Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Superstition Hotel - CYOA & Raffle
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51412290][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/514123/51412290_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Malia really wished she could get a few minutes to just talk with the mutated dragon, find out out what he wanted so badly to say. If she could get close enough she could even avoid the distraction of his appearance by keeping her head turned in the other direction, pretend she was paying attention to something off in the distance while she listened. But there was no chance; the host was too watchful. And of course the story didn't allow for it (yet, possibly) or else a circumstance would already have been engineered. The next choices for fears both sounded invigorating. Malia stretched, arching her wing and spine muscles, just to feel the tension thrum from her toes to wingtips. After the rush of being on stage, however brief or falsely, she was in the mood for a proper scare now on this next run. Ghosts could be the best at providing that when done well, but she wasn't sure she'd be able to not notice technical details of the presentation. [i]Possibly[/i] she could, given how effective the space trip had been, but real, true ghosts were tricky to pull off. Storms it was then! (And that reminded her of a trope that made her wonder if this would be a setting akin to the two captives' history... but that was probably a different story.) Malia flicked her tail and tapped. [center][b]~Astraphobia~[/b][/center] "[i]Frraaaackfungus[/i]," Malia breathed, staring in awe at the spout forming against the murky greenish sky. Adrenaline laced with fear electrified her with the urge to [i]move, now, go![/i] This was a windy's type of situation to handle - what did she know from having lived with them? [i]Not[/i] to fly. Anything movable was about to be highspeed debris (along with things that were normally immovable). When the trees could fly, when the [i]den[/i] could lift, the safety measure was... get [i]down[/i]. Malia shot for the nearby ditch. Besides, it'd worked for the wildfire too. [center][b]~Choice 3~[/b][/center]
51412290_350.png

Malia really wished she could get a few minutes to just talk with the mutated dragon, find out out what he wanted so badly to say. If she could get close enough she could even avoid the distraction of his appearance by keeping her head turned in the other direction, pretend she was paying attention to something off in the distance while she listened. But there was no chance; the host was too watchful. And of course the story didn't allow for it (yet, possibly) or else a circumstance would already have been engineered.

The next choices for fears both sounded invigorating. Malia stretched, arching her wing and spine muscles, just to feel the tension thrum from her toes to wingtips. After the rush of being on stage, however brief or falsely, she was in the mood for a proper scare now on this next run.

Ghosts could be the best at providing that when done well, but she wasn't sure she'd be able to not notice technical details of the presentation. Possibly she could, given how effective the space trip had been, but real, true ghosts were tricky to pull off.

Storms it was then! (And that reminded her of a trope that made her wonder if this would be a setting akin to the two captives' history... but that was probably a different story.) Malia flicked her tail and tapped.
~Astraphobia~

"Frraaaackfungus," Malia breathed, staring in awe at the spout forming against the murky greenish sky. Adrenaline laced with fear electrified her with the urge to move, now, go!

This was a windy's type of situation to handle - what did she know from having lived with them? Not to fly. Anything movable was about to be highspeed debris (along with things that were normally immovable). When the trees could fly, when the den could lift, the safety measure was... get down.

Malia shot for the nearby ditch. Besides, it'd worked for the wildfire too.
~Choice 3~
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56743488][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/567435/56743488_350.png[/img][/url] Emerging from the last scene, Taralyn feels a wave of relief flood her system when she realizes that she actually chose the correct path last time! "Bad guys can hide behind masks, huh? Well I will have to keep that in mind," Taralyn thinks aloud. Reluctantly, Taralyn swings her head toward the ringmaster and watches all of the terrifying scenes play out before her. She cannot believe that she hadn't guessed that the two captives had been lovers. It seemed so obvious to her now! Dumbfounded, she looks over the choices of the day. "Hmm, thunderstorms or ghosts... Well I actually love storms, so I suppose I outta go with the ghosts this time." Taralyn, having made her decision, goes through the Phasmophobia doorway. After the last experience, she expects her encounter to be loud and rambunctious again, but instead finds an eerily quiet scene before her. As Taralyn glances around, she sees no traces of any door, but instead sees a creepy, old mansion, a shed that seems to be full of mysterious weapons, and a graveyard teeming with spirits. Suppressing a full-body shiver, Taralyn thinks back on the last four choices. "The pattern seems to be that facing my fear head-on gets me to safety and earns me a clue," Taralyn wonders aloud. "So, while the house is creepy and seems suspicious, it doesn't particularly seem like facing the ghosts head-on. The shed seems the same... so I suppose that leaves me with the graveyard mausoleum." Bracing herself and thinking about her clan back home, Taralyn takes a deep, centering breath and makes her way toward the graveyard. Phasmophobia, Choice 3
56743488_350.png

