Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Superstition Hotel - CYOA & Raffle
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54616264][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/546163/54616264_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://orig05.deviantart.net/49f7/f/2017/225/a/8/frlight_sword_banner_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz63.png[/img] [size=4]Wayyyy too close for comfort. Sincerus let out an exasperated sigh before he was jolted back to the theater.. Once again. This was all a game, whenever he would be close to death, he'd be pulled back to reality. There was nothing to be afraid of. This was all a simulation. The ringmaster still seemed to be ecstatic, talking some more and pacing around the stage. “I believe it’s again time for you to learn a little bit more about the two on trial and to be given a little more information about what has brought us all here today! Remember to pay close attention! We get deeper and deeper into our case every moment!” ____ [i]Oh no, not again[/i], Sincerus thought. Before he could've reacted or braced himself for the vision, he was taken back into the past, an almost seemingly alternate universe. The first scene showed the fae earlier seen in the cage by the ringmaster. She seemed much happier, roaming around and working in labs, almost careless. The second scene showed the wildclaw in the labs, ordering around the others. He was probably the leader in the castle on many occasions. He rushed around from lab to lab, from dragon to dragon, one time to give an order, the other to criticize a job not done. With horror, Sincerus realized that this was the same dragon that was in the cage, held together by creaking gears and wires. ____ The ringmaster dropped his voice gravely. “That’s right… this pitiful wreck before you was once a well-respected, very eligible young thing. He and his lovely fiance were supposed to be married when tragedy struck. It’s enough to turn anyone’s head in strange ways, don’t you think?” The wheel spun yet again and lands on Scopophobia, and Haphephobia. Being stared at was something Sincerus was exposed to too often. It wasn't a fear anymore, it was a lifestyle. This was an easy choice, he wasn't scared of being looked at anymore, especially when all eyes were on him in the theater. He chose Scopophobia without a thread of doubt in his mind, and just prayed that he wouldn't screw this up. [b][color=#b7881f]Scopophobia + Choice 1[/color][/b] [img]https://orig04.deviantart.net/d251/f/2017/225/5/1/frlight_left_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz4v.png[/img][img]https://orig05.deviantart.net/43f0/f/2017/225/d/1/frlight_right_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz5e.png[/img]
54616264_350.png

frlight_sword_banner_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz63.png

Wayyyy too close for comfort.

Sincerus let out an exasperated sigh before he was jolted back to the theater.. Once again. This was all a game, whenever he would be close to death, he'd be pulled back to reality. There was nothing to be afraid of. This was all a simulation.

The ringmaster still seemed to be ecstatic, talking some more and pacing around the stage.

“I believe it’s again time for you to learn a little bit more about the two on trial and to be given a little more information about what has brought us all here today! Remember to pay close attention! We get deeper and deeper into our case every moment!”

____

Oh no, not again, Sincerus thought. Before he could've reacted or braced himself for the vision, he was taken back into the past, an almost seemingly alternate universe. The first scene showed the fae earlier seen in the cage by the ringmaster. She seemed much happier, roaming around and working in labs, almost careless.

The second scene showed the wildclaw in the labs, ordering around the others. He was probably the leader in the castle on many occasions. He rushed around from lab to lab, from dragon to dragon, one time to give an order, the other to criticize a job not done. With horror, Sincerus realized that this was the same dragon that was in the cage, held together by creaking gears and wires.

____

The ringmaster dropped his voice gravely. “That’s right… this pitiful wreck before you was once a well-respected, very eligible young thing. He and his lovely fiance were supposed to be married when tragedy struck. It’s enough to turn anyone’s head in strange ways, don’t you think?” The wheel spun yet again and lands on Scopophobia, and Haphephobia.

Being stared at was something Sincerus was exposed to too often. It wasn't a fear anymore, it was a lifestyle. This was an easy choice, he wasn't scared of being looked at anymore, especially when all eyes were on him in the theater. He chose Scopophobia without a thread of doubt in his mind, and just prayed that he wouldn't screw this up.

