Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokemon RP (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Appearance:
straight dark blond hair that comes down to about mid-back, blue eyes. Right around five feet tall. Lean build, light tan just starting.

-Name:
Lilianna (Lily for short)

-Region your from:
Kanto

-Gift/Talent (if you want one):
Empathy

-Brief History/Personalty:
Lily is a fun loving prankster, but the idea of going through the wilderness to catch and train pokemon scares her. What if she messes up? What if she can't get to a Poke Center? Her parents decided some time at the academy would do her some good and build her confidence. The day she left home, she picked up one of the starter pokemon for her region, a Charmander. Her older sister, not wanting Lily to be too far behind the other kids, gave Lily an egg from her own pokemon. A Togepi hatched from it as Lily neared the academy, giving her two pokemon.

Lily tends to carry Toto and let Char-Char walk beside her, preferring to have her friends close rather than tucked into pokeballs. Both pokemon have a ball they will enter if needed though.

-Pokemon on your team:
Charmander (Char-Char), Togepi (Toto)

Appearance:
straight dark blond hair that comes down to about mid-back, blue eyes. Right around five feet tall. Lean build, light tan just starting.

-Name:
Lilianna (Lily for short)

-Region your from:
Kanto

-Gift/Talent (if you want one):
Empathy

-Brief History/Personalty:
Lily is a fun loving prankster, but the idea of going through the wilderness to catch and train pokemon scares her. What if she messes up? What if she can't get to a Poke Center? Her parents decided some time at the academy would do her some good and build her confidence. The day she left home, she picked up one of the starter pokemon for her region, a Charmander. Her older sister, not wanting Lily to be too far behind the other kids, gave Lily an egg from her own pokemon. A Togepi hatched from it as Lily neared the academy, giving her two pokemon.

Lily tends to carry Toto and let Char-Char walk beside her, preferring to have her friends close rather than tucked into pokeballs. Both pokemon have a ball they will enter if needed though.

-Pokemon on your team:
Charmander (Char-Char), Togepi (Toto)
t6dhxh8.gif
Face Claim:
I think I'll toss in a drawing because I hate stealing stuff that's not mine. XD

Name:
Noah Alkaev

Hometown:
Born in Pewter City, Kanto, which the family still visits. They moved to Ecruteak City, Johto when Noah was roughly 10.

Gift/Talent:
Animalistic Bond

Brief History/Personalty:
He's a whimsical kind of personality, and a little eccentric and odd as a result. He does what he wants (like a punk! jk), but he doesn't pick fights about it. He likes to have a friendly debate, and while still keeping friendly, he likes to be right. Noah is pretty relaxed and polite, and he has this air of having himself and his life all figured out. He is very down to earth, but totally imaginative and creative. He's engineer minded, but enjoys music immensely, and he's very good with both fields. He likes superheroes and the outdoors.

His history is not particularly noteworthy. Noah and his family travel regularly between Johto and Kanto.

Pokemon:
A beloved Sableye he met while spending time in the mountains and spelunking. I'll give it a nickname in a bit.

I think I'll toss in more as I go along. I'll probably bring in a second that he already has with him.
Face Claim:
I think I'll toss in a drawing because I hate stealing stuff that's not mine. XD

Name:
Noah Alkaev

Hometown:
Born in Pewter City, Kanto, which the family still visits. They moved to Ecruteak City, Johto when Noah was roughly 10.

Gift/Talent:
Animalistic Bond

Brief History/Personalty:
He's a whimsical kind of personality, and a little eccentric and odd as a result. He does what he wants (like a punk! jk), but he doesn't pick fights about it. He likes to have a friendly debate, and while still keeping friendly, he likes to be right. Noah is pretty relaxed and polite, and he has this air of having himself and his life all figured out. He is very down to earth, but totally imaginative and creative. He's engineer minded, but enjoys music immensely, and he's very good with both fields. He likes superheroes and the outdoors.

His history is not particularly noteworthy. Noah and his family travel regularly between Johto and Kanto.

Pokemon:
A beloved Sableye he met while spending time in the mountains and spelunking. I'll give it a nickname in a bit.