Emerging from the last scene, Taralyn feels a wave of relief flood her system when she realizes that she actually chose the correct path last time! "Bad guys can hide behind masks, huh? Well I will have to keep that in mind," Taralyn thinks aloud.

Reluctantly, Taralyn swings her head toward the ringmaster and watches all of the terrifying scenes play out before her. She cannot believe that she hadn't guessed that the two captives had been lovers. It seemed so obvious to her now!

Dumbfounded, she looks over the choices of the day. "Hmm, thunderstorms or ghosts... Well I actually love storms, so I suppose I outta go with the ghosts this time."

Taralyn, having made her decision, goes through the Phasmophobia doorway.

After the last experience, she expects her encounter to be loud and rambunctious again, but instead finds an eerily quiet scene before her. As Taralyn glances around, she sees no traces of any door, but instead sees a creepy, old mansion, a shed that seems to be full of mysterious weapons, and a graveyard teeming with spirits.

Suppressing a full-body shiver, Taralyn thinks back on the last four choices. "The pattern seems to be that facing my fear head-on gets me to safety and earns me a clue," Taralyn wonders aloud. "So, while the house is creepy and seems suspicious, it doesn't particularly seem like facing the ghosts head-on. The shed seems the same... so I suppose that leaves me with the graveyard mausoleum."

Bracing herself and thinking about her clan back home, Taralyn takes a deep, centering breath and makes her way toward the graveyard.

Phasmophobia, Choice 3
IF HubOOF Hub
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54616264][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/546163/54616264_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://orig05.deviantart.net/49f7/f/2017/225/a/8/frlight_sword_banner_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz63.png[/img] [size=4]Sincerus could still feel their sour gazes on him like dirt under claws. He desperately wanted to feel clean again, to wash off the waves of looks drowning him. Sincerus took a peak at the two captive dragons. The fae appeared scared, much unlike what Sincerus saw from the previous visions of her. The other dragon tried to get others to focus their attention on him, as if communicating telepathically. He made eye contact with Sincerus for a fraction of a second, before Sincerus tore his eyes away, and focused himself on the ringmaster. “I hope that you all have been paying attention to everything! Remember the rules, and don’t get so focused on your own path that you neglect to learn from others! Now watch again, as more of the crime and its cruel perpetrator are revealed! Believe nothing and everything… take it all in, and trust your gut.” ____ This was an earlier time period than all the other visions. The wildclaw and fae were deeply in love, it seemed. Yet none of them could stay with each other for more than a day, sometimes one disappearing for a week, unheard of from the other. A fight broke out between the two, and the male follows her to a certain place, Sincerus wasn't exactly sure where, but probably somewhere the fae could calm down. In a blur of actions, the wildclaw angrily chased after her, and the film abruptly ends, but not before the last frame revealed a pair of wet eyes, with an unclear body in front of a large object. ____ The voice of the ringmaster broke out amongst the crowd again. “Isn’t it a shame when young lovers have something come between them? So much miscommunication and misunderstanding can happen even in the most adoring of couples. But then, no one ever said love was easy.” The wheel turns again... landing on Phasmophobia, and Astraphobia. Sincerus didn't fear storms much, after all, he was literally as bright as lightning itself. Loud noises didn't scare him too much either, after all, this was just a simulation. The sound wasn't real, and neither was the torrential rains. He just had to make sure he picked the right place. [b][color=#b7881f]Astraphobia + Choice 1[/color][/b] [img]https://orig04.deviantart.net/d251/f/2017/225/5/1/frlight_left_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz4v.png[/img][img]https://orig05.deviantart.net/43f0/f/2017/225/d/1/frlight_right_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz5e.png[/img]
54616264_350.png

frlight_sword_banner_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz63.png

Sincerus could still feel their sour gazes on him like dirt under claws. He desperately wanted to feel clean again, to wash off the waves of looks drowning him.

