Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WINNERS DRAWN! 5 x 50.000 Gems + hoard!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
Thank you for putting such a great raffle together, I'm glad to hear you had such a great time on the site! I'm still relatively new to the FR community (joined in Sept.) so I would use the gems to help start up my goals such as breeding projects and apparel collecting :)
Thank you for putting such a great raffle together, I'm glad to hear you had such a great time on the site! I'm still relatively new to the FR community (joined in Sept.) so I would use the gems to help start up my goals such as breeding projects and apparel collecting :)
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
I'm saving up for some genes for my dream dragon! He's been sitting in my lair for a long time and now all the metal genes are out its time to make my golden boy shine!
I'm saving up for some genes for my dream dragon! He's been sitting in my lair for a long time and now all the metal genes are out its time to make my golden boy shine!
tumblr_pib1jezf3Z1wd8wujo2_r1_500.png
Oof this is an amazing giveaway you're doing, thanks for hosting it!
If I won some of the gems I think I'd use them to hatch my nests quicker so I can continue my breeding projects and maybe even give some away here
Oof this is an amazing giveaway you're doing, thanks for hosting it!
If I won some of the gems I think I'd use them to hatch my nests quicker so I can continue my breeding projects and maybe even give some away here
xOnmpDl.png
My, tis a shame to see you having to go, but I wish you the best of luck out there. ^_^
As for the gems... I have a few outfit ideas and Two ungened babbies that need to be re-gened, so that would be the first place I'd put em. Other than that. Save it for my next elental egg tht I hatch so I can gene them too~
My, tis a shame to see you having to go, but I wish you the best of luck out there. ^_^
As for the gems... I have a few outfit ideas and Two ungened babbies that need to be re-gened, so that would be the first place I'd put em. Other than that. Save it for my next elental egg tht I hatch so I can gene them too~
All that glimmers, even the stars
All things precious, even your heart~
Sad to see you go, specially with those beautiful skins you make/made. I hope your life goes well out there and everything you deserve comes your way~ ^_^ Dont let life get you down.
As for the gems... Geez, thats a lot. I have some outfit ideas, and need to get LeDaz more room for clothing so she can wear everything. And I suppose some genes and getting a coliseum team set up for real so I can farm there. Im not good with knowing what to do with money so I tend not to think about it too much until I have it. ¯\_(?)_/¯
Sad to see you go, specially with those beautiful skins you make/made. I hope your life goes well out there and everything you deserve comes your way~ ^_^ Dont let life get you down.
As for the gems... Geez, thats a lot. I have some outfit ideas, and need to get LeDaz more room for clothing so she can wear everything. And I suppose some genes and getting a coliseum team set up for real so I can farm there. Im not good with knowing what to do with money so I tend not to think about it too much until I have it. ¯\_(?)_/¯
See a dragon in my Sale/Adopt tab you like? make an offer~
Lemme think. First, saving poor small ones from hell of auction housem then making sure those will grow great in the glory of Plaguemother.
Also dress them accordingly, because armor isnt cheap
Such a sad day when a member of community like you must leave.
Lemme think. First, saving poor small ones from hell of auction housem then making sure those will grow great in the glory of Plaguemother.
Also dress them accordingly, because armor isnt cheap
Such a sad day when a member of community like you must leave.
Hi! Sorry to see you go! With those gems I would definitely fully gene two of my dragons: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45874948] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/458750/45874948_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43406888] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434069/43406888_350.png[/img] [/url] (And also breed change him)
Hi!

Sorry to see you go!

With those gems I would definitely fully gene two of my dragons:

45874948_350.png

43406888_350.png

(And also breed change him)
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
Wow, this is kind of you to give your things away!

If I won the gems, I would finish some gems projects (darn you gen ones) and expand my lair.
Wow, this is kind of you to give your things away!

If I won the gems, I would finish some gems projects (darn you gen ones) and expand my lair.
I'd use the gems to buy my friend the genes she needs for her gen 1 project, and she'd finally be able to have a matching pair of progenitors. I'd also buy my favorite dragon a matching set of apparel with their mate.
I'd use the gems to buy my friend the genes she needs for her gen 1 project, and she'd finally be able to have a matching pair of progenitors. I'd also buy my favorite dragon a matching set of apparel with their mate.
First off, thank you so much for running this raffle!
I don't have a specific plan for what I'd do if I won, so I'd probably save it up for something big later on. Or maybe buy a pretty gen one and fully gene them, I'm not sure. I also love battling in the coli, so I could buy a few eliminates for my dragons, which would be super awesome.
Thanks again, it's sad to see you go!
First off, thank you so much for running this raffle!
I don't have a specific plan for what I'd do if I won, so I'd probably save it up for something big later on. Or maybe buy a pretty gen one and fully gene them, I'm not sure. I also love battling in the coli, so I could buy a few eliminates for my dragons, which would be super awesome.
Thanks again, it's sad to see you go!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67