Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WINNERS DRAWN! 5 x 50.000 Gems + hoard!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 66 67
Ah, I'd get a windbound plumage for Aria. I'd also spend a portion on UM accents and art for my character and send a portion over to my friend who just joined so they can buy art. The rest I'd put towards funds for a bone fiend (dream fam woo). ^^

Anyways, it's really sweet of you to give back to the community, I hope life goes well for you <3
Ah, I'd get a windbound plumage for Aria. I'd also spend a portion on UM accents and art for my character and send a portion over to my friend who just joined so they can buy art. The rest I'd put towards funds for a bone fiend (dream fam woo). ^^

Anyways, it's really sweet of you to give back to the community, I hope life goes well for you <3
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
Sorry to see you leave! I hope everything goes well for you outside of FR!!
I'm new, so I don't really have an idea with what I would do with the gems. I may start up a few gene projects and buy some stuff I've been eyeing, haha. If I win the hoard though, I'd most likely sell some stuff, keep some, and gift some stuff to people to complete wishlists ^^
Sorry to see you leave! I hope everything goes well for you outside of FR!!
I'm new, so I don't really have an idea with what I would do with the gems. I may start up a few gene projects and buy some stuff I've been eyeing, haha. If I win the hoard though, I'd most likely sell some stuff, keep some, and gift some stuff to people to complete wishlists ^^
Hello thank you for being a great player.
You will be missed.
I would use gems to buy genes and to search for the perfect G1 dragon.
Thank you for doing this and being a generous person.
I am sure you will continue to be be kind and caring in Real life.
All the best to you and your family.
Hello thank you for being a great player.
You will be missed.
I would use gems to buy genes and to search for the perfect G1 dragon.
Thank you for doing this and being a generous person.
I am sure you will continue to be be kind and caring in Real life.
All the best to you and your family.
Thanks for the opportunity! And well wishes wherever you go next!

Hmm, what would I do with the gems? Definitely spoil some friends, that's for sure! Especially my besties Mystif, DerangedLychan, Jolta and albwarrr!! Who all deserve the world~

Aaaaaaaaaand probably spoil more of my dragons with lots of beautiful art and outfits! ♥
Thanks for the opportunity! And well wishes wherever you go next!

Hmm, what would I do with the gems? Definitely spoil some friends, that's for sure! Especially my besties Mystif, DerangedLychan, Jolta and albwarrr!! Who all deserve the world~

Aaaaaaaaaand probably spoil more of my dragons with lots of beautiful art and outfits! ♥
K2H4fpn.png
I hope you take care outside FR. If I won I would give most of it to my kid who introduced me to this site. I love her dearly and she deserves the world.

Xoxo!
I hope you take care outside FR. If I won I would give most of it to my kid who introduced me to this site. I love her dearly and she deserves the world.

Xoxo!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
I'd gene up alot of my dragons + plus pay for an army of transmuters and gift familiars/apparel from my high-level cauldron to newer players.
I'd gene up alot of my dragons + plus pay for an army of transmuters and gift familiars/apparel from my high-level cauldron to newer players.
I hope you are leaving because wonderful things are happening in your real life. Thank you for the generous raffle you are offering to us players.

I would probably put the gems towards buying a sprite for a dear friend here. I am not sure which one...whatever they want I guess! I like doing things for my friends.
I hope you are leaving because wonderful things are happening in your real life. Thank you for the generous raffle you are offering to us players.

I would probably put the gems towards buying a sprite for a dear friend here. I am not sure which one...whatever they want I guess! I like doing things for my friends.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
Hello! I would use the gems to save up for genes for my progen! I want her to have wasp/bee/lace and I'm fairly new so this will take a while lol
Hello! I would use the gems to save up for genes for my progen! I want her to have wasp/bee/lace and I'm fairly new so this will take a while lol
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
Sad to hear you're leaving, but I wish you good luck out there!

So then... that's a huge amount of gems. I think I would spend at least a fifth of it on genes for my dragons. I'd also be really really tempted to buy some of the first year festival apparel and sprites I'm still missing, as well as other familiars on my wishlist. Oh and I would definitely use some of it to expand my lair! After that... I'm not sure if I'd have any left over honestly, but if I did I'd sure find a use for it.
Sad to hear you're leaving, but I wish you good luck out there!

So then... that's a huge amount of gems. I think I would spend at least a fifth of it on genes for my dragons. I'd also be really really tempted to buy some of the first year festival apparel and sprites I'm still missing, as well as other familiars on my wishlist. Oh and I would definitely use some of it to expand my lair! After that... I'm not sure if I'd have any left over honestly, but if I did I'd sure find a use for it.
........ «Hiatus» Art Shop
«S» Baldwin Fodder

Unknown courage sleeps in your heart,
and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
Thank you for hosting such a generous raffle! I hope real life treats you well. <3

I'd probably use the gems to finish some long term projects, and possibly look for more older dragons.
Thank you for hosting such a generous raffle! I hope real life treats you well. <3

I'd probably use the gems to finish some long term projects, and possibly look for more older dragons.
fmcx84ip.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 66 67