I think I'll toss in more as I go along. I'll probably bring in a second that he already has with him.
t6dhxh8.gif
@FatalLightning
@Electricat
@Maniacfangirl
@Sheer
@Araco
@Frostpelt
@smerdyakov
@breebrightside
@The13Inquisitor
@RobinaRaven
@bright

Alright guys! We have everyone! Up above is the order.

Thea had only just arrived at the island where this Academy was said to have been located along with her closest friend Lance. She was nervous more then anything but having him next to her made her feel much better until the time he would have to leave. Then the feeling would come back. "I'm not sure about this Lance..." She mumbled as she climbed off his Dragonite. "If dad finds out, he'll be angry and as for me... I don't even know who I am anymore. What if being here doesn't change anything for the best?" She had so many questions as she looked to him for an answer.

Lance smiled, helping her down off his Dragonite. "Thea, Thea, Thea.... Everything will be okay. Calm down." Laughing, he placed his hand on her shoulder. "I know who you are, despite who your father is and I care about you. I also think this will be good for you since you want change. Now then, you may want to let Kiara and Boone out of their Pokeballs. I'm sure they'd like the fresh air." His Dragonite nudged her.

Thea nodded, pulling two Pokeballs out. "Alright you two, flights over with. We made it." She released the Persian and Pancham.

Kiara stretched out a bit, yawning and smacking at Boones leaf. "Boy i'm happy we are here..." She said, looking at her master. "I'm sure even Booney is happy to be out of the air." She laughed and laid down.

Boone shot a glare at the cat and kicked at her tail. "My name is Boone, not Booney! B-O-O-N-E. No Y on the end!" He rolled onto his back, playing with his leaf. Tossing it in the air and blowing against it to keep it floating. "I guess she has a point.... It is good to be on the ground." He remarked, patting the dirt path.

Thea laughed a small bit, turning back to her transportation. "So uh... I guess I shouldn't keep you any longer. Thank you Lance, I'll miss you." Hugging him, she looked at the Dragonite. "Take care of him alright?" She asked as she lowered her arms from Lance and grinned. Trying to keep from tearing up. "I guess we should head inside." She started to walk away when she felt something grab her arm.

Lance grabbed her arm and pulled her back around, holding out a Pokeball. "Here, I caught one for you since well..." He scratched his head. "You know..." Opening the pokeball, a Dratini appeared in her hands. He watched as Theas face lit up. "Take care of this Dratini, become the change you know you should and you will become a great trainer. Perhaps when we meet up again and you graduate, you can join the G-men. It would be nice having you as my partner. But before any of that, you'd have to come challenge me at the League. Gotta know you can match or beat me."

Thea punched his shoulder playfully and kissed his cheek. "Go on ya goof. I'll write and send the letters to Steven's place. I know he can get them to you.." She hugged the Dratini close as Lance got on his Dragonite and flew off away from the island. Turning her attention to the other two Pokemon she knelt down. "How about we go on inside?" They both nodded and walked along side her towards the Academy doors and inside to the lounge where they all sat down. Be careful Lance... Please. She thought to herself.

(My other posts wont be near as long. XD Sorry.)
[ @Electricat ]
@FatalLightning
@Electricat
@Maniacfangirl
@Sheer
@Araco
@Frostpelt
@smerdyakov
@breebrightside
@The13Inquisitor
@RobinaRaven
@bright

Alright guys! We have everyone! Up above is the order.

Thea had only just arrived at the island where this Academy was said to have been located along with her closest friend Lance. She was nervous more then anything but having him next to her made her feel much better until the time he would have to leave. Then the feeling would come back. "I'm not sure about this Lance..." She mumbled as she climbed off his Dragonite. "If dad finds out, he'll be angry and as for me... I don't even know who I am anymore. What if being here doesn't change anything for the best?" She had so many questions as she looked to him for an answer.

Lance smiled, helping her down off his Dragonite. "Thea, Thea, Thea.... Everything will be okay. Calm down." Laughing, he placed his hand on her shoulder. "I know who you are, despite who your father is and I care about you. I also think this will be good for you since you want change. Now then, you may want to let Kiara and Boone out of their Pokeballs. I'm sure they'd like the fresh air." His Dragonite nudged her.