Sincerus took a peak at the two captive dragons. The fae appeared scared, much unlike what Sincerus saw from the previous visions of her. The other dragon tried to get others to focus their attention on him, as if communicating telepathically. He made eye contact with Sincerus for a fraction of a second, before Sincerus tore his eyes away, and focused himself on the ringmaster.

“I hope that you all have been paying attention to everything! Remember the rules, and don’t get so focused on your own path that you neglect to learn from others! Now watch again, as more of the crime and its cruel perpetrator are revealed! Believe nothing and everything… take it all in, and trust your gut.”

____

This was an earlier time period than all the other visions. The wildclaw and fae were deeply in love, it seemed. Yet none of them could stay with each other for more than a day, sometimes one disappearing for a week, unheard of from the other.

A fight broke out between the two, and the male follows her to a certain place, Sincerus wasn't exactly sure where, but probably somewhere the fae could calm down. In a blur of actions, the wildclaw angrily chased after her, and the film abruptly ends, but not before the last frame revealed a pair of wet eyes, with an unclear body in front of a large object.

____

The voice of the ringmaster broke out amongst the crowd again.

“Isn’t it a shame when young lovers have something come between them? So much miscommunication and misunderstanding can happen even in the most adoring of couples. But then, no one ever said love was easy.”

The wheel turns again... landing on Phasmophobia, and Astraphobia.

Sincerus didn't fear storms much, after all, he was literally as bright as lightning itself. Loud noises didn't scare him too much either, after all, this was just a simulation. The sound wasn't real, and neither was the torrential rains. He just had to make sure he picked the right place.

Astraphobia + Choice 1

frlight_left_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz4v.pngfrlight_right_sword_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz5e.png
imageedit_1_7297660177.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Would You Rather? (click to play!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Looking for Modern Veined gene brewers!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Used to be ShadeytheDragon
@BirdsDontTalk, @ClockworkEclipse, @Easte, @Eeree, @FishingNet, @Gladicent, @gryphon982, @Kaimon, @RisenWolf, @ShadeytheDragon, @SolarSam, @Soulthreads, @WolfTrickster

Your daily reminder that you have until 6am FR time to get your entry in for Day Five! :)
@BirdsDontTalk, @ClockworkEclipse, @Easte, @Eeree, @FishingNet, @Gladicent, @gryphon982, @Kaimon, @RisenWolf, @ShadeytheDragon, @SolarSam, @Soulthreads, @WolfTrickster

Your daily reminder that you have until 6am FR time to get your entry in for Day Five! :)
tDLyYLQ.png
heyZH2H.png
JvUa9ma.png
UuKod4C.png
Al1BEGR.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
AaYNmEX.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63810633][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/638107/63810633.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]In Hallownest, ghosts were everywhere. More and more of them greeted Ghost the further they descended into their ruined homeland. The spirits clung to half-forgotten dreams, unaware of their deaths, unaware of the fate that had befallen the world outside their graves. All they knew was the past. Perhaps that was why Hornet had given Ghost their name. They, too, could not let go of their memories- the darkness, the silence of the Abyss, the thousands of cracked masks belonging to their failed siblings staring emptily at them from where they'd been tossed aside like trash- so when their sibling had called desperately for help, they had come back home to heed that cry, despite owing nothing to them or their sire's beloved kingdom. (They are far too familiar with ghosts to be scared by them.) Upon being presented a choice, Ghost chooses the [b]phasmophobia[/b] door without hesitation. The specters turn as one to look at Ghost as they pad toward the haunted [b]graveyard[/b]. Their eerie, luminous gazes (the gazes of their siblings, somehow accusing and blank at the same time) regard Ghost with curiosity. They can only pray their mild interest does not become more hostile. After dipping their head in a show of respect, Ghost begins to walk toward the mausoleum, feeling the weight of countless eyes on their back.[/center] [center]Phasmophobia, Choice 3[/center]
63810633.png
In Hallownest, ghosts were everywhere.

More and more of them greeted Ghost the further they descended into their ruined homeland. The spirits clung to half-forgotten dreams, unaware of their deaths, unaware of the fate that had befallen the world outside their graves. All they knew was the past.

