Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokemon RP (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@The13Inquisitor

She smiled as she looked to him. "Yeah, they're pretty straight forward with their goals. I've worked with another Team. I was on Team Magmas payroll for a small while because I wasn't getting along with dad. Started dating Maxie up until the showdown between Kyogre and Groudon. Maxie left and didnt say where he was going. Told me to move on without him. So I became a Thief and split the money with Brodie. Finally dad called me back to work for him and I agreed because we had patched things up. Then I met Lance who convinced me to turn my life around." A frown grew on her face. "A part of me doesnt like the idea due to feeling like a total traitor. I was always a daddys little girl..." She kicked a rock across the ground as she listened to what he had to say. Smiling she looked back up. "I often wish I had a pretty normal life..."

((Sorry its been forever. I would like to claim that I just havent had the time which is the minor reason but the major part is that I've been lacking the muse for Pokemon.))
@The13Inquisitor

She smiled as she looked to him. "Yeah, they're pretty straight forward with their goals. I've worked with another Team. I was on Team Magmas payroll for a small while because I wasn't getting along with dad. Started dating Maxie up until the showdown between Kyogre and Groudon. Maxie left and didnt say where he was going. Told me to move on without him. So I became a Thief and split the money with Brodie. Finally dad called me back to work for him and I agreed because we had patched things up. Then I met Lance who convinced me to turn my life around." A frown grew on her face. "A part of me doesnt like the idea due to feeling like a total traitor. I was always a daddys little girl..." She kicked a rock across the ground as she listened to what he had to say. Smiling she looked back up. "I often wish I had a pretty normal life..."

((Sorry its been forever. I would like to claim that I just havent had the time which is the minor reason but the major part is that I've been lacking the muse for Pokemon.))
t6dhxh8.gif
@Electricat
@Frostpelt

Noah looked up and shook the dour feelings away as a girl approached and greeted him. He didn't want to behave like a sulky person while making a first impression, so he did his best to put his thoughts aside.

"Hey! I see more people are finally trickling in to eat." Noah smiled warmly, "this place is huge, eh?"

Oscar wrapped his arms around Noah's arm that was still half-raised from leaning on it, and watched the strangers with intensity. Noah idly hoped the odd pokemon didn't weird the new people out enough to make them leave.
@Electricat
@Frostpelt

Noah looked up and shook the dour feelings away as a girl approached and greeted him. He didn't want to behave like a sulky person while making a first impression, so he did his best to put his thoughts aside.

"Hey! I see more people are finally trickling in to eat." Noah smiled warmly, "this place is huge, eh?"

Oscar wrapped his arms around Noah's arm that was still half-raised from leaning on it, and watched the strangers with intensity. Noah idly hoped the odd pokemon didn't weird the new people out enough to make them leave.
Vb1TA3f.png
"Hey, good thing about being this side of the law: you can go where you want and you're not going to end up in prison." Arthur replied, then Kirlia projected something into his head that made him stop dead and grin broadly, before bolting off as quickly as he could to try and catch up with the psychic-type.
"Hey, good thing about being this side of the law: you can go where you want and you're not going to end up in prison." Arthur replied, then Kirlia projected something into his head that made him stop dead and grin broadly, before bolting off as quickly as he could to try and catch up with the psychic-type.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
@Frostpelt
@Bright

June looked up as well, raising an eyebrow at the new guy. She nodded in his direction, Levi and Antonio taking both her sides.

She sulked a bit behind the other girl, fiddling with the Master Ball at her belt. Hmm, this new guy, maybe she should just... yeah, sit down. The trainer looked at Levi the Bisharp and Toni the Gallade, who joined her side when June sat down across from the new guy uninvited.

"It's a big school." She said quietly and pretty bluntly. Only Toni started to indulge himself in food, looking through June's bag and digging out some delicious pokemon food.
@Frostpelt
@Bright

June looked up as well, raising an eyebrow at the new guy. She nodded in his direction, Levi and Antonio taking both her sides.

She sulked a bit behind the other girl, fiddling with the Master Ball at her belt. Hmm, this new guy, maybe she should just... yeah, sit down. The trainer looked at Levi the Bisharp and Toni the Gallade, who joined her side when June sat down across from the new guy uninvited.