Thea nodded, pulling two Pokeballs out. "Alright you two, flights over with. We made it." She released the Persian and Pancham.

Kiara stretched out a bit, yawning and smacking at Boones leaf. "Boy i'm happy we are here..." She said, looking at her master. "I'm sure even Booney is happy to be out of the air." She laughed and laid down.

Boone shot a glare at the cat and kicked at her tail. "My name is Boone, not Booney! B-O-O-N-E. No Y on the end!" He rolled onto his back, playing with his leaf. Tossing it in the air and blowing against it to keep it floating. "I guess she has a point.... It is good to be on the ground." He remarked, patting the dirt path.

Thea laughed a small bit, turning back to her transportation. "So uh... I guess I shouldn't keep you any longer. Thank you Lance, I'll miss you." Hugging him, she looked at the Dragonite. "Take care of him alright?" She asked as she lowered her arms from Lance and grinned. Trying to keep from tearing up. "I guess we should head inside." She started to walk away when she felt something grab her arm.

Lance grabbed her arm and pulled her back around, holding out a Pokeball. "Here, I caught one for you since well..." He scratched his head. "You know..." Opening the pokeball, a Dratini appeared in her hands. He watched as Theas face lit up. "Take care of this Dratini, become the change you know you should and you will become a great trainer. Perhaps when we meet up again and you graduate, you can join the G-men. It would be nice having you as my partner. But before any of that, you'd have to come challenge me at the League. Gotta know you can match or beat me."

Thea punched his shoulder playfully and kissed his cheek. "Go on ya goof. I'll write and send the letters to Steven's place. I know he can get them to you.." She hugged the Dratini close as Lance got on his Dragonite and flew off away from the island. Turning her attention to the other two Pokemon she knelt down. "How about we go on inside?" They both nodded and walked along side her towards the Academy doors and inside to the lounge where they all sat down. Be careful Lance... Please. She thought to herself.

(My other posts wont be near as long. XD Sorry.)
[ @Electricat ]
t6dhxh8.gif
Lilianna swallowed as she looked up at the school. It had been a long journey to get here, but she was ready. She hoped. Maybe just taking a normal Pokemon journey would have been a better idea... but no. The staff here could help her fix any problems her Pokemon ran into and that was a deciding factor. She couldn't stand for a Pokemon to be hurt for long!

"Mander! Charmander Char!"

She blinked and smiled down at the Charmander beside her. "You're right, Char-Char. Thanks." The full translation of Char-Char's speech was lost on her, but she felt the Pokemon's eagerness pushing at her to get going. "We won't learn anything out here, will we?"

She walked at a slow pace, careful to not make it too obvious she was making it easier for Char-Char to keep up. Char-Char was luckily distracted by all the new people. Most people were heading towards the lounge and she followed, eyes skimming the room. She approached a girl with a Dratini, Pancham and Persian. "Hi there! Mind if I sit down?" She nodded to an empty space near the girl, unable to gesture with her arms cradling her Togepi, Toto. A worry niggled the back of her mind. Was she supposed to have even more Pokemon already? Toto was still a baby!

Char-Char waved at the group. "(Hi there! Are you here to be students too?)"

((OOC: Lily can't understand Pokemon, but others can, so I translated Char-Char's bit in parenthesis. Is that an okay way to make the distinction?))

((Edit: @FatalLightning I keep forgetting to ping people. Sorry!))
Lilianna swallowed as she looked up at the school. It had been a long journey to get here, but she was ready. She hoped. Maybe just taking a normal Pokemon journey would have been a better idea... but no. The staff here could help her fix any problems her Pokemon ran into and that was a deciding factor. She couldn't stand for a Pokemon to be hurt for long!

"Mander! Charmander Char!"

She blinked and smiled down at the Charmander beside her. "You're right, Char-Char. Thanks." The full translation of Char-Char's speech was lost on her, but she felt the Pokemon's eagerness pushing at her to get going. "We won't learn anything out here, will we?"

