Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Lumynox I'd love to grab some apparel, skins/accents, or familiars please! Thank you <3
@Lumynox I'd love to grab some apparel, skins/accents, or familiars please! Thank you <3
gL8gG09.png
@Lumynox I hope that this choice is for the best! :)

I'd love any apparel, fest apparel (looking for a carapace arm atm), accents, or treasure/gems! Thank you so much!!
@Lumynox I hope that this choice is for the best! :)

I'd love any apparel, fest apparel (looking for a carapace arm atm), accents, or treasure/gems! Thank you so much!!
Y4rGm8z.gifSee who’s nesting! ->jV8cp4z.gifFeel free to a request a pair!
@Lumynox Sorry to hear you leaving..! I would love some skins or accents :) If not gems or treasure!!
@Lumynox Sorry to hear you leaving..! I would love some skins or accents :) If not gems or treasure!!
8RphsYG.png
@Lumynox
I'd love apparel maybe festive items? Thank-you so much!
@Lumynox
I'd love apparel maybe festive items? Thank-you so much!
sqPsk6p.gif
could i get some apparel or fams and accents? (fest would be really cool) thank you!
could i get some apparel or fams and accents? (fest would be really cool) thank you!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Lumynox

Would love any skins/accents, apparel. Good luck outside FR! ^_^
@Lumynox

Would love any skins/accents, apparel. Good luck outside FR! ^_^
GbFIqLF.gifUeeT9yF.png9QgprhF.gif
@Lumynox

Best of luck in your future!
I would be very happy to take anything you feel like giving me, thanks so much :)
@Lumynox

Best of luck in your future!
I would be very happy to take anything you feel like giving me, thanks so much :)
hOGlmzU.pngpnyCpOn.gifjzRE1z1.png
@lumynox Sad to see you go! May I have some things please? Maybe accents, fest currency or Baldwin stuff if you’ve got anything left?
@lumynox Sad to see you go! May I have some things please? Maybe accents, fest currency or Baldwin stuff if you’ve got anything left?

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
@lumynox
I just joined woop! So send me a whole bunch of everything (some gold too ;0 )
@lumynox
I just joined woop! So send me a whole bunch of everything (some gold too ;0 )
@Lumynox

Sad to see you leave but good luck wherever else you go!

I'd like any familars, apparel, genes, or festival items if you have any. Thanks!
@Lumynox

Sad to see you leave but good luck wherever else you go!

I'd like any familars, apparel, genes, or festival items if you have any. Thanks!
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8