Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WINNERS DRAWN! 5 x 50.000 Gems + hoard!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 66 67
It's nice of you to do this raffle for others. I hope you enjoyed fr, and you have fun in the future. I don't know what I would do with that many gems, probably deck out my dragons and give some to others.
It's nice of you to do this raffle for others. I hope you enjoyed fr, and you have fun in the future. I don't know what I would do with that many gems, probably deck out my dragons and give some to others.
MFt2hm4.png
cVPo4yi.png
mlHpBMC.png
nKSPt4M.png
Please ping/msg me again if you think I missed it! (I often forget to reply!)
oQlTGMl.png
FObX7rS.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Hello!
I'm sorry to hear you're leaving FR, I hope you find something outside of it that you enjoy! :)
If I did win anything, (probably won't lol) I would use it for breeding projects, my hatchery, and doing a raffle myself as I've always wanted to!
Good luck to everyone else!
Hello!
I'm sorry to hear you're leaving FR, I hope you find something outside of it that you enjoy! :)
If I did win anything, (probably won't lol) I would use it for breeding projects, my hatchery, and doing a raffle myself as I've always wanted to!
Good luck to everyone else!
1cc1453cecd1cf49ec469700dce2fe9c.png
I would use some of the gems for my projects and finish my outfits, and then save the rest for a light sprite! Thank you so much for doing this <3
I would use some of the gems for my projects and finish my outfits, and then save the rest for a light sprite! Thank you so much for doing this <3
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
I'd spend it all on gene projects, then save the rest for the future
thank you for doing this!
I'd spend it all on gene projects, then save the rest for the future
thank you for doing this!
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
I'd use the gems to gene up all my triple basic dragons, gain the apparel I need, and to likely grab a few more nice G1s.

Thank you so much for doing this, it's very appreciated!
I'd use the gems to gene up all my triple basic dragons, gain the apparel I need, and to likely grab a few more nice G1s.

Thank you so much for doing this, it's very appreciated!

fr+8 | it/he
microorganism of ambiguous identity
I'm sorry that you're leaving fr, but I'm glad that you enjoyed it while you were here. If I won the gems, I would use it to buy a level 25 dragon that I have been saving up for and also finish my first ever gene project, which is turning this [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46931137] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469312/46931137_350.png[/img] [/url][/img] Into this: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=24&breed=4&element=9&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=146&tertgene=21&winggene=20&wings=5&auth=c8fc5a0a106508e05114b001ba07ecafa5d28621&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Thank you so much for doing this! It's very generous of you!
I'm sorry that you're leaving fr, but I'm glad that you enjoyed it while you were here. If I won the gems, I would use it to buy a level 25 dragon that I have been saving up for and also finish my first ever gene project, which is turning this

[img][/img] 46931137_350.png

Into this:

dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=24&breed=4&element=9&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=146&tertgene=21&winggene=20&wings=5&auth=c8fc5a0a106508e05114b001ba07ecafa5d28621&dummyext=prev.png
Thank you so much for doing this! It's very generous of you!
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
Sorry to hear you're leaving! I'd use the gems to gene my ungened G1s and buy some familiars.
Sorry to hear you're leaving! I'd use the gems to gene my ungened G1s and buy some familiars.
eswSnrS.pngMUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.pngYMPbu9R.png
It's a sad thing to see you go, even though we may not know each other, but if you're leaving for better things I wish you the best of luck :D

What I would do, well... I'm thinking I would use around 5k-6k of it to buy genes for my dragon in greatest need of a makeover, my precious boy Samhain. My goal is to make him into a metallic/bee wildclaw <3 Beyond him... well, I think I'd buy another coatl or wildclaw scroll just in case I find another I love as much as Samhain. After that, I'd probably give some to my best friends, around 2k-3k for their projects, and then donate the rest to my flight's dom vault or buy expensive things to gift to any newbies I'd come across :D Or well, 50kg is a LOT, I could probably do both, hmm.

Thanks for the giveaway, it's pretty exciting!
It's a sad thing to see you go, even though we may not know each other, but if you're leaving for better things I wish you the best of luck :D

What I would do, well... I'm thinking I would use around 5k-6k of it to buy genes for my dragon in greatest need of a makeover, my precious boy Samhain. My goal is to make him into a metallic/bee wildclaw <3 Beyond him... well, I think I'd buy another coatl or wildclaw scroll just in case I find another I love as much as Samhain. After that, I'd probably give some to my best friends, around 2k-3k for their projects, and then donate the rest to my flight's dom vault or buy expensive things to gift to any newbies I'd come across :D Or well, 50kg is a LOT, I could probably do both, hmm.

Thanks for the giveaway, it's pretty exciting!
Adoptable_-_Ambecile_Mal_sig.png
Oh wow, what a genorous raffle! I would use the gems to finish my G1 projcets and save the rest of them.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Oh wow, what a genorous raffle! I would use the gems to finish my G1 projcets and save the rest of them.

Thank you for the opportunity!

swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
Jeez, to think I'd recognize a name that's headed off :(

I would probably hoard these gems for my eventual goal of buying a Skycat. It's a long long LONG ways off but any little bit helps, y'know?

Best wishes for your departure in to the great big world <3 You're always welcome back if and whenever you find the time :)
Jeez, to think I'd recognize a name that's headed off :(

I would probably hoard these gems for my eventual goal of buying a Skycat. It's a long long LONG ways off but any little bit helps, y'know?

Best wishes for your departure in to the great big world <3 You're always welcome back if and whenever you find the time :)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 66 67