She walked at a slow pace, careful to not make it too obvious she was making it easier for Char-Char to keep up. Char-Char was luckily distracted by all the new people. Most people were heading towards the lounge and she followed, eyes skimming the room. She approached a girl with a Dratini, Pancham and Persian. "Hi there! Mind if I sit down?" She nodded to an empty space near the girl, unable to gesture with her arms cradling her Togepi, Toto. A worry niggled the back of her mind. Was she supposed to have even more Pokemon already? Toto was still a baby!

Char-Char waved at the group. "(Hi there! Are you here to be students too?)"

((OOC: Lily can't understand Pokemon, but others can, so I translated Char-Char's bit in parenthesis. Is that an okay way to make the distinction?))

((Edit: @FatalLightning I keep forgetting to ping people. Sorry!))
Will trade on a 1:1 food point ratio for turtles. Let me protect the precious from dragon bellies!
@RobinaRaven

Thea watched as the girl approached her and heard her words. "I uh.... No, not at all." Although she was a bit uncomfortable, she tried to seem like a normal girl. She didn't want anyone to know the truth but Lance had told her that sometimes, the truth will harm you more if you hide it. Maybe she needed someone to trust but until then, no one could know who she was. She pulled her jacket closed a bit to hide the red R on her clothing underneath.

Kiara, Boone and the Dratini looked down at the charmander, all nodding except for the dratini whom had turned her attention back to it's new master. Kiara raised her head. "Yes, that we are..."

((Fine by me))
@RobinaRaven

Thea watched as the girl approached her and heard her words. "I uh.... No, not at all." Although she was a bit uncomfortable, she tried to seem like a normal girl. She didn't want anyone to know the truth but Lance had told her that sometimes, the truth will harm you more if you hide it. Maybe she needed someone to trust but until then, no one could know who she was. She pulled her jacket closed a bit to hide the red R on her clothing underneath.

Kiara, Boone and the Dratini looked down at the charmander, all nodding except for the dratini whom had turned her attention back to it's new master. Kiara raised her head. "Yes, that we are..."

((Fine by me))
t6dhxh8.gif
Lily smiled as she sat. "Thanks. It was a rather long walk for me. That's part of why I'm here, instead of journeying. Build up my stamina and endurance." As she spoke, she carefully settled Toto in her lap and lifted Char-Char off the ground so he could sit too. "And to gain confidence, as my sister put it. My name's Lilianna, but everyone calls me Lily. This is Char-Char and Toto. Not that Toto is awake very often just yet. She just hatched yesterday." Lily wasn't one to let a thing like being strangers stop her from talking to someone. The way this girl shifted and tugged her jacket closer made Lily think she was as nervous as Lily was!

"(Sleepyhead. She'll get better. I can protect us until then.)" Char-Char looked like he had the confidence Lily lacked. He turned back to the other Pokemon. "(Lily's always afraid she'll get me hurt permanently. I have more faith in her than that!)"

((Edit: @FatalLightning That wasn't my fault! Well, technically it was. I remembered the ping, but accidentally hit submit instead of scrolling. Silly phone.))
Lily smiled as she sat. "Thanks. It was a rather long walk for me. That's part of why I'm here, instead of journeying. Build up my stamina and endurance." As she spoke, she carefully settled Toto in her lap and lifted Char-Char off the ground so he could sit too. "And to gain confidence, as my sister put it. My name's Lilianna, but everyone calls me Lily. This is Char-Char and Toto. Not that Toto is awake very often just yet. She just hatched yesterday." Lily wasn't one to let a thing like being strangers stop her from talking to someone. The way this girl shifted and tugged her jacket closer made Lily think she was as nervous as Lily was!

"(Sleepyhead. She'll get better. I can protect us until then.)" Char-Char looked like he had the confidence Lily lacked. He turned back to the other Pokemon. "(Lily's always afraid she'll get me hurt permanently. I have more faith in her than that!)"