Scopophobia + Choice 1

frlight_left_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz4v.pngfrlight_right_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz5e.png
imageedit_1_7297660177.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Would You Rather? (click to play!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Looking for Modern Veined gene brewers!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Used to be ShadeytheDragon
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54508452][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/545085/54508452_350.png[/img][/url] Jellydew shuddered, that had been a very deadly mistake, or rather would have been if he had truly died. His head was still spinning between the last event, the ringmasters strange words and the arrow pointing boldly to two terrible options. Overall he didn't like being touched, a byproduct of being stuck in an adorably small body, but he disliked the idea of being stared at with possible evil gazes more. He'd prolly survive [b]choosing Haphephobia[/b].... right? Thus choosing he marched bravely through the door only to flinch right back as a wave of noise hits him like a freight train. Spinning in place he finds himself stuck in a loud very crowded room. Bodies were everywhere and it would be very difficult getting across the room safely. One wrong step could be his last in here. Realizing that the "best" way to cross would be to go over the crowd he shook his head. He'd rather take his chances scurrying along the edges of the crowd in hopes that few would come into contact with him. Choosing [b](Option 1)[/b] this route would be dangerous but he could determine no other way to cross as safely.
54508452_350.png

Jellydew shuddered, that had been a very deadly mistake, or rather would have been if he had truly died. His head was still spinning between the last event, the ringmasters strange words and the arrow pointing boldly to two terrible options. Overall he didn't like being touched, a byproduct of being stuck in an adorably small body, but he disliked the idea of being stared at with possible evil gazes more. He'd prolly survive choosing Haphephobia.... right?

Thus choosing he marched bravely through the door only to flinch right back as a wave of noise hits him like a freight train. Spinning in place he finds himself stuck in a loud very crowded room. Bodies were everywhere and it would be very difficult getting across the room safely. One wrong step could be his last in here. Realizing that the "best" way to cross would be to go over the crowd he shook his head. He'd rather take his chances scurrying along the edges of the crowd in hopes that few would come into contact with him. Choosing (Option 1) this route would be dangerous but he could determine no other way to cross as safely.
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/1dgwdc3wz15yjps/firetop.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64117519][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=64117519&skin=19180&apparel=34615,34618,22170,6267,6705,21022,27204,770,35520,15135,36163,12191,36168,36173&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/3ov5hj1ydbonnao/firemid.png[/img][/center] [color=#d84915]Success~! Maalik finds himself darting about in loops as he cheers softly to himself. He finally had a clue~! He finally settled, thinking about what he was told. Honestly, it was confirming his current suspicions. He began tapping his talons as he watched the others play out, albeit with some distraction at the Ringmaster's vocabulary. It reminded him of Azriel. [i]That[/i] wasn't a comforting thought. He watched the intel play on the two candidates, and felt his back arch a bit at the realization of what had befallen the Wildclaw. Even [i]he[/i] cared for himself when it came to experiments! He was more serious about his work, like the Wildclaw, and yet somehow his own more extreme experiments didn't leave him like this fellow was left. Had he done this to himself, or had something happened? Like an accident? He was mulling things over when the fears popped up. These fears were a little different. Being stared at, or being touched. He honestly didn't mind being watched, but touching... he did [i]not[/i] like touching. His boss was an Imperial, for Flame's Sake! That one [i]always[/i] grabbed him to stop his work, even if it could be a tad deadly. He didn't want to face that fear, and yet... "I went with the thing I feared last, and I succeeded for the first time. Perhaps this is what I'll need to do this time as well..." He hoped he'd hear a new clue this time. Otherwise, this fear facing simply wasn't worth it. [center][b][size=5][color=#d84915]You have chosen: Haphephobia [/size][/b] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/d0ti69zj1k3iq9w/firefull.png[/img][/center] [color=#d84915]Maalik gawks at the crowd. Well. A party. This is new. He'd been expecting a room of hands, like some twisted iron maiden. He didn't mind parties, though. He chuckled as he shook his head, mulling over his options. "Weaving through won't do. I remember the stories about that little Voiken. I prefer [i]not[/i] being trampled, thank you." He spots the coat rack and pauses, sifting through the attire as he considers the option of muscling his way through. After a few moments, he lets out a laugh as he lets them go. "That won't work! I'm not that strong! All the clothes would do is add some padding for their feet when they trample me! Easy cleanup for the afterparty. Dead body in a bundle of clothes to toss." That left... crowd surfing. He was still smiling at that. It wasn't the same as Raphael stopping him mid-experiment. He wouldn't be pulled down and away. Crowd surfing would work. "Crowd surfing is common at parties and concerts. They don't pull you into the crowd! They just sail you to the other side. It'll be like drifting on a cloud... with fingers. And sweaty palms." He's chuckling nervously as he prepares himself to hop up into the surf. Seems like his twisted iron maiden idea wasn't so far off after all. Honestly, he wished it was. [center][b][size=5][color=#d84915]You have chosen: Path #3 - Crowd Surfing[/size][/b] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mf5adycppkhgcpr/firebottom.png[/img][/center]
firetop.png
dragon?did=64117519&skin=19180&apparel=34615,34618,22170,6267,6705,21022,27204,770,35520,15135,36163,12191,36168,36173&xt=dressing.png
firemid.png
Success~! Maalik finds himself darting about in loops as he cheers softly to himself. He finally had a clue~! He finally settled, thinking about what he was told. Honestly, it was confirming his current suspicions. He began tapping his talons as he watched the others play out, albeit with some distraction at the Ringmaster's vocabulary. It reminded him of Azriel. That wasn't a comforting thought. He watched the intel play on the two candidates, and felt his back arch a bit at the realization of what had befallen the Wildclaw. Even he cared for himself when it came to experiments! He was more serious about his work, like the Wildclaw, and yet somehow his own more extreme experiments didn't leave him like this fellow was left. Had he done this to himself, or had something happened? Like an accident? He was mulling things over when the fears popped up.

