Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Raffle - drawing complete
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Fulminare Could I be added to the pinglist for the daily badges?
@Fulminare Could I be added to the pinglist for the daily badges?
@Fulminare
Can we expect a gem acceptor to join the Receivers soon? I've been working a couple up specifically for gems....
@Fulminare
Can we expect a gem acceptor to join the Receivers soon? I've been working a couple up specifically for gems....
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@Jacket @Freefire @Nihilis

Based on the 4 dragons I've sent in yesterday and today, I seem to be missing bonuses somewhere: 3 of them had breed AND color, one imperial with breed only. Please look! IDs below V
@Jacket @Freefire @Nihilis

Based on the 4 dragons I've sent in yesterday and today, I seem to be missing bonuses somewhere: 3 of them had breed AND color, one imperial with breed only. Please look! IDs below V
@Deladria

Heyo, I've checked my sheet and I only have the one level 20 that had both color and breed bonus, both of which are marked. In the future, it would be greatly helpful if you can find the IDs of the dragons in question so our receivers don't have to look through potentially hundreds of entries and auction house sales to find them. Thank you!
@Deladria

Heyo, I've checked my sheet and I only have the one level 20 that had both color and breed bonus, both of which are marked. In the future, it would be greatly helpful if you can find the IDs of the dragons in question so our receivers don't have to look through potentially hundreds of entries and auction house sales to find them. Thank you!
QJ20y3o.png
@Nihilis Sure! Thanks, I didn't know that would be helpful, as I am unfamiliar with your specific tracking procedure. Thought you'd go by date and sender name? Anyway:

The other 3 dragons have IDs
75027906 Jacket
75027908 Jacket
75027907 Freefire
@Nihilis Sure! Thanks, I didn't know that would be helpful, as I am unfamiliar with your specific tracking procedure. Thought you'd go by date and sender name? Anyway:

The other 3 dragons have IDs
75027906 Jacket
75027908 Jacket
75027907 Freefire
@Deladria

We do, all of our receivers have their own sheets and each sheet has an individual tab for each day. We record the senders, but some players send in hundreds of dragons in a day, so its easiest for us to double check things when we have IDs to reference.
@Deladria

We do, all of our receivers have their own sheets and each sheet has an individual tab for each day. We record the senders, but some players send in hundreds of dragons in a day, so its easiest for us to double check things when we have IDs to reference.
QJ20y3o.png
@Deladria
Nope, doesn't seem to of been the one you sent me. This was the only dragon I received from you and he has been marked for the breed bonus (his tert is Blood, the bonus was for Sanguine).
@Deladria
Nope, doesn't seem to of been the one you sent me. This was the only dragon I received from you and he has been marked for the breed bonus (his tert is Blood, the bonus was for Sanguine).
Celestine xxxxxxxx
“There are times when the unseen can be even more dangerous than what our eyes behold.”
~ Erin Forbes
OrlEqVx.png
KnAzebe.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
@Freefire

Yep, that's the "solo" bonus - his brothers hit the jackpot that day! Thank-you for checking.

@Nihilis Gotcha. Nice to know my personal recordkeeping is worthwhile.

I'm not used to "checking in" before the end of a Push, so this is new for me.
@Freefire

Yep, that's the "solo" bonus - his brothers hit the jackpot that day! Thank-you for checking.

@Nihilis Gotcha. Nice to know my personal recordkeeping is worthwhile.

I'm not used to "checking in" before the end of a Push, so this is new for me.
@Deladria Fixed!
@Deladria Fixed!
Friendly Bump!
Friendly Bump!
CK1QM1M.png94484733.png94484935.png94484929.png94484734.png45872.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26