((Edit: @FatalLightning That wasn't my fault! Well, technically it was. I remembered the ping, but accidentally hit submit instead of scrolling. Silly phone.))
Will trade on a 1:1 food point ratio for turtles. Let me protect the precious from dragon bellies!
@RobinaRave

"My uh... friend, Lance... He convinced me to come here actually. Thought it would be a good atmosphere for me. Try to make a change." She lowered her head, looking at the Dratini. "You probably know him. He's a Dragon Master, a G-man." She smiled and looked back to the girl. "I don't have a good history, I really don't. Being raised by my father, I wasn't given choices. Lance was just this kid I had met while in Viridian Forest and then I saw him years later when we had grown up. I don't think I can change, he does... I only wish he could have stay but he's busy as it is with his job and the League..." Why did she say that? Why was she just throwing it out there? She quickly grew quiet. Yes, Lance was special in her life but she knew she didn't need to tell everyone.

Boone patted the Charmander. "Our trainer is unsure of herself but we believe in her..."

(XD Phones. Lol)
@RobinaRave

"My uh... friend, Lance... He convinced me to come here actually. Thought it would be a good atmosphere for me. Try to make a change." She lowered her head, looking at the Dratini. "You probably know him. He's a Dragon Master, a G-man." She smiled and looked back to the girl. "I don't have a good history, I really don't. Being raised by my father, I wasn't given choices. Lance was just this kid I had met while in Viridian Forest and then I saw him years later when we had grown up. I don't think I can change, he does... I only wish he could have stay but he's busy as it is with his job and the League..." Why did she say that? Why was she just throwing it out there? She quickly grew quiet. Yes, Lance was special in her life but she knew she didn't need to tell everyone.

Boone patted the Charmander. "Our trainer is unsure of herself but we believe in her..."

(XD Phones. Lol)
t6dhxh8.gif
Colette rubbed her eyes, sleep still clinging to her as she walked towards the train that would be her transport for the final part of the journey to the Academy. She couldn't believe she was actually going to attend a Pokemon Trainer's School! Her grandparents had saved up for so long, and now she was finally here.

Umbreon, who didn't like being in his Pokeball, wagged his tail and looked up towards Colette with eagerness in his eyes. He seemed to be as excited as she was, eager to meet new Pokemon and get stronger for Colette. "Okay, Umbra, now you have to get along with other Pokemon. No fighting! Unless we're battling, of course." She reached down and scratched Umbreon's head, getting the spot behind his ears that he liked so much.

(insert time skip to the school)

Colette stepped off the train, arching her back as she stood in front of the gates to the school. The train ride hadn't been long, but the seats had been so uncomfortable that she was sure she'd be aching for days. Umbreon yipped at her, tugging at her leggings, seeming to try to tell her something. "What? You want me to get Luxio out, too?" She giggled at the little black Pokemon, and promptly released Luxio from her Pokeball.

Luxio shook it's head and stretched all of it's limbs, releasing a great yawn. "Lux... Luxio!" Luxio exclaimed once it realized it was in the presence of others; and in front of a school. "Oh, don't worry, Luxio, I don't think anyone saw you. But I can't wait to meet everyone!" With that last exclamation, Colette, with her two beloved Pokemon at her side, made her way into the school.

(@fatallightning ah sorry if it's not that great, I think I have writer's block. @-@ @robinaraven )
Colette rubbed her eyes, sleep still clinging to her as she walked towards the train that would be her transport for the final part of the journey to the Academy. She couldn't believe she was actually going to attend a Pokemon Trainer's School! Her grandparents had saved up for so long, and now she was finally here.

Umbreon, who didn't like being in his Pokeball, wagged his tail and looked up towards Colette with eagerness in his eyes. He seemed to be as excited as she was, eager to meet new Pokemon and get stronger for Colette. "Okay, Umbra, now you have to get along with other Pokemon. No fighting! Unless we're battling, of course." She reached down and scratched Umbreon's head, getting the spot behind his ears that he liked so much.

(insert time skip to the school)

Colette stepped off the train, arching her back as she stood in front of the gates to the school. The train ride hadn't been long, but the seats had been so uncomfortable that she was sure she'd be aching for days. Umbreon yipped at her, tugging at her leggings, seeming to try to tell her something. "What? You want me to get Luxio out, too?" She giggled at the little black Pokemon, and promptly released Luxio from her Pokeball.

Luxio shook it's head and stretched all of it's limbs, releasing a great yawn. "Lux... Luxio!" Luxio exclaimed once it realized it was in the presence of others; and in front of a school. "Oh, don't worry, Luxio, I don't think anyone saw you. But I can't wait to meet everyone!" With that last exclamation, Colette, with her two beloved Pokemon at her side, made her way into the school.