Perhaps that was why Hornet had given Ghost their name. They, too, could not let go of their memories- the darkness, the silence of the Abyss, the thousands of cracked masks belonging to their failed siblings staring emptily at them from where they'd been tossed aside like trash- so when their sibling had called desperately for help, they had come back home to heed that cry, despite owing nothing to them or their sire's beloved kingdom.

(They are far too familiar with ghosts to be scared by them.)

Upon being presented a choice, Ghost chooses the phasmophobia door without hesitation.

The specters turn as one to look at Ghost as they pad toward the haunted graveyard.

Their eerie, luminous gazes (the gazes of their siblings, somehow accusing and blank at the same time) regard Ghost with curiosity.

They can only pray their mild interest does not become more hostile.

After dipping their head in a show of respect, Ghost begins to walk toward the mausoleum, feeling the weight of countless eyes on their back.
Phasmophobia, Choice 3
Still more than a bit uncomfortable after his moment in the spotlight, Ilya is a twitchy as he returns to the hall. As the options play out, he pays less attention than usual, not wanting to watch the writhing crowds swallow others. Instead, he finds his eyes drawn to the cages. As a fellow scientist, Ilya feels a mixture of pity and intrigue toward the confined man; the fae, however, has an odd air about her. While Ilya feels somewhat neutral toward the wildclaw, he feels as though she cannot be trusted. Turning back to the stage, Ilya watches the film and subsequent wheel spin. [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59468730][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/594688/59468730p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [I][size=4]What a classic spooky pairing. Thunder and lightning will probably be a storm of some sort, but I wonder how the ghosts will be approached? Would it be more atmospheric? Or a straightforward haunting? I know how to deal with weather, but I'm not so sure about ghosts. [/size][/I] [/columns] Deciding to go for the situation with fewer unknown variables, Ilya chooses [color=204AA8]astraphobia the fear of thunder and lightning[/color]. At the new challenge, Ilya is pleasantly surprised by the windy atmosphere. The open-air space is a welcome contrast from the last time. This changes once he spots a tornado ringed with lightning. He might be a spiral from the Windswept Plateau, but the lightning is a bit much for him. Looking around, he spots a few escape routes. [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59468730][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/594688/59468730p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [I][size=4]That house is definitely a good option. As long as I could get there, the shelter looks strong enough to keep me safe. The truck is a risk because it could get picked up, but at least I wouldn't be a sitting duck. I could definitely fit in the pipe, but it's very limiting. I have a feeling it wouldn't go well.[/size][/I] [/columns] Thinking that a guarantee of safety outweighs the possibility of a quick escape, Ilya begins the trek to the farmhouse, keeping a wary eye on the path of the storm. If nothing else, the storm shelter can keep him secure until the twister is gone. ([color=204AA8]choice 1[/color])
Still more than a bit uncomfortable after his moment in the spotlight, Ilya is a twitchy as he returns to the hall. As the options play out, he pays less attention than usual, not wanting to watch the writhing crowds swallow others. Instead, he finds his eyes drawn to the cages. As a fellow scientist, Ilya feels a mixture of pity and intrigue toward the confined man; the fae, however, has an odd air about her. While Ilya feels somewhat neutral toward the wildclaw, he feels as though she cannot be trusted. Turning back to the stage, Ilya watches the film and subsequent wheel spin.

59468730p.png What a classic spooky pairing. Thunder and lightning will probably be a storm of some sort, but I wonder how the ghosts will be approached? Would it be more atmospheric? Or a straightforward haunting? I know how to deal with weather, but I'm not so sure about ghosts.

Deciding to go for the situation with fewer unknown variables, Ilya chooses astraphobia the fear of thunder and lightning. At the new challenge, Ilya is pleasantly surprised by the windy atmosphere. The open-air space is a welcome contrast from the last time. This changes once he spots a tornado ringed with lightning. He might be a spiral from the Windswept Plateau, but the lightning is a bit much for him. Looking around, he spots a few escape routes.

59468730p.png That house is definitely a good option. As long as I could get there, the shelter looks strong enough to keep me safe. The truck is a risk because it could get picked up, but at least I wouldn't be a sitting duck. I could definitely fit in the pipe, but it's very limiting. I have a feeling it wouldn't go well.