These fears were a little different. Being stared at, or being touched. He honestly didn't mind being watched, but touching... he did not like touching. His boss was an Imperial, for Flame's Sake! That one always grabbed him to stop his work, even if it could be a tad deadly. He didn't want to face that fear, and yet...

"I went with the thing I feared last, and I succeeded for the first time. Perhaps this is what I'll need to do this time as well..."

He hoped he'd hear a new clue this time. Otherwise, this fear facing simply wasn't worth it.

You have chosen: Haphephobia

firefull.png

Maalik gawks at the crowd. Well. A party. This is new. He'd been expecting a room of hands, like some twisted iron maiden. He didn't mind parties, though. He chuckled as he shook his head, mulling over his options.

"Weaving through won't do. I remember the stories about that little Voiken. I prefer not being trampled, thank you."

He spots the coat rack and pauses, sifting through the attire as he considers the option of muscling his way through. After a few moments, he lets out a laugh as he lets them go.

"That won't work! I'm not that strong! All the clothes would do is add some padding for their feet when they trample me! Easy cleanup for the afterparty. Dead body in a bundle of clothes to toss."

That left... crowd surfing. He was still smiling at that. It wasn't the same as Raphael stopping him mid-experiment. He wouldn't be pulled down and away. Crowd surfing would work.

"Crowd surfing is common at parties and concerts. They don't pull you into the crowd! They just sail you to the other side. It'll be like drifting on a cloud... with fingers. And sweaty palms."

He's chuckling nervously as he prepares himself to hop up into the surf. Seems like his twisted iron maiden idea wasn't so far off after all.

Honestly, he wished it was.

You have chosen: Path #3 - Crowd Surfing
firebottom.png
1ulURsc.gif

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49385379][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/493854/49385379_350.png[/img][/url] [/center] Posi is elated by this newest clue. Horror and romance, what a deliciously doomed combination! She chooses the fear of eyes without thinking overmuch about the superstition attached to it. All eyes could be evil if you look at them the right way. Wrong way? Oh well, anyway... [center][emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1][/center] ...Now that Posi's inside the theater, of course there's no question she's going to choose the most ostentatious way to blend in. Why are the chorus members all dressed as lobsters and doing the quadrille? No time for questions! It's time to join the dance now; it's time to dress up right! Posi bundles herself into the nearest bright red costume, balances a butterpat hat on her head, and scuttles onstage.
49385379_350.png
Posi is elated by this newest clue. Horror and romance, what a deliciously doomed combination! She chooses the fear of eyes without thinking overmuch about the superstition attached to it. All eyes could be evil if you look at them the right way. Wrong way? Oh well, anyway...

