Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokemon RP (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Frostpelt

Antonio looked baffled, but then grinned like an idiot. He spoke in his thick accent: Well, you look tough too! He chuckled.

June nodded, slightly amused. "Yeah, it's freezing usually. Even in May, there's snow way up north. But really, it's a homey region. Quiet, actually. Not much happens there, so I traveled to other places."

Levi the Bisharp enters, swaggering in like some sort of noble, and then intimidatingly plops onto the beanbag chair and starts shoving through June's turtleshell bag for berries.
@Frostpelt

Antonio looked baffled, but then grinned like an idiot. He spoke in his thick accent: Well, you look tough too! He chuckled.

June nodded, slightly amused. "Yeah, it's freezing usually. Even in May, there's snow way up north. But really, it's a homey region. Quiet, actually. Not much happens there, so I traveled to other places."

Levi the Bisharp enters, swaggering in like some sort of noble, and then intimidatingly plops onto the beanbag chair and starts shoving through June's turtleshell bag for berries.
6YH97XV.png
@Electricat
"Well, might as well get to know each other. I'm really into programming, and I draw sometimes. And I train pokemon, of course." She realized she wasn't sounding very interesting. "What do you like to do?" Rey asked, taking her place on the bed on the opposite side of the room. Shiny followed and laid down on the floor, eyeing Levi's activities with interest.

Sage tapped both of his little feet on the floor excitedly, happy to receive a compliment. So cool! he thought to himself. Reyna! He thinks I'm tough! he said/thought in her direction. Holding up both of his leafy little arms like he was flexing.
@Electricat
"Well, might as well get to know each other. I'm really into programming, and I draw sometimes. And I train pokemon, of course." She realized she wasn't sounding very interesting. "What do you like to do?" Rey asked, taking her place on the bed on the opposite side of the room. Shiny followed and laid down on the floor, eyeing Levi's activities with interest.

Sage tapped both of his little feet on the floor excitedly, happy to receive a compliment. So cool! he thought to himself. Reyna! He thinks I'm tough! he said/thought in her direction. Holding up both of his leafy little arms like he was flexing.
nature_ani.gifkylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
@Frostpelt

In all convenient truth, though, Antonio was tough - but he's also a big dummy. He started to play around too, attempting to flex and all. Levi just rolled his eyes and ate a Sitrus berry, uninterested.

"I draw," June shrugged, then nodded and sat next to Levi on the beanbag. Surprise, she's shorter than both the Gallade and Bisharp. "I listen to too much music, too. Training and battling is a big thing for me, and I'm planning to get better while I spend my time here in the academy."

The teen paused thoughtfully. "I've heard of the places on campus, and I'm fond of exploring, too. You planning on going to any of the plains or forest things?"
@Frostpelt

In all convenient truth, though, Antonio was tough - but he's also a big dummy. He started to play around too, attempting to flex and all. Levi just rolled his eyes and ate a Sitrus berry, uninterested.

"I draw," June shrugged, then nodded and sat next to Levi on the beanbag. Surprise, she's shorter than both the Gallade and Bisharp. "I listen to too much music, too. Training and battling is a big thing for me, and I'm planning to get better while I spend my time here in the academy."

The teen paused thoughtfully. "I've heard of the places on campus, and I'm fond of exploring, too. You planning on going to any of the plains or forest things?"
6YH97XV.png
@Electricat

"The beach, probably, since Shiny has a type advantage there, and maybe the forest. I should also swing by the technology center they mentioned..." She trailed off in thought.

"Oh! When do you think classes will start? Tomorrow, perhaps?" The announcers back at the orientation didn't give to much info about the week's schedules, and she was adamant about being on time for things.
@Electricat

"The beach, probably, since Shiny has a type advantage there, and maybe the forest. I should also swing by the technology center they mentioned..." She trailed off in thought.

"Oh! When do you think classes will start? Tomorrow, perhaps?" The announcers back at the orientation didn't give to much info about the week's schedules, and she was adamant about being on time for things.
Arthur glanced sideways at Thea.
They'd lapsed into a silence as they made their way towards the mountains, following a trail that had led them into the foothills.
In hindsight, they probably should've brought some rock-climbing gear, but that could always happen next time.

In the meantime, at least the pokemon were enjoying themselves:
His Dratini was slithering in and out of the trees, getting to know the area while Zorua tried to bait Thea's Persian into playing.
Kirlia meanwhile was ranging ahead and projecting what she saw back to him.

"I'm wasting my time looking for Mewtwo, aren't I?" Arthur asked out loud at last.
He'd figured, if it actually was as rare as Thea's explanation had implied, but it never hurt to make sure.
Arthur glanced sideways at Thea.
They'd lapsed into a silence as they made their way towards the mountains, following a trail that had led them into the foothills.
In hindsight, they probably should've brought some rock-climbing gear, but that could always happen next time.

In the meantime, at least the pokemon were enjoying themselves:
His Dratini was slithering in and out of the trees, getting to know the area while Zorua tried to bait Thea's Persian into playing.
Kirlia meanwhile was ranging ahead and projecting what she saw back to him.

"I'm wasting my time looking for Mewtwo, aren't I?" Arthur asked out loud at last.
He'd figured, if it actually was as rare as Thea's explanation had implied, but it never hurt to make sure.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
@Frostpelt

June nodded in understanding - the beach ought to have many water types, and that is a good thing for the Luxray, she thought to herself curiously.

