Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Lumynox

Sorry to see you go, and thank you for thinking of the community!

I'd take any specialty item(like genes or eye modifiers), or any apparel you've got lying around.
@Lumynox

Sorry to see you go, and thank you for thinking of the community!

I'd take any specialty item(like genes or eye modifiers), or any apparel you've got lying around.
8HG93jf.gif
bHeX9bv.png
[img][/img]
@Lumynox oof I understand about the whole life thing honestly; I have times when I don't have wifi and I always wonder if i'm gonna get back but I have so far

is there any chance I can get something though? if you don't get to me though that's fine! have a good day!
@Lumynox oof I understand about the whole life thing honestly; I have times when I don't have wifi and I always wonder if i'm gonna get back but I have so far

is there any chance I can get something though? if you don't get to me though that's fine! have a good day!
2YGWq3o.png
JNAfoEf.png
pZJYyk4.png
b3q2st5.png
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
LRdLP2V.png
eIK5iG7.png
Pskf9d4.png
ZqTATLu.png
J7D1quC.png
fg6G1CJ.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ul8rLsV.png
@Lumynox sorry to see you go!!
I'd love familiars, apparel items, battle stones, goo..anything really!
@Lumynox sorry to see you go!!
I'd love familiars, apparel items, battle stones, goo..anything really!
rYp8BR7.png
@Lumynox Any old fest apparel, skins, and familiars are welcome! If those are out anything else that's left is fine. :3
@Lumynox Any old fest apparel, skins, and familiars are welcome! If those are out anything else that's left is fine. :3
@Lumynox i hope you have a good time out of FR. maybe could i get any specialty items, apparel, or familiars, anything is fine
have a great rest of your day~
@Lumynox i hope you have a good time out of FR. maybe could i get any specialty items, apparel, or familiars, anything is fine
have a great rest of your day~
Sorry to see you leaving :/

I'm doing a New year giveaway, so anything valuable you have would be nice to have so I can use it for that. If not, some apparel and familiars would be nice ^^
Sorry to see you leaving :/

I'm doing a New year giveaway, so anything valuable you have would be nice to have so I can use it for that. If not, some apparel and familiars would be nice ^^
banner.png
@Lumynox
It's sad to see someone with such pretty dragons go, I wish you great luck in you future!
@Lumynox
It's sad to see someone with such pretty dragons go, I wish you great luck in you future!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@Lumynox
If you have any currency, fest familiars, or apparel, I'd really appreciate them!
I hope that you enjoyed your time here on FR, and I hope school gets better for you soon!
@Lumynox
If you have any currency, fest familiars, or apparel, I'd really appreciate them!
I hope that you enjoyed your time here on FR, and I hope school gets better for you soon!
WISHLIST: here and here!
DRAGONS FOR SALE: here!
@Lumynox

Sorry to hear that youre leaving :(

If I may request, can I please have some apparel/familiars (fest if youve got any left XD), treasure/gems or any baldwin mats youve got
@Lumynox

Sorry to hear that youre leaving :(

If I may request, can I please have some apparel/familiars (fest if youve got any left XD), treasure/gems or any baldwin mats youve got
Wishlist
@Lumynox Ah, sorry to see you go! I hope things go well for you in school and life <3

I'd love any treasure, apparel, or familiars. Skins/Accents would be neat too ^^
@Lumynox Ah, sorry to see you go! I hope things go well for you in school and life <3

I'd love any treasure, apparel, or familiars. Skins/Accents would be neat too ^^
aa.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8