...Now that Posi's inside the theater, of course there's no question she's going to choose the most ostentatious way to blend in. Why are the chorus members all dressed as lobsters and doing the quadrille? No time for questions! It's time to join the dance now; it's time to dress up right! Posi bundles herself into the nearest bright red costume, balances a butterpat hat on her head, and scuttles onstage.
Should have time to finally rp tomorrow. Haphephobia + Choice 3.
Should have time to finally rp tomorrow. Haphephobia + Choice 3.
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61429441][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/614295/61429441.png[/img][/url][/center] [i][font=sylfaen][size=4]He'd heard from a dragon once that being on stage with a bunch of others had helped ease their anxiety, as it had felt like less eyes had been on them. It seemed reasonable, and Sol wasn't too bad at acting and looking pretty. That's what he'd been told anyways. But the thought of going out there still made him nervous. What if he actually was terrible? Or what if he was too good? Or what if he got dragged into a main role somehow? Stop thinking about it! Just go![/i] [center][b] Picked Scopophobia the fear of BEING STARED AT [i]Choice 3[/i][/b][/center]
61429441.png

He'd heard from a dragon once that being on stage with a bunch of others had helped ease their anxiety, as it had felt like less eyes had been on them.
It seemed reasonable, and Sol wasn't too bad at acting and looking pretty. That's what he'd been told anyways. But the thought of going out there still made him nervous. What if he actually was terrible? Or what if he was too good? Or what if he got dragged into a main role somehow?
Stop thinking about it! Just go!

Picked
Scopophobia
the fear of
BEING STARED AT

Choice 3
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35300587][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/353006/35300587_350.png[/img][/url] Radnov flinched as the screen turned to black, closing his eyes to get rid of the image of himself dying... again. He really hadn’t made the best choices so far. And, based on what the ringmaster had just said, that might have some real life consequences if he wasn’t careful. He didn’t even want to think about what the ringmaster called "horrors"if the scenes they had seen so far seemingly did not affect him at all. In fact, he seemed to be enjoying himself quite a lot. Radnov huffed, forcing himself to focus on the task ahead instead of the strange Coatl. Scopophobia or Haphephobia... well. That was an interesting one. More unconventional than the previous ones to be sure, but they definitely had potential to be just as terrifying. After thinking it over for a few seconds, Radnov decided to go with Scopophobia. After all, no one had ever died just from being stared at, right? After stumbling through the portal, Radnov was surprised at how comparatively calm this scene was. No immediate danger here... but than again, who knew what was hiding in the shadows of this particular theatre. Getting to the stage shouldn’t be too hard though, right? He pretty much immediately decided that he only had two options: pulling the fire alarm might make for a good distraction, but it could also cause a panic, and he definitely did not want that. So. Chorus or stage hand? Being so small, he should be able to blend into the background without a problem, right? He'd just have to pretend he wasn’t horrible at dancing for a few seconds before he got to the door and that would be it. Radnov took a deep breath and snuck over towards the costume rack, skin prickling with the uncomfortable sensation of being watched. (Scopophobia - choice 3)
35300587_350.png
Radnov flinched as the screen turned to black, closing his eyes to get rid of the image of himself dying... again. He really hadn’t made the best choices so far. And, based on what the ringmaster had just said, that might have some real life consequences if he wasn’t careful. He didn’t even want to think about what the ringmaster called "horrors"if the scenes they had seen so far seemingly did not affect him at all. In fact, he seemed to be enjoying himself quite a lot. Radnov huffed, forcing himself to focus on the task ahead instead of the strange Coatl.
Scopophobia or Haphephobia... well. That was an interesting one. More unconventional than the previous ones to be sure, but they definitely had potential to be just as terrifying. After thinking it over for a few seconds, Radnov decided to go with Scopophobia. After all, no one had ever died just from being stared at, right?
After stumbling through the portal, Radnov was surprised at how comparatively calm this scene was. No immediate danger here... but than again, who knew what was hiding in the shadows of this particular theatre. Getting to the stage shouldn’t be too hard though, right? He pretty much immediately decided that he only had two options: pulling the fire alarm might make for a good distraction, but it could also cause a panic, and he definitely did not want that. So. Chorus or stage hand?
Being so small, he should be able to blend into the background without a problem, right? He'd just have to pretend he wasn’t horrible at dancing for a few seconds before he got to the door and that would be it. Radnov took a deep breath and snuck over towards the costume rack, skin prickling with the uncomfortable sensation of being watched.