Thinking that a guarantee of safety outweighs the possibility of a quick escape, Ilya begins the trek to the farmhouse, keeping a wary eye on the path of the storm. If nothing else, the storm shelter can keep him secure until the twister is gone. (choice 1)
C5V5o0z.png
;000 this looks cool
ill go with astraphobia choice 3!
;000 this looks cool
ill go with astraphobia choice 3!
:]
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54508452][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/545085/54508452_350.png[/img][/url] Jellydew plopped onto his behind as he found himself once again amongst those who had been at the convention with him. How had the room been so large as to not have made it by skirting around the edges? And those hands, the creepy feeling of being touched! Ugh. He needed a bath and a good long scrub of his scales to deal with these places he had been taken to over and over again. He didn't like the way the smaller captive kept seeming to behave as he looked back to them once the latest film had played. The larger more cobbled together fellow began seeming like a good option to choose once they survived all these choices.... assuming of course they survived long enough to get to the end. When the wheel spun this time the choice was clear. [b]He would choose Phasmophobia[/b] and surely be fine. Although he believed in ghosts and spirits, he refused to believe they would be more dangerous than Lightning and Thunder. After all he had had his fill of noise and water already through this strange game. Gathering shreds of courage he walks through the door and finds himself facing a haunting scene. What appears to be a decent sized house looms ahead, a misty graveyard behind. He tilts his head puzzling at the choices laid in front of him. He could of course creep into the house but it would certainly be difficult to see in there. He was awfully curious about the strange goings on in the graveyard though. Might as well go to the scariest place so far! [b](Choice 3)[/b] Perhaps the spirits were circling the door?
54508452_350.png

Jellydew plopped onto his behind as he found himself once again amongst those who had been at the convention with him. How had the room been so large as to not have made it by skirting around the edges? And those hands, the creepy feeling of being touched! Ugh. He needed a bath and a good long scrub of his scales to deal with these places he had been taken to over and over again. He didn't like the way the smaller captive kept seeming to behave as he looked back to them once the latest film had played. The larger more cobbled together fellow began seeming like a good option to choose once they survived all these choices.... assuming of course they survived long enough to get to the end.
When the wheel spun this time the choice was clear. He would choose Phasmophobia and surely be fine. Although he believed in ghosts and spirits, he refused to believe they would be more dangerous than Lightning and Thunder. After all he had had his fill of noise and water already through this strange game.

Gathering shreds of courage he walks through the door and finds himself facing a haunting scene. What appears to be a decent sized house looms ahead, a misty graveyard behind. He tilts his head puzzling at the choices laid in front of him. He could of course creep into the house but it would certainly be difficult to see in there. He was awfully curious about the strange goings on in the graveyard though. Might as well go to the scariest place so far! (Choice 3) Perhaps the spirits were circling the door?
Going with Phasmophobia + Choice 3!
Going with Phasmophobia + Choice 3!
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61429441][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/614295/61429441.png[/img][/url][/center] [i][font=sylfaen][size=4]Sol chose to avoid ghosts, as often as he could. Some may argue that he lived in a forest full of spirits, but ghosts and spirits were to very different things in his book. Like always, none of the options were all that appealing. Still going in armed was a sure way to invite unwanted malice, and disturbing a graveyard sounded like a bad idea too. That left... the unknown things that lurked shrouded in the darkness. Though there could be something waiting to attack, it could be nothing at all. Simply the unknowns leaving his mind to run wild.[/i] [center][b] Picked Phasmophobia the fear of GHOSTS [i]Choice 1[/i][/b][/center]
61429441.png

Sol chose to avoid ghosts, as often as he could. Some may argue that he lived in a forest full of spirits, but ghosts and spirits were to very different things in his book.
Like always, none of the options were all that appealing. Still going in armed was a sure way to invite unwanted malice, and disturbing a graveyard sounded like a bad idea too. That left... the unknown things that lurked shrouded in the darkness.
Though there could be something waiting to attack, it could be nothing at all. Simply the unknowns leaving his mind to run wild.

Picked
Phasmophobia
the fear of
GHOSTS

Choice 1
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X