"It's a big school." She said quietly and pretty bluntly. Only Toni started to indulge himself in food, looking through June's bag and digging out some delicious pokemon food.
6YH97XV.png
@Electricat
@Frostpelt

Noah chuckled at the girl's less-than-friendly reply, "Indeed. I'm surprised I haven't gotten myself lost yet, but I'm of the opinion a large campus is better than a small one."

While he spoke, Noah casually pried the Sableye off his arm, careful not to stab himself on Oscar's claws.
@Electricat
@Frostpelt

Noah chuckled at the girl's less-than-friendly reply, "Indeed. I'm surprised I haven't gotten myself lost yet, but I'm of the opinion a large campus is better than a small one."

While he spoke, Noah casually pried the Sableye off his arm, careful not to stab himself on Oscar's claws.
Vb1TA3f.png
@Bright
@electricat

"Yeah, you need a big campus in a trainer academy. Students have more room to explore, which is what we're about to go do after this, actually." Reyna leaned onto the table. She could tell the boy was making an effort to be friendly, and she appreciated when people were accepting.

Pretty... Shiny the Luxray thought beside her. Reyna followed her partners gaze.
Oh dear. The large pokemon had locked her gaze onto the Sableye's jewels, specifically its two large diamond-eyes. It didn't help that Shiny looked from the outside more like she was glaring at the Sableye than admiring the gems.

"Um," Reyna started, hoping to keep attention away from the two, "I'm Reyna. This is June...and my partner here is called Shiny. She really likes things that sparkle and whatnot. I don't believe we've gotten your name, yet." She shot one last worried glance to Shiny, hoping she would blink sometime soon or try to go get some food.
@Bright
@electricat

"Yeah, you need a big campus in a trainer academy. Students have more room to explore, which is what we're about to go do after this, actually." Reyna leaned onto the table. She could tell the boy was making an effort to be friendly, and she appreciated when people were accepting.

Pretty... Shiny the Luxray thought beside her. Reyna followed her partners gaze.
Oh dear. The large pokemon had locked her gaze onto the Sableye's jewels, specifically its two large diamond-eyes. It didn't help that Shiny looked from the outside more like she was glaring at the Sableye than admiring the gems.

"Um," Reyna started, hoping to keep attention away from the two, "I'm Reyna. This is June...and my partner here is called Shiny. She really likes things that sparkle and whatnot. I don't believe we've gotten your name, yet." She shot one last worried glance to Shiny, hoping she would blink sometime soon or try to go get some food.
nature_ani.gifkylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
@Frostpelt
@Bright

When her Gallade turned to June and communicated mentally some smart comment, the trainer let out a short snicker. She quickly cleared her throat and stuffed a hamburger in her mouth as some lame excuse to shut herself up.

She nodded at the mention of her name, attempting to swallow a large mouthful of burger. She nudged Antonio and Levi. "The Gallade's name is Antonio, the Bisharp is Levi."

Levi noticed quietly that Shiny was acting differently, staring at the Luxray with a dark-eyed squint.
@Frostpelt
@Bright

When her Gallade turned to June and communicated mentally some smart comment, the trainer let out a short snicker. She quickly cleared her throat and stuffed a hamburger in her mouth as some lame excuse to shut herself up.

She nodded at the mention of her name, attempting to swallow a large mouthful of burger. She nudged Antonio and Levi. "The Gallade's name is Antonio, the Bisharp is Levi."

Levi noticed quietly that Shiny was acting differently, staring at the Luxray with a dark-eyed squint.
6YH97XV.png
@Electricat
@Frostpelt ((Sorry for the delay, I've been busy and scatter-brained lately.))

"Exploring?" Noah replied. He hadn't yet gone out, so he asked, "may I join you? I'm Noah, by the way. This little monster here is Oscar."

As he spoke, the Sableye stared down the Luxray with a demonic grin that was anything but happy. Noah's expression dropped to a familiar unimpressed face when he noticed.
@Electricat
@Frostpelt ((Sorry for the delay, I've been busy and scatter-brained lately.))

"Exploring?" Noah replied. He hadn't yet gone out, so he asked, "may I join you? I'm Noah, by the way. This little monster here is Oscar."

As he spoke, the Sableye stared down the Luxray with a demonic grin that was anything but happy. Noah's expression dropped to a familiar unimpressed face when he noticed.
Vb1TA3f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10