(Scopophobia - choice 3)
9WJeET7.gif lJUgxOZ.gif
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44285331][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/442854/44285331_350.png[/img][/url][/center] ------------- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/mK4OaiO.png[/img][nextcol] Quartz had nodded appreciative to the creature and proceeded. Pretty satisfied! The tip kinda confirmed his supsicion. It would fit quite will with the noble of the footage they had seen before. Once returning and kinda shoving the fish he had gotten somewhere, he listens to the ringmaster. The feeling of.. not being exhausted raised suspicion and now the praise of the Ringmaster felt like a bigger lie. Hmmm. He looked around and saw how some were... looking very frustrated. One Skydancer even had almost collapsed against a wall... another Spiral was cheering though and some others looked very frustrated. Well, he could definetly relate to those. But unlike the dragons that failed, Quartz was learning and apparently he was gonna solve this correctly. Still, never be too confident! [/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/yhHGg40.png[/img][nextcol] Quartz focused back onto the new movie recording.. well, past recording? Memory sight? Honestly, he was not surprised to hear the ringmaster reveal it were the two in the cages. He WAS surprised though to hear and discover they were lovers. It just.. complicated the story. That.. one was that evil or uncaring that the other ended up as a amalgamation of decay and machine? That did kinda unnerve Quartz. He... didn't knew anyone like that. Had nothing to compare this situation with. What would even motivate the inevitable betrayal.. He was no expert in romance. He had a.. surface relation with Dayity, but nothing really seemed complicated. He had seen some in his clan but, nothing like this. He shook his head. No, this would bring just worries and confusion. Better leave it be and focus on what he got. All Quartz knew was that he would have more trouble in finding out motive... he just. hoped he would have the next trials correctly. Quartz replayed the scene in his head to remember. Last time it was a hint for the trail too.. at least he believed so. [/columns] ------------ [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pkwakp6.png[/img][nextcol] Quartz looked at the options... and he didn't like either. He had no phobia but... he wasn't comfortable with the picks. Especially if the touching one had trials related to that. Sure Quartz coiled around others, but he was never a hugger or did any meaninfull touching. He mostly suspected a motivation behind most touches and it made him higly cautious around those that attempted to touch him in an act of kindness or buddy buddy behaviour. The eye one though.. kinda made him think about one induvidual that apparently was part of his clan. Nobody really talked about him except when he would visit again. [i]"Oh, he has returned so avoid the left storage room."[/i] [i]"Don't go to the roof, the evil eye is sleeping there this time"[/i]. He had heeded the warnings of others, even while Quartz was one of the longest residents. If enough respected members were warning him, what was there to doubt? Especially when he saw the pictures of him. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45021907]Matiasma.[/url] Matiasma was apparently "The Evil Eye" member. Stories about unfortunate dragons that had witnessed his many bright red eyes on his bleak body. Some eyes were barely covered in a weak attempt supposedly so there was no intent to avoid others to witness him and be cursed. Quartz had.. only seem him once, fleeting. Only afterwards told that it was Matiasma. His many eyes were closed, eyelids shut on the tail while he had exited the base. the single condition that allowed him a roof above his head in the clan. He had to close his eyes when exiting or entering the base. It... wasn't that he had a problem of being looked at. But the vivid after tensity he had felt when even witnessing the namesake dragon without actually seeing the eyes... made quartz feel challenged by the phobia. It was not like the events were real.. They would leave no REAL curse.. right? [/columns] [center]Quartz chose [u][b]Scopophobia[/b][/u][/center] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/GrIo5ZM.png[/img][nextcol] He arrived in the busy room. Looked around. Huh. Well this was.. more normal then he expected. He spotted the door too. To be fair, he was not afraid to draw attention. It was mostly even funny. But.. BUT. It was the theme of the riddle.. so he probably would have to follow the options and rules. so.. What WOULD be the best option to avoid views. He slighty remembered the wildclaw induvidual. He avoided the crown apparently a lot too.. huh. He had to slightly laugh at the fire alarm option. Only madman would want MORE chaos to get through! Plus there woudl we WAY too many unpredictable possebilities! Maybe the stage would be closed, making the door unreachable or he would be dragged along. Maybe even arrested. He chuckled at the idea of some clanmates definetly going for this option and then looking like a fool. Getting to be a part of the dance routine? that would lay eyes on you but get you closer... But also, he didn't knew the dance routine well enough and might mess up big time. sigh. Alas. Cleaning aid duty. He could always make an excuse to not help any other backstage hands and get away towards the door. Aid but run. Be busy. Kinda.. fitted the Fae right? well.. quartz was sure the Fae represented the villain. So pretending to aid while not doing it was fitting.. right? [/columns] [center][b]Choice 1.[/b][/center]
44285331_350.png

mK4OaiO.png Quartz had nodded appreciative to the creature and proceeded. Pretty satisfied! The tip kinda confirmed his supsicion. It would fit quite will with the noble of the footage they had seen before.

