Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Raffle - drawing complete
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@jbapple, @LittleGuy, @gravitycon , @tigressRising, @aredshroom, @TheAwesoMew, @vangeance, @argylion, @Accal1a, @rockss, @Dimness, @FinalFlight, @Jaypaw, @Mandragorum, @commoncomitatus, @melleyash, @BunnySox, @SapphireGalaxy, @LissaJade, @fairycatrainbow, @Nevercanth, @vaguelycanine, @Kothra, @GameMaker, @Celestriakle, @LithoLab [center]Good morning everyone, I bring monday badge. Sent at least 1 dragon to the oof raffle today to claim this badge [b]Monday[/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gCyp8k1.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/gCyp8k1.png[/img][/code][/center]
@jbapple, @LittleGuy, @gravitycon , @tigressRising, @aredshroom, @TheAwesoMew, @vangeance, @argylion, @Accal1a, @rockss, @Dimness, @FinalFlight, @Jaypaw, @Mandragorum, @commoncomitatus, @melleyash, @BunnySox, @SapphireGalaxy, @LissaJade, @fairycatrainbow, @Nevercanth, @vaguelycanine, @Kothra, @GameMaker, @Celestriakle, @LithoLab
Good morning everyone, I bring monday badge. Sent at least 1 dragon to the oof raffle today to claim this badge

Monday
gCyp8k1.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/gCyp8k1.png[/img]
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
good timezone! I'm here to accept via pa only in treasyre or gems!
good timezone! I'm here to accept via pa only in treasyre or gems!
@Xirei cancelled your last two dragons since they were overpriced, feel free to send them again!
@Xirei cancelled your last two dragons since they were overpriced, feel free to send them again!

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
@Fulminare

Hiya, they both have capsule as well as breed bonus so it should be the right price no?

Edit: nevermind, I see it's modern cap :(
@Fulminare

Hiya, they both have capsule as well as breed bonus so it should be the right price no?

Edit: nevermind, I see it's modern cap :(
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@Xirei only modern capsule counts towards the gene bonus
@Xirei only modern capsule counts towards the gene bonus

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
@Fulminare

posting 5 level 7 PAs shortly!
@Fulminare

posting 5 level 7 PAs shortly!
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
For the dragons we send in, do we have to message the people we send to for them to count for tickets for the raffle? I tried reading over the rules and such, but I'm not sure if that's a thing and if I caught it...
For the dragons we send in, do we have to message the people we send to for them to count for tickets for the raffle? I tried reading over the rules and such, but I'm not sure if that's a thing and if I caught it...
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
@GameMaker for sending in dragons most people will have it in their notes section of the sheet if they need pings. When you send a dragon to the receiver (Either Private Auction or Crossroads depending on the user) They will put your name down along with the Dragon's ID, level, and if they are 1t or have bonuses and you will get the tickets for the corresponding things.
@GameMaker for sending in dragons most people will have it in their notes section of the sheet if they need pings. When you send a dragon to the receiver (Either Private Auction or Crossroads depending on the user) They will put your name down along with the Dragon's ID, level, and if they are 1t or have bonuses and you will get the tickets for the corresponding things.
dvUDhuR.png
@ElementMaster
I just checked your recording sheet and saw that you listed the treasure payout instead of levels for my dragons (lines 103-111, and also Tenrecidae's dragon on line 112). Mine also all had the breed bonus, which isn't marked.
@ElementMaster
I just checked your recording sheet and saw that you listed the treasure payout instead of levels for my dragons (lines 103-111, and also Tenrecidae's dragon on line 112). Mine also all had the breed bonus, which isn't marked.
w8o0xW1.pngspringcleanrafflebutton.png
@Fulminare

Thank you, this helped a lot. Also, your profile description is a mood
@Fulminare

Thank you, this helped a lot. Also, your profile description is a mood
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26