Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WINNERS DRAWN! 5 x 50.000 Gems + hoard!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 66 67
This is very kind of you, and I wish you luck with whatever the future holds! If I won, I would spend some finishing my gene + outfit projects, and use the rest to gift others items from their wishlists. I have received so much kindness in my time on FR, and this would be my way of giving back and spreading the love. <3
This is very kind of you, and I wish you luck with whatever the future holds! If I won, I would spend some finishing my gene + outfit projects, and use the rest to gift others items from their wishlists. I have received so much kindness in my time on FR, and this would be my way of giving back and spreading the love. <3
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
Sorry to see you go! I would use the gems to complete my dragons' outfit plans, buy some eggs to hatch and gene, and then maybe gift the rest to newbies to help kickstart their time on FR. Thank you for this opportunity!
Sorry to see you go! I would use the gems to complete my dragons' outfit plans, buy some eggs to hatch and gene, and then maybe gift the rest to newbies to help kickstart their time on FR. Thank you for this opportunity!
Lk3BUAr.png
I would use the gems for ah dragons and anything really maybe share some with my friends i would just enjoy having them really.
I would use the gems for ah dragons and anything really maybe share some with my friends i would just enjoy having them really.
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
UMAs! As a budding artist, I would love to make accents for FR, but have never been able to afford a blueprint. I would also buy UMAs from other talented artists here on FR! As for the rest of the gems? I'd probably distribute them among the other people on this thread. I can see how much they want to win, perhaps more than I do, so it would be really cool if I could get gems to all of them! :D
UMAs! As a budding artist, I would love to make accents for FR, but have never been able to afford a blueprint. I would also buy UMAs from other talented artists here on FR! As for the rest of the gems? I'd probably distribute them among the other people on this thread. I can see how much they want to win, perhaps more than I do, so it would be really cool if I could get gems to all of them! :D
cBKhBe.jpg
Well, I'd start by geneing my Obsidian/Obsidian/White and Obsidian/Lavender/White gen 1s as Metallic/Bee/Ghost Skydancers. Then I'd buy a Shadow Sprite and Tricktrouper Crown and all the other previous Shadow fest apparel and familiars. After that, I'd save the rest until I needed it!
Well, I'd start by geneing my Obsidian/Obsidian/White and Obsidian/Lavender/White gen 1s as Metallic/Bee/Ghost Skydancers. Then I'd buy a Shadow Sprite and Tricktrouper Crown and all the other previous Shadow fest apparel and familiars. After that, I'd save the rest until I needed it!
ZRFPHFU.pngDaxXxIb.png
Oh wow, 50kg?! Thank you so much for this exciting raffle! I'm sorry to hear you're leaving. Best wishes with the important change in your life! :)

And if I won? Gosh, what would I do with 50kg? Hmm... I guess I'd buy anything and everything I've ever wanted. Sprites, genes, eggs, art, UMAs, lair expansions, Roundsey tickets.... I'd just use it when I needed it. And of course, I'd share with my friends, and even total strangers. Everyone deserves a share of your kindness, not just me! ^^
Oh wow, 50kg?! Thank you so much for this exciting raffle! I'm sorry to hear you're leaving. Best wishes with the important change in your life! :)

And if I won? Gosh, what would I do with 50kg? Hmm... I guess I'd buy anything and everything I've ever wanted. Sprites, genes, eggs, art, UMAs, lair expansions, Roundsey tickets.... I'd just use it when I needed it. And of course, I'd share with my friends, and even total strangers. Everyone deserves a share of your kindness, not just me! ^^
hello~ I am very brand new, so if I really were to win somehow, with all these amazing and lovely other people joining.... mmmm... I think I'd use it to get some pretty genes I need for my Progens, and then use the rest to get properly established to maybe make a hatchery ^~^
hello~ I am very brand new, so if I really were to win somehow, with all these amazing and lovely other people joining.... mmmm... I think I'd use it to get some pretty genes I need for my Progens, and then use the rest to get properly established to maybe make a hatchery ^~^
Gummy_spiral_green_and_red_badge_test.png
I would give some of the gems to my friends ( splitting them up evenly ) so we can all dress up, expand, and do other things with our clans and share the season of giving with one another! :>
I would give some of the gems to my friends ( splitting them up evenly ) so we can all dress up, expand, and do other things with our clans and share the season of giving with one another! :>
That's so nice of you to raffle off everything you have. Sorry to see you got though :(
If I win the gems, I'd definitely use them to buy genes and apparels that I've wanted to buy for so long! Thanks for opening the raffle again! I hope your life will be fun and happy as it was for you in FR
That's so nice of you to raffle off everything you have. Sorry to see you got though :(
If I win the gems, I'd definitely use them to buy genes and apparels that I've wanted to buy for so long! Thanks for opening the raffle again! I hope your life will be fun and happy as it was for you in FR
This raffle is incredible, but I'm sorry it has to happen because you're leaving. I hope you had a great time while you were here!

If I won the gems, I probably wouldn't buy very much aside from a choice few familiars/apparel I want for lore purposes (I've been doing alright so far with just treasure, but also I'm new and don't really know what I'm talking about ¯\_(?)_/¯). I would use most of them to fund a dragon giveaway that breeds/buys pretty dragons and trains them up in the coliseum for new players like me.
This raffle is incredible, but I'm sorry it has to happen because you're leaving. I hope you had a great time while you were here!

If I won the gems, I probably wouldn't buy very much aside from a choice few familiars/apparel I want for lore purposes (I've been doing alright so far with just treasure, but also I'm new and don't really know what I'm talking about ¯\_(?)_/¯). I would use most of them to fund a dragon giveaway that breeds/buys pretty dragons and trains them up in the coliseum for new players like me.

| She/Her |
|FR +3|
fkUgl3H.png
k2L5vHO.gifmxWs6gv.gif
pCxeH.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 66 67