to help Pokemon, some...ambition. Others, to clear their heads and find a better meaning to having Pokemon by their sides. Now then, Rules are pretty simple. If you get into a fight that is personal, do not use your Pokemon to fight it out. They aren't for that. Make it fair. As the Dean said, theres a time when you can be in each others dorms and a time when you cant. Studying would be a smart thing to do when it's needed." He smiled and stepped back as the woman stepped forward.
"Well everyone you heard him. I would like you to know that your Pokemon are free to roam outside of their Pokeball. Caring for them is always a must do. There is a dining hall where you may eat and it is free. We have a library, a technology center, there's a beach, safari zones, the wild forest, plains that are lovely too." Smiling, the Aron made a happy noise as the Mightyena watched them all. "For today, you are free to roam the academy grounds. Meet your fellow trainers and we don't mind you sharing dorm rooms but there are enough for everyone. Now then, any questions?" She asked looking around the room.
t6dhxh8.gif
Arthur raised his hand. This seemed as good a time as any to start digging after his personal goal of finding out what the mystery pokemon he'd seen was.
"Is there a lab or pokemon researcher here?" He asked. "And what time do classes start?" He added.
Priorities.
He had them, just he knew he could do the last two years of schooling he had on the road if he wanted to.
Arthur raised his hand. This seemed as good a time as any to start digging after his personal goal of finding out what the mystery pokemon he'd seen was.
"Is there a lab or pokemon researcher here?" He asked. "And what time do classes start?" He added.
Priorities.
He had them, just he knew he could do the last two years of schooling he had on the road if he wanted to.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
@the13inquisitor @FatalLightning @breebrightside

June nodded quietly, waiting with a frown for the authority figures to finish speaking. She didn't have many questions. After all, any battle she gets into, she'd usually be the one /gaining/ the prize money, not giving it away.

However, this particular bunch of trainers have piqued her interest. They didn't seem much like the Pokemon Leagues of Morbidian, Johto, or Unova. After all, she's sure that this Academy had other requirements.

The rebel shoved a hand into her pocket, pulling out her Trainer Card instead. She held it out in front of her, to Arthur. "This should show everything. If I really were to battle here, I just want to know what types of people I'll be facing."

The card should show more than enough. She has the sets from Morbidian, Johto, Kanto, and Unova, but that was all. She itches for battle, but not with Arthur. Maybe not yet.

Once she held out her card long enough, she pushed it back into her pocket and blew a strand of messy black hair from her face, grinning a bit. "We can share contact info. I'm planning to explore the forest or plains areas. How 'bout you?"
@the13inquisitor @FatalLightning @breebrightside

June nodded quietly, waiting with a frown for the authority figures to finish speaking. She didn't have many questions. After all, any battle she gets into, she'd usually be the one /gaining/ the prize money, not giving it away.

However, this particular bunch of trainers have piqued her interest. They didn't seem much like the Pokemon Leagues of Morbidian, Johto, or Unova. After all, she's sure that this Academy had other requirements.

The rebel shoved a hand into her pocket, pulling out her Trainer Card instead. She held it out in front of her, to Arthur. "This should show everything. If I really were to battle here, I just want to know what types of people I'll be facing."

The card should show more than enough. She has the sets from Morbidian, Johto, Kanto, and Unova, but that was all. She itches for battle, but not with Arthur. Maybe not yet.

Once she held out her card long enough, she pushed it back into her pocket and blew a strand of messy black hair from her face, grinning a bit. "We can share contact info. I'm planning to explore the forest or plains areas. How 'bout you?"
6YH97XV.png
"Mountains, more than likely." Arthur replied. "Got a little side-project I'm working on; A rare pokemon I saw in the foothills out the back of my uncle's farm in Kalos. Figure the mountains ought to be as good a place to start as any." He added. "They didn't look more than an hour or two's walk. I could be there, look around for an hour or two, then back before sunset."
"Mountains, more than likely." Arthur replied. "Got a little side-project I'm working on; A rare pokemon I saw in the foothills out the back of my uncle's farm in Kalos. Figure the mountains ought to be as good a place to start as any." He added. "They didn't look more than an hour or two's walk. I could be there, look around for an hour or two, then back before sunset."
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
@The13Inquisitor

She nodded. "Yes, there are many books and the tech lab have tons of information."

Thea's head raised at the sound of the boys words. Quickly, she stood and walked over. "Excuse me, this rare pokemon... perhaps I could help you. Can you tell me what it looked like?" She asked as she pulled out a sketch pad. "I've seen a few rare pokemon thanks to my dad...."

Persian walked over, sitting at her feet with the Pancham as Dratini climbed to her shoulder.
@The13Inquisitor

She nodded. "Yes, there are many books and the tech lab have tons of information."

Thea's head raised at the sound of the boys words. Quickly, she stood and walked over. "Excuse me, this rare pokemon... perhaps I could help you. Can you tell me what it looked like?" She asked as she pulled out a sketch pad. "I've seen a few rare pokemon thanks to my dad...."

Persian walked over, sitting at her feet with the Pancham as Dratini climbed to her shoulder.
t6dhxh8.gif
"Better yet, I got a picture." Arthur replied. "I don't believe we've met. Arthur Tychos." He added, offering his hand while he fished out his pocket computer and brought up the necessary photo, showing the vaguely humanoid pokemon standing on a ridge and swathed in a tatty cloak in profile to the sky, looking out over the Kalos region arrayed below.
From the pink and purple in the sky, it was obviously early morning or evening.
"Ideas?" He asked, looking between the two young women.
"Better yet, I got a picture." Arthur replied. "I don't believe we've met. Arthur Tychos." He added, offering his hand while he fished out his pocket computer and brought up the necessary photo, showing the vaguely humanoid pokemon standing on a ridge and swathed in a tatty cloak in profile to the sky, looking out over the Kalos region arrayed below.
From the pink and purple in the sky, it was obviously early morning or evening.
"Ideas?" He asked, looking between the two young women.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10