Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@lumynox I hope you enjoy wherever you're headed!

I am searching for past holiday familiars, skins, and apparel if you happen to have any left. <3
@lumynox I hope you enjoy wherever you're headed!

I am searching for past holiday familiars, skins, and apparel if you happen to have any left. <3
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@Lumynox apparel, familiars, or FR currency please! Sorry to see you go, hope your non-FR adventures are amazing!!!
@Lumynox apparel, familiars, or FR currency please! Sorry to see you go, hope your non-FR adventures are amazing!!!
shaymin-sky.gif
@lumynox
well, if you've got anything left I'm willing to take any old dragons (1-4 years old) if you've got em! Or any apparel or familiars if you have any left!
I hope school goes well for you and life treats you well<33 It's sad seeing people leave, but you gotta do whats best for you.

edit: Could I have Baroness and Catastrophe? I know its kind f a stretch, but just in case you are looking for dragons to be rehomed I'd love to give them a place in my lair c: if not thats totes okay!
@lumynox
well, if you've got anything left I'm willing to take any old dragons (1-4 years old) if you've got em! Or any apparel or familiars if you have any left!
I hope school goes well for you and life treats you well<33 It's sad seeing people leave, but you gotta do whats best for you.

edit: Could I have Baroness and Catastrophe? I know its kind f a stretch, but just in case you are looking for dragons to be rehomed I'd love to give them a place in my lair c: if not thats totes okay!
0DS7tuj.png
@Lumynox
Could I have some apparel
@Lumynox
Could I have some apparel
MythicalCookie.png
@Lumynox
Could i have some apparel or any ol openable?
@Lumynox
Could i have some apparel or any ol openable?
wKyST5C.gif gkGf4qe.png
HBibveN.png
@Lumynox
I'd love a little something!
@Lumynox
I'd love a little something!
uDWJxnb.png
@Lumynox
Sorry to hear you're leaving ;;
If you've got anything else to give out, I'll take it? If not that's fine ^^
@Lumynox
Sorry to hear you're leaving ;;
If you've got anything else to give out, I'll take it? If not that's fine ^^
I'll find something good to put here again one day
@lumynox sad to see you leave. i really need diamond and treasure, so if you have that, i’ll take it. accents and skins too if you have any! thanks!
@lumynox sad to see you leave. i really need diamond and treasure, so if you have that, i’ll take it. accents and skins too if you have any! thanks!
she/her
+0 fr time
@Lumynox
It's always sad to see someone leave-
I'll take apparel, or if not that, currency
@Lumynox
It's always sad to see someone leave-
I'll take apparel, or if not that, currency
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
@Lumynox
I'm basically down for anything you're willing to give! I hope you have a better time doing whatever it is you may do.
@Lumynox
I'm basically down for anything you're willing to give! I hope you have a better time doing whatever it is you may do.
thumbnail-1.pngthumbnail.pngthumbnail-2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8