"I'm good with exploring. If you don't mind, I can come with you to the beach," she offered, Levi the Bisharp finishing his berry and giving June's backpack to her again. The trainer stuck her tongue out at him, then hugged the turtleshell bag closer to her chest. She rested her chin on it, pondering. "You know, for training and all. Don't know much about the tech center, though."

Antonio attempted to join his trainer and the Bisharp on the beanbag, only to slide off it and resorted to sitting on the floor.

June shrugged, frowning. "Not sure when classes start, either. But I'm guessing thee first day here is solely for the students to explore or something."
@Frostpelt

June nodded in understanding - the beach ought to have many water types, and that is a good thing for the Luxray, she thought to herself curiously.

"I'm good with exploring. If you don't mind, I can come with you to the beach," she offered, Levi the Bisharp finishing his berry and giving June's backpack to her again. The trainer stuck her tongue out at him, then hugged the turtleshell bag closer to her chest. She rested her chin on it, pondering. "You know, for training and all. Don't know much about the tech center, though."

Antonio attempted to join his trainer and the Bisharp on the beanbag, only to slide off it and resorted to sitting on the floor.

June shrugged, frowning. "Not sure when classes start, either. But I'm guessing thee first day here is solely for the students to explore or something."
6YH97XV.png
@Electricat

She nodded, "Well, it would give the both of us something to do. Nice bag, by the way." Sage started rummaging through Rey's bag, looking for a meal, most likely. The sight of Levi's berry must've given him an appetite.

The clock on the wall told her it was a little after noon. "Well, the day's almost half over, so if we want to go adventuring, we should probably grab some food at the mess hall and get going. I've got two more Pokemon that haven't seen the campus yet, and I'm sure they don't want to sit in Pokeballs all day."
@Electricat

She nodded, "Well, it would give the both of us something to do. Nice bag, by the way." Sage started rummaging through Rey's bag, looking for a meal, most likely. The sight of Levi's berry must've given him an appetite.

The clock on the wall told her it was a little after noon. "Well, the day's almost half over, so if we want to go adventuring, we should probably grab some food at the mess hall and get going. I've got two more Pokemon that haven't seen the campus yet, and I'm sure they don't want to sit in Pokeballs all day."
@Frostpelt @Electricat ((So I tried interaction. It didn't work. You guys should totally find Noah in the mess hall. :P)

After eating, Noah sat back and took another look at the mess hall. It was currently pretty empty. He looked at his watch which was covered in a motif appearing to resemble famous artwork; it was a little after noon. The place would probably be packed soon, and Noah wasn't sure how he felt about the crowd.

Oscar sat and intently observed Noah while the trainer contemplated the mess hall. The pokemon's ears were pricked and they occasionally twitched. Noah loved the little guy dearly, but he missed his first pokemon. His brow furrowed as he moved his hand to lean his head against. She was recovering from serious injuries, so she couldn't be here with him. Noah was rather bothered by this fact. Maybe he would call his father later to see how she was doing.
@Frostpelt @Electricat ((So I tried interaction. It didn't work. You guys should totally find Noah in the mess hall. :P)

After eating, Noah sat back and took another look at the mess hall. It was currently pretty empty. He looked at his watch which was covered in a motif appearing to resemble famous artwork; it was a little after noon. The place would probably be packed soon, and Noah wasn't sure how he felt about the crowd.

Oscar sat and intently observed Noah while the trainer contemplated the mess hall. The pokemon's ears were pricked and they occasionally twitched. Noah loved the little guy dearly, but he missed his first pokemon. His brow furrowed as he moved his hand to lean his head against. She was recovering from serious injuries, so she couldn't be here with him. Noah was rather bothered by this fact. Maybe he would call his father later to see how she was doing.
Vb1TA3f.png
@Frostpelt
@Bright

June nodded, getting up from the beanbag. She slung her bag over her shoulder, a faint mischievous smile on her face. "Thanks. It was a present from my partly psychotic caretaker," she added under her breath.

"Also, food sounds good," the short teen said quickly. Antonio stopped fooling around at the mention of food, blinking at his trainer with interest. Levi just snorted, finishing his berry and then getting up. The two pokemon followed her to the door.
@Frostpelt
@Bright

June nodded, getting up from the beanbag. She slung her bag over her shoulder, a faint mischievous smile on her face. "Thanks. It was a present from my partly psychotic caretaker," she added under her breath.

"Also, food sounds good," the short teen said quickly. Antonio stopped fooling around at the mention of food, blinking at his trainer with interest. Levi just snorted, finishing his berry and then getting up. The two pokemon followed her to the door.
6YH97XV.png
The mess hall only had a few trainers in it, surprisingly. Most people had probably gone off exploring. There was food for both Pokemon and humans displayed over on the right of the room, and the rest of the room was occupied by tables and a stage(probably for student announcements?) on the left wall.

A boy sat with his Sableye at the table closest to them. His head was propped against his hand like he was in deep thought, but he looked up as they entered. Reyna waved. "Hey!"

@Electricat
@Bright
The mess hall only had a few trainers in it, surprisingly. Most people had probably gone off exploring. There was food for both Pokemon and humans displayed over on the right of the room, and the rest of the room was occupied by tables and a stage(probably for student announcements?) on the left wall.

A boy sat with his Sableye at the table closest to them. His head was propped against his hand like he was in deep thought, but he looked up as they entered. Reyna waved. "Hey!"

@Electricat
@Bright
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10