Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Raffle - drawing complete
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Thank you!

1. Willow-dyed Silks
2. Tangled in the Evening
3. Starfruit... Starsilks? Fruitsilks??
Thank you!

1. Willow-dyed Silks
2. Tangled in the Evening
3. Starfruit... Starsilks? Fruitsilks??
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/kbmhink.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5]Round 9[/size][/center] [rule] [list][*]List your preferred prizes by pack name according to the place you were drawn in, in order of preference. For example, if you were drawn 1st, you would list your first pick. If you were drawn 7th, you would list 7 prize packs in order of preference. [*]You have 24 hours to reply with your prize choices. [*]If you do not respond after 24 hours, you will be dropped to the bottom of the next round. [*]If you still do not reply after 24 hours, your tickets will be discarded. You may be drawn again, but you might not be. [*]Use the pack names when listing your choices. This makes prize assignment easier. [*]You must choose your prizes. "Whatever's left", "I don't mind", etc. will be counted as not replying with your prize choices. I cannot choose for you. [*]Prizes will be sent by Thoracosaurus, not by me, so please be patient with any delays! [*]Prizes are listed [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3091693/1#post_49963165][b]here[/b][/url] [*]Please don't ping me[/list] [rule] [list=1][*]@Kargi [*]@Penny11[/list] [rule] [size=1]Spectator pinglist: @jbapple, @LittleGuy, @gravitycon , @aredshroom, @Accal1a, @rockss, @Dimness, @FinalFlight, @Jaypaw, @melleyash, @BunnySox, @SapphireGalaxy, @Nevercanth, @vaguelycanine, @Kothra, @GameMaker, @SugarValentine, @Takurotan, @chamilet, @Forestwolf, @KuroFae, @Skaarsgard, @BellatheITgirl, @Ajgreelyfan3, @QuirkyJunimo, @bantymom, @ClockworkEclipse, @Skaarsgard, @Sharanay, @TwelveBrackets, @Phosphor, @doctorspiral[/size] [rule] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/530659628644565002/930209702980251678/FlightRisingDivider1.png[/img][/center]
kbmhink.png
Round 9

• List your preferred prizes by pack name according to the place you were drawn in, in order of preference. For example, if you were drawn 1st, you would list your first pick. If you were drawn 7th, you would list 7 prize packs in order of preference.
  • You have 24 hours to reply with your prize choices.
  • If you do not respond after 24 hours, you will be dropped to the bottom of the next round.
  • If you still do not reply after 24 hours, your tickets will be discarded. You may be drawn again, but you might not be.
  • Use the pack names when listing your choices. This makes prize assignment easier.
  • You must choose your prizes. "Whatever's left", "I don't mind", etc. will be counted as not replying with your prize choices. I cannot choose for you.
  • Prizes will be sent by Thoracosaurus, not by me, so please be patient with any delays!
  • Prizes are listed here
  • Please don't ping me

1. @Kargi
  2. @Penny11

Spectator pinglist: @jbapple, @LittleGuy, @gravitycon , @aredshroom, @Accal1a, @rockss, @Dimness, @FinalFlight, @Jaypaw, @melleyash, @BunnySox, @SapphireGalaxy, @Nevercanth, @vaguelycanine, @Kothra, @GameMaker, @SugarValentine, @Takurotan, @chamilet, @Forestwolf, @KuroFae, @Skaarsgard, @BellatheITgirl, @Ajgreelyfan3, @QuirkyJunimo, @bantymom, @ClockworkEclipse, @Skaarsgard, @Sharanay, @TwelveBrackets, @Phosphor, @doctorspiral

FlightRisingDivider1.png
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
Starsilks please! Thank you for the raffle Ice <3
Starsilks please! Thank you for the raffle Ice <3
3844127.png
Squishington
Training School for Young Dragons
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Fulminare
Howdy! I'm having a look at the prize sets but either a) my laptop is being an *** and not loading the prizes or b) the prizes that I'm seeing are claimed. Any help would be appreciated and thank you for the raffle
@Fulminare
Howdy! I'm having a look at the prize sets but either a) my laptop is being an *** and not loading the prizes or b) the prizes that I'm seeing are claimed. Any help would be appreciated and thank you for the raffle
@Penny11

There were only two prizes left so when Kargi above you claimed one I just assigned the other to you.
Sorry for clearing the prizes out early, most often ppl don't respond to their second ping so i wasn't really expecting you to respond at all.
@Penny11

There were only two prizes left so when Kargi above you claimed one I just assigned the other to you.
Sorry for clearing the prizes out early, most often ppl don't respond to their second ping so i wasn't really expecting you to respond at all.
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
@Fulminare

No problem! I'm not super active but I found the second ping. Wishing you all the best.
@Fulminare

No problem! I'm not super active but I found the second ping. Wishing you all the best.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26