Once returning and kinda shoving the fish he had gotten somewhere, he listens to the ringmaster. The feeling of.. not being exhausted raised suspicion and now the praise of the Ringmaster felt like a bigger lie. Hmmm.

He looked around and saw how some were... looking very frustrated. One Skydancer even had almost collapsed against a wall... another Spiral was cheering though and some others looked very frustrated. Well, he could definetly relate to those. But unlike the dragons that failed, Quartz was learning and apparently he was gonna solve this correctly. Still, never be too confident!
yhHGg40.png Quartz focused back onto the new movie recording.. well, past recording? Memory sight? Honestly, he was not surprised to hear the ringmaster reveal it were the two in the cages. He WAS surprised though to hear and discover they were lovers. It just.. complicated the story. That.. one was that evil or uncaring that the other ended up as a amalgamation of decay and machine? That did kinda unnerve Quartz. He... didn't knew anyone like that. Had nothing to compare this situation with. What would even motivate the inevitable betrayal..

He was no expert in romance. He had a.. surface relation with Dayity, but nothing really seemed complicated. He had seen some in his clan but, nothing like this. He shook his head. No, this would bring just worries and confusion. Better leave it be and focus on what he got. All Quartz knew was that he would have more trouble in finding out motive... he just. hoped he would have the next trials correctly.

Quartz replayed the scene in his head to remember. Last time it was a hint for the trail too.. at least he believed so.

pkwakp6.png Quartz looked at the options... and he didn't like either. He had no phobia but... he wasn't comfortable with the picks. Especially if the touching one had trials related to that. Sure Quartz coiled around others, but he was never a hugger or did any meaninfull touching. He mostly suspected a motivation behind most touches and it made him higly cautious around those that attempted to touch him in an act of kindness or buddy buddy behaviour.

The eye one though.. kinda made him think about one induvidual that apparently was part of his clan. Nobody really talked about him except when he would visit again. "Oh, he has returned so avoid the left storage room." "Don't go to the roof, the evil eye is sleeping there this time". He had heeded the warnings of others, even while Quartz was one of the longest residents. If enough respected members were warning him, what was there to doubt? Especially when he saw the pictures of him. Matiasma.

Matiasma was apparently "The Evil Eye" member. Stories about unfortunate dragons that had witnessed his many bright red eyes on his bleak body. Some eyes were barely covered in a weak attempt supposedly so there was no intent to avoid others to witness him and be cursed. Quartz had.. only seem him once, fleeting. Only afterwards told that it was Matiasma. His many eyes were closed, eyelids shut on the tail while he had exited the base. the single condition that allowed him a roof above his head in the clan. He had to close his eyes when exiting or entering the base.
It... wasn't that he had a problem of being looked at. But the vivid after tensity he had felt when even witnessing the namesake dragon without actually seeing the eyes... made quartz feel challenged by the phobia.

It was not like the events were real.. They would leave no REAL curse.. right?
Quartz chose Scopophobia
GrIo5ZM.png
He arrived in the busy room. Looked around. Huh. Well this was.. more normal then he expected. He spotted the door too. To be fair, he was not afraid to draw attention. It was mostly even funny. But.. BUT. It was the theme of the riddle.. so he probably would have to follow the options and rules. so.. What WOULD be the best option to avoid views.

He slighty remembered the wildclaw induvidual. He avoided the crown apparently a lot too.. huh.

He had to slightly laugh at the fire alarm option. Only madman would want MORE chaos to get through! Plus there woudl we WAY too many unpredictable possebilities! Maybe the stage would be closed, making the door unreachable or he would be dragged along. Maybe even arrested. He chuckled at the idea of some clanmates definetly going for this option and then looking like a fool.

