Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WINNERS DRAWN! 5 x 50.000 Gems + hoard!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 66 67
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your time here, and good luck in your future endeavours!

I'd use any gems/treasure/items to expand my open lore thread - the S.H.I. - so more users can join and I can write more lore/release new tasks/etc for everyone to enjoy! When I started the project I didn't think anyone would be interested, but it has grown into a small group of lovely people, and it has given me more motivation to get creative, which in turn has helped me with everything that's going on in real life~
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your time here, and good luck in your future endeavours!

I'd use any gems/treasure/items to expand my open lore thread - the S.H.I. - so more users can join and I can write more lore/release new tasks/etc for everyone to enjoy! When I started the project I didn't think anyone would be interested, but it has grown into a small group of lovely people, and it has given me more motivation to get creative, which in turn has helped me with everything that's going on in real life~
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
this is so kind of you!! thank you for the opportunity!
I have a dragon that I've had since I started this game, who I definitely think needs to be gened up. he's one of my best coli fighters and I wanna make him look pretty, as well as unlock all his apparel slots for extra aesthetic ^^
this is so kind of you!! thank you for the opportunity!
I have a dragon that I've had since I started this game, who I definitely think needs to be gened up. he's one of my best coli fighters and I wanna make him look pretty, as well as unlock all his apparel slots for extra aesthetic ^^
..............................PPC6Io9.png
x
vivi ⌉ +17 fr

lorebadges
pinkerlockelinks
oO4Btix.png
I hope everything works out for you! If i won the gems I'd spoil my dragons, mostly. Specifically my two 5dig girls, Ashe and Issi n.n [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37374] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374/37374_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41251] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413/41251_350.png[/img] [/url] i'd also efinitely use the gems to make some skincents or something - i've been wanting to but i haven't had the gems to do so easily. and spoil some friends in fire who have been wonderful to me - they deserve nice things and i could definitely get something to them! and part of it would go towarss the fir bank, after everything that happened...so yeh! dragons, friends, and flight n.n
I hope everything works out for you!

If i won the gems I'd spoil my dragons, mostly. Specifically my two 5dig girls, Ashe and Issi n.n

37374_350.png

41251_350.png

i'd also efinitely use the gems to make some skincents or something - i've been wanting to but i haven't had the gems to do so easily. and spoil some friends in fire who have been wonderful to me - they deserve nice things and i could definitely get something to them!

and part of it would go towarss the fir bank, after everything that happened...so yeh! dragons, friends, and flight n.n
NXbzW9x.gif 2da7a494a04172cc46170535a3f51d0ae2e6e563.gif
Welp, I can't say anything beside that I wish you the best of lucks in your life, hope everything goes well out there!

I myself just stumbled into this thread by accident, so I haven't actually thought about what to do... the first thing that always comes to my head is buying stuff to donate as prizes for activities in Plague. A light sprite? A bunch of Eliminates? Maybe I could use some gems to get some of the retired familiars for my bestiary, but I would prefer to donate the majority of it. I remember when I was a newbie, someone gifted me an eliminate when those were becoming expensive. It was like a candle in my chest, and since then I'm always looking for ways to give back to Plague community.

As you said, the community here in flight rising is really nice and supportive, I'm glad we got the chances to experience that :)
Welp, I can't say anything beside that I wish you the best of lucks in your life, hope everything goes well out there!

I myself just stumbled into this thread by accident, so I haven't actually thought about what to do... the first thing that always comes to my head is buying stuff to donate as prizes for activities in Plague. A light sprite? A bunch of Eliminates? Maybe I could use some gems to get some of the retired familiars for my bestiary, but I would prefer to donate the majority of it. I remember when I was a newbie, someone gifted me an eliminate when those were becoming expensive. It was like a candle in my chest, and since then I'm always looking for ways to give back to Plague community.

As you said, the community here in flight rising is really nice and supportive, I'm glad we got the chances to experience that :)
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

50kg would make my day! I could buy Frost Delver, Golden Bantam Fangar and Red-Footed Akirbeak (that I'm currently saving for) and start G1 addiction. Aand this amount of gems would allow me to purchase more UMs or custom skins/accents, too!

@Tlacatecolotl
50kg would make my day! I could buy Frost Delver, Golden Bantam Fangar and Red-Footed Akirbeak (that I'm currently saving for) and start G1 addiction. Aand this amount of gems would allow me to purchase more UMs or custom skins/accents, too!

@Tlacatecolotl
YM7fnsh.gif
I'm sorry that you have to leave, but it's wonderful that you are doing this raffle instead of just leaving your account to rot.

I'm new to flight rising but I aspire to be a crystal coatl breeder because I love coatls with their boopable snoots and I love the crystal gene, oooooh shinyyyyy.
So if I win these gems, I am going to use them for the crystal, bee, facet, shimmer, and glimmer genes, and maybe some awesome accents depending upon what's left over.
I'm sorry that you have to leave, but it's wonderful that you are doing this raffle instead of just leaving your account to rot.

I'm new to flight rising but I aspire to be a crystal coatl breeder because I love coatls with their boopable snoots and I love the crystal gene, oooooh shinyyyyy.
So if I win these gems, I am going to use them for the crystal, bee, facet, shimmer, and glimmer genes, and maybe some awesome accents depending upon what's left over.
Signature_logo.png46573480.png
hi! If I had that many gems I'd be able to start my first gen1 project, giving them some nice genes and apparel :D
hi! If I had that many gems I'd be able to start my first gen1 project, giving them some nice genes and apparel :D
ug7lou7.pngh1p5AvZ.pngY6VGWdQ.png
good luck to you out there! maybe one day you will be able to come back? also thank you for such a generous raffle!!

If I won those gems, I would put it towards my familiar collection for sure. My sprite set could finally be completed with the ever elusive Light Sprite!!
good luck to you out there! maybe one day you will be able to come back? also thank you for such a generous raffle!!

If I won those gems, I would put it towards my familiar collection for sure. My sprite set could finally be completed with the ever elusive Light Sprite!!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
Your honor, I'm not trying to bribe you, but would you like the other half of this cosmic brownie?

f I won, I'd use the gems to finish breeding and outfit projects
Your honor, I'm not trying to bribe you, but would you like the other half of this cosmic brownie?

f I won, I'd use the gems to finish breeding and outfit projects
Glad to see you had fun while you were here, and I hope you have a great time outside of Flight Rising.

for my entry: If i had that many gems I'd use it to get several wildclaw scrolls for projects, a few of the retired apparel and Familiars I missed out on, and at least 1-2 Constellation scrolls when they finally come out. If there was any left over after the above, I'd probably buy UMAs or eggs for fun.
Glad to see you had fun while you were here, and I hope you have a great time outside of Flight Rising.

for my entry: If i had that many gems I'd use it to get several wildclaw scrolls for projects, a few of the retired apparel and Familiars I missed out on, and at least 1-2 Constellation scrolls when they finally come out. If there was any left over after the above, I'd probably buy UMAs or eggs for fun.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts