Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Lumynox I'd love any skins/accents or familiars or apparel that you are willing to send
@Lumynox I'd love any skins/accents or familiars or apparel that you are willing to send
kC95kIO.png
Alright! I can't ping everyone (it would take too long) but I wanted to thank all of you! I didn't get to a lot of you, but I'm almost out and the rest I'm going to give to one of my best friends and back to my flight (if you are in plague meet me on the pleg forums). Thank you all!! <33
Alright! I can't ping everyone (it would take too long) but I wanted to thank all of you! I didn't get to a lot of you, but I'm almost out and the rest I'm going to give to one of my best friends and back to my flight (if you are in plague meet me on the pleg forums). Thank you all!! <33
2ttpK.gif i love you all so much
seriously you guys are the best
he/him

wishlist
Buhek.gif
@Lumynox
Sorry you're leaving! But could I get a bit of apparel or familiars? If not, anything is good^^
@Lumynox
Sorry you're leaving! But could I get a bit of apparel or familiars? If not, anything is good^^
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif8dqm7Js.gif1kS25i9.gif
Any eggs, or apparel would be great! Fodder dergs too!
Any eggs, or apparel would be great! Fodder dergs too!
| Wishlist| FR+3| Female|
9kcPMa2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8