Getting to be a part of the dance routine? that would lay eyes on you but get you closer... But also, he didn't knew the dance routine well enough and might mess up big time. sigh. Alas. Cleaning aid duty. He could always make an excuse to not help any other backstage hands and get away towards the door. Aid but run. Be busy. Kinda.. fitted the Fae right? well.. quartz was sure the Fae represented the villain. So pretending to aid while not doing it was fitting.. right?
Choice 1.
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32724151][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/327242/32724151_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Hayden let out a sigh of relief. Another right choice. He hoped this streak would continue into solving the mystery. [i]Shadowbinder, that wink is unnerving.[/i] The next section of the mystery played out on the orb. It was nice to see seemingly normal 'scenes' right now, but that thought soon faded when the last section played. How, and who, could have done this? And was it to make a point or just purely sadistic? The mirror's thoughts are halted as he heard the wheel being spun again. His two choices; scopophobia or haphephobia. Neither of them were something he liked. Being watched always gave him an uneasy feeling. Touching was something he didn't like unless it was on his terms. This one would be hard. Finally, he decided to go with the more physical of the two. Walking through the portal, he found himself in the midst of a large crowd. He instantly regrets his choice. Trying to figure out the quickest way out, he settles on the one that he's most afraid of doing. While it would require him to be touched, he could get out quicker. In his mind, that would make up for it. He just wanted out. [b]Haphephobia: choice 3[/b]
32724151_350.png

Hayden let out a sigh of relief. Another right choice. He hoped this streak would continue into solving the mystery.

Shadowbinder, that wink is unnerving.

The next section of the mystery played out on the orb. It was nice to see seemingly normal 'scenes' right now, but that thought soon faded when the last section played. How, and who, could have done this? And was it to make a point or just purely sadistic?

The mirror's thoughts are halted as he heard the wheel being spun again. His two choices; scopophobia or haphephobia. Neither of them were something he liked. Being watched always gave him an uneasy feeling. Touching was something he didn't like unless it was on his terms. This one would be hard.

Finally, he decided to go with the more physical of the two. Walking through the portal, he found himself in the midst of a large crowd. He instantly regrets his choice.

Trying to figure out the quickest way out, he settles on the one that he's most afraid of doing. While it would require him to be touched, he could get out quicker. In his mind, that would make up for it. He just wanted out.

Haphephobia: choice 3
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42981517][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/429816/42981517_350.png[/img][/url] Well, that certainly didn't go as well as they'd hoped. Zuzaamir feels the need to agree with the ringmaster - they [i]are[/i] lucky the those horrible fates don't actually befall them. Without really noticing it, they mutter theories under their breath as they watch the film. How could someone turn into... such a creature? What could have happened? And to think that the two caged figures were once planning to get married... The desire to get to the bottom of this bursts in their chest even brighter than before, and calms their nerves. They take a deep breath, and consider their choices. The fear is easy; they've never liked the thought of being stared at, especially since they're usually unable to actually see it. Scopophobia it is. Getting to the door without being noticed will be a challenge. They figure that causing chaos by pulling the fire alarm might simply make reaching the door through the crowd even more difficult. As for disguising themselves as a stage hand, they worry that moving on their own will make them stand out. Blending into the performance might shield them from prying eyes, thanks to the fact that they'd be among so many other similarly dressed people. They hope so, at least. (Scopophobia #3)
42981517_350.png

Well, that certainly didn't go as well as they'd hoped. Zuzaamir feels the need to agree with the ringmaster - they are lucky the those horrible fates don't actually befall them.

Without really noticing it, they mutter theories under their breath as they watch the film. How could someone turn into... such a creature? What could have happened? And to think that the two caged figures were once planning to get married... The desire to get to the bottom of this bursts in their chest even brighter than before, and calms their nerves.

They take a deep breath, and consider their choices. The fear is easy; they've never liked the thought of being stared at, especially since they're usually unable to actually see it. Scopophobia it is.

Getting to the door without being noticed will be a challenge. They figure that causing chaos by pulling the fire alarm might simply make reaching the door through the crowd even more difficult. As for disguising themselves as a stage hand, they worry that moving on their own will make them stand out. Blending into the performance might shield them from prying eyes, thanks to the fact that they'd be among so many other similarly dressed people. They hope so, at least.

(Scopophobia #3)
DmlTJ6X.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22