Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Raffle - drawing complete
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
@follow courtesy ping: 64 Lv. 5 dragons being sent for gems! No bonuses.
@follow courtesy ping: 64 Lv. 5 dragons being sent for gems! No bonuses.
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@jbapple @October @Y3LP

hihi! I just sent in a total of 18 dragons to you guys and somehow dragons are now missing from my total on the leaderboard? prior to those 18, I had 383 dragons sent in, now I'm at 371 D: if my math is right, I should be at 401 dragons now (383+18). not sure if the sheet is just being a goofball, but I figured I'd check in case something is amiss!
@jbapple @October @Y3LP

hihi! I just sent in a total of 18 dragons to you guys and somehow dragons are now missing from my total on the leaderboard? prior to those 18, I had 383 dragons sent in, now I'm at 371 D: if my math is right, I should be at 401 dragons now (383+18). not sure if the sheet is just being a goofball, but I figured I'd check in case something is amiss!
J9i6dgk.png
@rifter I’m not sure what’s going on with that! I got backlogged and am not quite finished recording your dragons, I’ll finish that up real quick and see if it helps.

Also I only have four dragons down as being received from you, not 18.
@rifter I’m not sure what’s going on with that! I got backlogged and am not quite finished recording your dragons, I’ll finish that up real quick and see if it helps.

Also I only have four dragons down as being received from you, not 18.
@Freefire The dragon I sent you earlier (#74164826) has a colour bonus, but that hasn't been marked on your sheet.
@Freefire The dragon I sent you earlier (#74164826) has a colour bonus, but that hasn't been marked on your sheet.
w8o0xW1.pngspringcleanrafflebutton.png
@Y3LP no stress! I'm heading off to bed soon so I just wanted to double check that everything was all squared away before I forget all about it tomorrow x) thanks so much for receiving!! y'all are doing a great job [emoji=gold star size=1]
@Y3LP no stress! I'm heading off to bed soon so I just wanted to double check that everything was all squared away before I forget all about it tomorrow x) thanks so much for receiving!! y'all are doing a great job
J9i6dgk.png
@rifter iirc the sheet numbers shift a bit sometimes when people are recording due to how the backend is set up/all of the receiver sheets being imported! it should fix itself after a bit (& it does show that you've sent 401 now) c: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/416828508879454218/933132147223568394/unknown.png[/img]
@rifter
iirc the sheet numbers shift a bit sometimes when people are recording due to how the backend is set up/all of the receiver sheets being imported! it should fix itself after a bit (& it does show that you've sent 401 now) c:
unknown.png
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@Rifter the sheet can lag a bit, it has to process every dragon receiver's input.

the view sheet shows you at 401 dragons rn though.
@Rifter the sheet can lag a bit, it has to process every dragon receiver's input.

the view sheet shows you at 401 dragons rn though.
@jbapple @october oh good! thanks so much. sorry if I jumped the gun a bit with pinging, I'm off to bed soon so wanted to make sure my numbers were all good before I forget about it tomorrow haha. thanks for the help! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
@jbapple @october oh good! thanks so much. sorry if I jumped the gun a bit with pinging, I'm off to bed soon so wanted to make sure my numbers were all good before I forget about it tomorrow haha. thanks for the help!
J9i6dgk.png
Hello everyone I am here for your feral gem needs for the evening. [emoji=gem size=1]
Hello everyone I am here for your feral gem needs for the evening.
N7ul1tr.png
@LissaJade
Yep, sorry! I had to leave in a hurry a few hours ago, so I didn't get a chance to mark any of the bonuses for the ~10 dragons I was receiving at the time. It should be fixed now!
@LissaJade
Yep, sorry! I had to leave in a hurry a few hours ago, so I didn't get a chance to mark any of the bonuses for the ~10 dragons I was receiving at the time. It should be fixed now!
Celestine xxxxxxxx
“There are times when the unseen can be even more dangerous than what our eyes behold.”
~ Erin Forbes
OrlEqVx.png
KnAzebe.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26