Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Raffle - drawing complete
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@miles3140 yes that's how it works, you get both treasure (or gems) and tickets!
@miles3140 yes that's how it works, you get both treasure (or gems) and tickets!
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
[center][emoji=nature rune size=1][emoji=ice rune size=1] frondly bump![/center]

frondly bump!
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@Borkbean

Hello! I'm about to receive in your dragon, but I can't get the math to work for Soda #74845406 the Level 7 Imperial - you sent the PA for 13,000 but Lvl 7 + Breed = 12,750. I'm going to reject, but please feel free to resend!
@Borkbean

Hello! I'm about to receive in your dragon, but I can't get the math to work for Soda #74845406 the Level 7 Imperial - you sent the PA for 13,000 but Lvl 7 + Breed = 12,750. I'm going to reject, but please feel free to resend!
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@JinxMoonstone
Whoops, my apologies. I'll actually send you all of my lv7s for their base price, if you could send me the bonuses via PA, I'd appreciate it.
@JinxMoonstone
Whoops, my apologies. I'll actually send you all of my lv7s for their base price, if you could send me the bonuses via PA, I'd appreciate it.
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
I want to sell some of my dragons so bad but I'm so confused on everything here. How do private auctions work? I know you can post dragons for sale but how can you tell who receives those sales if anyone? I've never done this before, sorry ;-;
I want to sell some of my dragons so bad but I'm so confused on everything here. How do private auctions work? I know you can post dragons for sale but how can you tell who receives those sales if anyone? I've never done this before, sorry ;-;
@Freefire

Whoops, sorry about that! My math went very wrong XD
@Freefire

Whoops, sorry about that! My math went very wrong XD
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
@alternatewarning
Pinging myself to be able to easily find the thread
@alternatewarning
Pinging myself to be able to easily find the thread
@Freefire
Just FYI mine was color and breed bonus
@Freefire
Just FYI mine was color and breed bonus
@Jacket

I'll be posting PAs for 3 dragons shortly!

Thank you!
@Jacket

I'll be posting PAs for 3 dragons shortly!

Thank you!
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
@RiaFlower

So when you're sending private auctions, there is a field called player name, where you input the name of the receiver you'd like to send your dragons too. (and then a field where you input the payout for that dragon i.e if you are sending a level 5 dragon you put in 8500 treasure, prices can be found in the payout chart)
Then that dragon gets send as an auction that can be bought, but only to the user you input in the player name field.

Here's the link to where you can send dragons via private auctions: https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/sell/private/dragons

I'll also try to explain how to get there. So if you open auction house, then click the sell button in the top right corner. Then a drop down menu appears and you select 'private auctions' and then from there you can navigate to the sell dragons page.

Hopefully that explains it, if you have any more questions feel free to ask!
@RiaFlower

So when you're sending private auctions, there is a field called player name, where you input the name of the receiver you'd like to send your dragons too. (and then a field where you input the payout for that dragon i.e if you are sending a level 5 dragon you put in 8500 treasure, prices can be found in the payout chart)
Then that dragon gets send as an auction that can be bought, but only to the user you input in the player name field.

Here's the link to where you can send dragons via private auctions: https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/sell/private/dragons

I'll also try to explain how to get there. So if you open auction house, then click the sell button in the top right corner. Then a drop down menu appears and you select 'private auctions' and then from there you can navigate to the sell dragons page.

Hopefully that explains it, if you have any more questions feel free to ask!
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26