(@fatallightning ah sorry if it's not that great, I think I have writer's block. @-@ @robinaraven )
I AM - ONLINE
My Art Shop
2i1fr40.jpg
Char-Char smiled at Boone. "(That's why our trainers have us! To help them out as they train us.)" He looked pleased with this idea.

Lily chuckled as she glanced down. "Seems our Pokemon are hitting it off." She looked back up at Thea. "I have heard of Lance, yeah. It's pretty cool you know him. We didn't get a lot of information about him in Kanto, though. I'm from Pewter City." She was happy to be away from home though. Especially when it meant making new friends. "My mother always told me anyone can change anything if they want to hard enough. She even heard of a guy who turned himself into a Pokemon! So, I'll believe in you just like Lance does. I hope we can be friends." She smiled again, delighted at the idea. The room was filling up. She even saw a girl with an Umbreon! The possibilities with an Eevee overwhelmed her. She wondered how the girl had decided on Umbreon...

@FatalLightning
@breebrightside ((tried to give you a chance to work in. :) ))

((And I need to sleep for work. Later all!))
Char-Char smiled at Boone. "(That's why our trainers have us! To help them out as they train us.)" He looked pleased with this idea.

Lily chuckled as she glanced down. "Seems our Pokemon are hitting it off." She looked back up at Thea. "I have heard of Lance, yeah. It's pretty cool you know him. We didn't get a lot of information about him in Kanto, though. I'm from Pewter City." She was happy to be away from home though. Especially when it meant making new friends. "My mother always told me anyone can change anything if they want to hard enough. She even heard of a guy who turned himself into a Pokemon! So, I'll believe in you just like Lance does. I hope we can be friends." She smiled again, delighted at the idea. The room was filling up. She even saw a girl with an Umbreon! The possibilities with an Eevee overwhelmed her. She wondered how the girl had decided on Umbreon...

@FatalLightning
@breebrightside ((tried to give you a chance to work in. :) ))

((And I need to sleep for work. Later all!))
From the right side of the room, Reyna paced back and forth. Had she forgotten something? Everything was here, her Pokémon, her bags, but she knew there was something absent.

People will stare at you if you keep muttering to yourself like that. Shiny scolded from her spot against the wall. The Luxray liked to lounge outside of her Pokeball. I'd rather everyone's first impression of you not be that you're crazy. Would you like a hint?

"Yes, please help me, o great and powerful partner," Reyna responded, rolling her eyes and facing her long time friend.

The Servine wandered off into the crowd five minutes ago. You forgot to put him back in his Pokeball when we walked in.

Reyna scanned the crowd quickly. Some clusters of trainers had started forming already, and she noticed to nervous-looking girls in particular talking to one another. Somewhere else, a girl with a Luxio strode through the crowd. She'd have to introduce Shiny to her later, since they had a Pokemon in common. A flash of green weaves between someone's legs.
"Sage! Here!" she called as she set off towards him.

@breebrightside @robinaraven @fatallightning (hooray for everyone starting!)
From the right side of the room, Reyna paced back and forth. Had she forgotten something? Everything was here, her Pokémon, her bags, but she knew there was something absent.

People will stare at you if you keep muttering to yourself like that. Shiny scolded from her spot against the wall. The Luxray liked to lounge outside of her Pokeball. I'd rather everyone's first impression of you not be that you're crazy. Would you like a hint?

"Yes, please help me, o great and powerful partner," Reyna responded, rolling her eyes and facing her long time friend.

The Servine wandered off into the crowd five minutes ago. You forgot to put him back in his Pokeball when we walked in.

Reyna scanned the crowd quickly. Some clusters of trainers had started forming already, and she noticed to nervous-looking girls in particular talking to one another. Somewhere else, a girl with a Luxio strode through the crowd. She'd have to introduce Shiny to her later, since they had a Pokemon in common. A flash of green weaves between someone's legs.
"Sage! Here!" she called as she set off towards him.

@breebrightside @robinaraven @fatallightning (hooray for everyone starting!)
nature_ani.gifkylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10