Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Lumynox Good luck with school and life outside FR!

If you have anything I need on my wishlist I'd appreciate it. If not i'm happy with like any baldwin materials/ things I can turn into baldwin mats and food. If you don't have anything left don't worry about it~ Thanks!
@Lumynox Good luck with school and life outside FR!

If you have anything I need on my wishlist I'd appreciate it. If not i'm happy with like any baldwin materials/ things I can turn into baldwin mats and food. If you don't have anything left don't worry about it~ Thanks!
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
@Lumynox id like something like treasure, apparel, baldwin items, or familiars!
@Lumynox id like something like treasure, apparel, baldwin items, or familiars!
@Lumynox i'd love a skin, please! or familiar or apparel :) thank you!
@Lumynox i'd love a skin, please! or familiar or apparel :) thank you!
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
@Lumynox, Sorry to hear you're leaving, but good luck outside of FR! I was wondering if I could get... well, just about anything really c: Thanks for doing this!
@Lumynox, Sorry to hear you're leaving, but good luck outside of FR! I was wondering if I could get... well, just about anything really c: Thanks for doing this!
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
@Lumynox

It's too bad you have to leave, have fun with the rest of your life!

Anything would be awesome! Openables, familiars, apparel, currency, or Swipp stuff is great.
@Lumynox

It's too bad you have to leave, have fun with the rest of your life!

Anything would be awesome! Openables, familiars, apparel, currency, or Swipp stuff is great.
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
@Lumynox It sucks that you're leaving... I hope you at least had some fun while you were here...
@Lumynox It sucks that you're leaving... I hope you at least had some fun while you were here...
vista_coatl1.png

n4H37dx.pngA6Pqy3l.pngLCqISMP.png
mlHpBMC.pngBzjAkuF.pngmNwQLuY.png

vista_coatl1.png
@Lumynox
Send any familiars/apparel you have left for baldwin melting ^_^
Have a good time in real life!
@Lumynox
Send any familiars/apparel you have left for baldwin melting ^_^
Have a good time in real life!
FkU0xOo.gif
@Lumynox

Sorry to hear you're leaving. Any apparel, familiers, chests or baldwin materials would be awesome!
@Lumynox

Sorry to hear you're leaving. Any apparel, familiers, chests or baldwin materials would be awesome!
@Lumynox

I would.love some familairs, apparel, baldwin mats or really anything else (^V^)
@Lumynox

I would.love some familairs, apparel, baldwin mats or really anything else (^V^)
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
Im really sorry!
@Hellonwheels
if you can, chests, treasure, and familars are what my friend irl is looking for so I would love to help her out!!!!!!!
Im really sorry!
@Hellonwheels
if you can, chests, treasure, and familars are what my friend irl is looking for so I would love to help her out!!!!!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8