Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Lumynox

I really hope you enjoyed FR as much as we enjoyed you, and good wishes for where ever and whatever comes next.

If I may, any spare skins/accents, food, or really anything, I would appreciate greatly.
@Lumynox

I really hope you enjoyed FR as much as we enjoyed you, and good wishes for where ever and whatever comes next.

If I may, any spare skins/accents, food, or really anything, I would appreciate greatly.
@Lumynox
It's sorry to see you leave, I hope you had fun on FR
I understand having to take a break, I myself took hiatus for about a year.
(And missed one of the best fest apparel seasons.... cry, fin jewels and dryad's guise)
Anyway, I wish you the best of luck in your non-FR endeavours! I love old fest stuff, (though i don't use plague things much) especially the apparel. I also like skins! Any skins and accents at all. And, if you have any vistas, even just coli ones, as currently all I've got is a Training Fields vista...
@Lumynox
It's sorry to see you leave, I hope you had fun on FR
I understand having to take a break, I myself took hiatus for about a year.
(And missed one of the best fest apparel seasons.... cry, fin jewels and dryad's guise)
Anyway, I wish you the best of luck in your non-FR endeavours! I love old fest stuff, (though i don't use plague things much) especially the apparel. I also like skins! Any skins and accents at all. And, if you have any vistas, even just coli ones, as currently all I've got is a Training Fields vista...

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
@Lumynox good luck on your future endeavors and I hope you leave the site with some wonderful memories!

If you have any baldwin materials or apparel left I would love some.
@Lumynox good luck on your future endeavors and I hope you leave the site with some wonderful memories!

If you have any baldwin materials or apparel left I would love some.
G5Ovnmj.png
@Lumynox Sorry to hear that you are leaving :( If he's available may I take him and his appeal and skin please, if not the dragon may I have his appeal and skin please or any eggs or genes you may have [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38794598] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387946/38794598_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Lumynox
Sorry to hear that you are leaving :(

If he's available may I take him and his appeal and skin please, if not the dragon may I have his appeal and skin please or any eggs or genes you may have

38794598_350.png
Sorry to hear that you are leaving the community. If possible could I get some meat/insects food? (Trying to feed my hoard of dragons who are all starving)
Sorry to hear that you are leaving the community. If possible could I get some meat/insects food? (Trying to feed my hoard of dragons who are all starving)
@Lumynox
I'd love to grab some (perhaps fest??) apparel and skins, if that's cool!

I hope your time on the site has been good to you! :v
@Lumynox
I'd love to grab some (perhaps fest??) apparel and skins, if that's cool!

I hope your time on the site has been good to you! :v
Check out my art Twitter here!
@Lumynox Can i get some treasure gems (and or familiars)?
@Lumynox Can i get some treasure gems (and or familiars)?
@lumynox
i hope you enjoyed your stay on fr! please may i have any apparel, ambushes, berserkers and saps?
@lumynox
i hope you enjoyed your stay on fr! please may i have any apparel, ambushes, berserkers and saps?
monsoon_by_pupmew-dcq348v.pngtumblr_pb04puzMLY1wvvm88o1_100.png
@lapisquartz
~ she/her ~
~ FR time +8 ~
~ selling gems ~
~ levelling service ~
~ pretties for fodder ~
xxxx

giphy.gif
[
@Lumynox Sorry to see you leave! Best of wishes to you and what you wish to pursue!

I’ll take pretty much anything you have, though skins and Baldwin mats would be lovely!
@Lumynox Sorry to see you leave! Best of wishes to you and what you wish to pursue!

I’ll take pretty much anything you have, though skins and Baldwin mats would be lovely!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
I wish you well pal! Goodluck in your future ambitions <3
I wish you well pal! Goodluck in your future ambitions <3
21|he/him|Nico/Crow
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8