Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Raffle - drawing complete
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@Fulminare psst hey

I don't know if it's sheet math or recording error, but I don't think it's possible for me (or the person above me...) to have sent this many levels. You may wish to double-check with receivers to make sure they haven't gotten columns switched in recording. ' u ' b
@Fulminare psst hey

I don't know if it's sheet math or recording error, but I don't think it's possible for me (or the person above me...) to have sent this many levels. You may wish to double-check with receivers to make sure they haven't gotten columns switched in recording. ' u ' b
g2TOb2t.png yMwAJm4.gifgladekeeper.png
@Tenrecidae
The treasure payout was listed instead of the level for several dragons (1 of yours and 9 of mine). I pinged the reciever, ElementMaster, about it, but I don't think he/she has been online since to fix it.

@Fulminare @Rookie I'm not sure if either of you are able to fix the sheet, or if you have to wait for the reciever to do so. I didn't realize until now how much it messes up the leaderboard and snowball fight, or I would have also pinged you guys earlier as well.
@Tenrecidae
The treasure payout was listed instead of the level for several dragons (1 of yours and 9 of mine). I pinged the reciever, ElementMaster, about it, but I don't think he/she has been online since to fix it.

@Fulminare @Rookie I'm not sure if either of you are able to fix the sheet, or if you have to wait for the reciever to do so. I didn't realize until now how much it messes up the leaderboard and snowball fight, or I would have also pinged you guys earlier as well.
w8o0xW1.pngspringcleanrafflebutton.png
@Tenrecidae @LissaJade thank you for noticing! only receivers can edit their sheet, but we have informed the receiver about the error so they will fix it when they get the chance
@Tenrecidae @LissaJade thank you for noticing! only receivers can edit their sheet, but we have informed the receiver about the error so they will fix it when they get the chance
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
@Deladria

I hope you've found a gem receiver by now, but regardless i thought i'd just response. there is no set schedule for receiving, which means that no one knows when the next gem receiver will be online really as receivers receive how and when they want

I'm of course sorry that that has affected you, but overall we have no desire to change this as we do not want receivers to feel obligated rceiver when they have other things to do or when it stops being fun.

If you are really in need of gems you could always try finding a gem selling thread in item for sales forums.
@Deladria

I hope you've found a gem receiver by now, but regardless i thought i'd just response. there is no set schedule for receiving, which means that no one knows when the next gem receiver will be online really as receivers receive how and when they want

I'm of course sorry that that has affected you, but overall we have no desire to change this as we do not want receivers to feel obligated rceiver when they have other things to do or when it stops being fun.

If you are really in need of gems you could always try finding a gem selling thread in item for sales forums.

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
@KuroFae

th pinglist is self-editing and can be found here
@KuroFae

th pinglist is self-editing and can be found here

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
@Fulminare Thanks so much!
@Fulminare Thanks so much!
[quote name="LissaJade" date="2022-01-17 15:41:09" ] @ElementMaster I just checked your recording sheet and saw that you listed the treasure payout instead of levels for my dragons (lines 103-111, and also Tenrecidae's dragon on line 112). Mine also all had the breed bonus, which isn't marked. [/quote] @lissajade oh no, thanks so much for letting me know! I woke up in a panic last night realising I hadn’t marked myself offline before dozing off, and just accepted everything in a panic then fell asleep again smh
LissaJade wrote on 2022-01-17 15:41:09:
@ElementMaster
I just checked your recording sheet and saw that you listed the treasure payout instead of levels for my dragons (lines 103-111, and also Tenrecidae's dragon on line 112). Mine also all had the breed bonus, which isn't marked.
@lissajade oh no, thanks so much for letting me know! I woke up in a panic last night realising I hadn’t marked myself offline before dozing off, and just accepted everything in a panic then fell asleep again smh
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
@jbapple, @LittleGuy, @gravitycon , @tigressRising, @aredshroom, @TheAwesoMew, @vangeance, @argylion, @Accal1a, @rockss, @Dimness, @FinalFlight, @Jaypaw, @Mandragorum, @commoncomitatus, @melleyash, @BunnySox, @SapphireGalaxy, @LissaJade, @fairycatrainbow, @Nevercanth, @vaguelycanine, @Kothra, @GameMaker, @Celestriakle, @LithoLab, @SugarValentine, @Takurotan, @chamilet, @Forestwolf, @KuroFae [center]Daily badge update time, here is tuesday's badge. Sent at least 1 dragon to ice today to earn this badge. [b]Tuesday[/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/C4OJIFS.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/C4OJIFS.png[/img][/code] [/center]
@jbapple, @LittleGuy, @gravitycon , @tigressRising, @aredshroom, @TheAwesoMew, @vangeance, @argylion, @Accal1a, @rockss, @Dimness, @FinalFlight, @Jaypaw, @Mandragorum, @commoncomitatus, @melleyash, @BunnySox, @SapphireGalaxy, @LissaJade, @fairycatrainbow, @Nevercanth, @vaguelycanine, @Kothra, @GameMaker, @Celestriakle, @LithoLab, @SugarValentine, @Takurotan, @chamilet, @Forestwolf, @KuroFae

Daily badge update time, here is tuesday's badge. Sent at least 1 dragon to ice today to earn this badge.

Tuesday
C4OJIFS.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/C4OJIFS.png[/img]

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
@spottedpawbs
I've got a batch coming your way! I saw it's your first time so absolutely no rush (I remember my first time receiving and it definitely takes a bit of practice to get the system down)
@spottedpawbs
I've got a batch coming your way! I saw it's your first time so absolutely no rush (I remember my first time receiving and it definitely takes a bit of practice to get the system down)
@Y3LP Sending you 7 lvl. 7 dragons! One of them has breed bonus (Gaoler) and the rest all have gene bonus (Glimmer). Also I hope you've been enjoying your first raffle so far! Good luck with attending!
@Y3LP Sending you 7 lvl. 7 dragons! One of them has breed bonus (Gaoler) and the rest all have gene bonus (Glimmer). Also I hope you've been enjoying your first raffle so far! Good luck with attending!
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26