Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WINNERS DRAWN! 5 x 50.000 Gems + hoard!
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
Gg to the winners!
Gg to the winners!
Dang. Didn't win anything. Congrats to the winners though :) I hope everyone has a great day and a great time in FR
Dang. Didn't win anything. Congrats to the winners though :) I hope everyone has a great day and a great time in FR
47953059.png47933798.pngCome check us out!48243588.png48621512.png
congrats to the winners! i'm sad i didn't win anything but i wish you the best of luck!
congrats to the winners! i'm sad i didn't win anything but i wish you the best of luck!

gzTnWz3.png
@Malafunfun Oh my god, I'm in shock??? I've never seen this much money in my whole time in FR and I'm absolutely in awe. You are a godsend, thank you so much and I hope you have the best time possible outside of FR. <3
@Malafunfun Oh my god, I'm in shock??? I've never seen this much money in my whole time in FR and I'm absolutely in awe. You are a godsend, thank you so much and I hope you have the best time possible outside of FR. <3
I still have no words ;-; Thank you again!! congrats to everyone else as well!! ToT <3
I still have no words ;-; Thank you again!! congrats to everyone else as well!! ToT <3
I387ENf.png
congrats to the winners!

-continues to try to boot my g1s to make money to buy stuff i really need to buy lmao-
congrats to the winners!

-continues to try to boot my g1s to make money to buy stuff i really need to buy lmao-
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
Darn I didn't win anything, Bummer! Congrats to the winners, you lucky people! @Malafunfun I have a July 24th dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437133/43713258_350.png[/img] Only euh I don't actually want to sell it?
Darn I didn't win anything, Bummer! Congrats to the winners, you lucky people!

@Malafunfun I have a July 24th dragon:
43713258_350.png

Only euh I don't actually want to sell it?
zJgdYlS.png
How kind! Happy travels!
How kind! Happy travels!
0Xrg9Di.png
@FancyFrenzy owo prettttyyy
@FancyFrenzy owo prettttyyy
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pnglgbtq_support_small.png
I’m sad that you are leaving, I’m pretty new but it has been amazing so far! I would buy a snapper scroll to be honest. I need one so bad!
I’m sad that you are leaving, I’m pretty new but it has been amazing so far! I would buy a snapper scroll to be honest. I need one so bad!
21cub4.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67