Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@DanceswithPlants I am DarkGarnet not DarkScales lol but please add me :)
@DanceswithPlants I am DarkGarnet not DarkScales lol but please add me :)
gliGNxy.pngtumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
@DanceswithPlants Good day, could you sign me up for [item=featherback boar], please?
@DanceswithPlants

Good day, could you sign me up for Featherback Boar , please?
Dani's Familiar Quest (and more)9W6bZar.png

kaKc7gV.png
@DanceswithPlants
Hello. I'd like to sign up for your Brightshine Jubilee Give Away~! (:

My List:
Festive Favor: Hewn Philosopher's Veil
Chest: Forgotten Child
Brew Item/Accent/Skin: Sol Seraph
Area Extras: All listed. I'm interested in any of those Familiars.
Joxar's Extras Raffle: Any Sprite Familiars + Any Nymph Familiars + Any Goblin Familiars. Any Recolours. Any and all things listed under "Old Items" but under the Old Items list, I'm mostly interested in the "Snowfall Robe" + "Starlight Cloak" + "Undine's Flatfins" + "Trickster’s Magic Cards". And also, I like any of the Forum Vistas (but I would prefer "Crystalline Gala" + "Wavecrest Saturnalia" + any Green-themed Vista that is listed there.

Please let me know if I did something wrong, and I can edit this post to fix it! Thanks very much for doing this! =)
@DanceswithPlants
Hello. I'd like to sign up for your Brightshine Jubilee Give Away~! (:

My List:
Chest: Forgotten Child
Area Extras: All listed. I'm interested in any of those Familiars.
Joxar's Extras Raffle: Any Sprite Familiars + Any Nymph Familiars + Any Goblin Familiars. Any Recolours. Any and all things listed under "Old Items" but under the Old Items list, I'm mostly interested in the "Snowfall Robe" + "Starlight Cloak" + "Undine's Flatfins" + "Trickster’s Magic Cards". And also, I like any of the Forum Vistas (but I would prefer "Crystalline Gala" + "Wavecrest Saturnalia" + any Green-themed Vista that is listed there.

Please let me know if I did something wrong, and I can edit this post to fix it! Thanks very much for doing this! =)
@danceswithplants
may I be put down for the vista, Bring the Eclipse chest and Sol seraph skin?
@danceswithplants
may I be put down for the vista, Bring the Eclipse chest and Sol seraph skin?
TtwW5GH.png
@DanceswithPlants please put me down for these [br] [item=hewn philosopher's veil] [item=forgotten child chest] [item=Accent: sol seraph] [br] Also can I please be entered in both extras raffles? Thanks [br]
@DanceswithPlants please put me down for these

Hewn Philosopher's Veil Forgotten Child Chest Accent: Sol Seraph

Also can I please be entered in both extras raffles? Thanks

gliGNxy.png1418962418547_20141218231840336_zpsbfe45ca7.pngk40m3te.png
Could I humbly request
Forgotten Child brew and
Sol Seraph Chest?
Thank you!
May I also enter for the Arena raffle for either Mith and the Jxoar Raffle for Crystalscales and Surgestream Coat?
Thank you more!
Could I humbly request
Forgotten Child brew and
Sol Seraph Chest?
Thank you!
May I also enter for the Arena raffle for either Mith and the Jxoar Raffle for Crystalscales and Surgestream Coat?
Thank you more!
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
@DanceswithPlants
I'd like to be on the list for the hewn philosipher's veil, forgotten child chest and for the joxar raffle, can I be signed up for the apparel recolours please?
@DanceswithPlants
I'd like to be on the list for the hewn philosipher's veil, forgotten child chest and for the joxar raffle, can I be signed up for the apparel recolours please?
gliGNxy.png
@DanceswithPlants

I would like to sign up for all recolors in joxar raffle, and all familiars in arena raffle
@DanceswithPlants

I would like to sign up for all recolors in joxar raffle, and all familiars in arena raffle
SWCvOOF.png
@DanceswithPlants
My List:
Chest: Bring the Eclipse
Area Extras: All Familiars listed, other than "Chimera" because I already have one.
Joxar's Extras Raffle: I'm interested in All Recolours. Any Sprite Familiars and Any Nymph Familiars, as well as Any Goblin Familiars. All stuff listed under "Old Items" but my top wanted Old Items are "Druid Crown," "Snowfall Robe," and "Starlight Cloak" and "Trickster’s Magic Cards" and "Bamboo Breeze Cape". In the Forum Vistas category, I would be most interested in any Green Nature-looking Vistas, such as "Mistral Jamboree" (Just not Greenskeeper Gathering as I have that one). Or any one of the Blue-coloured Vistas.

Hopefully I did everything right, and note to @suurin I liked how organized your forum post was so I referenced it. I hope you don't mind :D
Thanks very much for putting this on for everybody!
@DanceswithPlants
My List:
Chest: Bring the Eclipse
Area Extras: All Familiars listed, other than "Chimera" because I already have one.
Joxar's Extras Raffle: I'm interested in All Recolours. Any Sprite Familiars and Any Nymph Familiars, as well as Any Goblin Familiars. All stuff listed under "Old Items" but my top wanted Old Items are "Druid Crown," "Snowfall Robe," and "Starlight Cloak" and "Trickster’s Magic Cards" and "Bamboo Breeze Cape". In the Forum Vistas category, I would be most interested in any Green Nature-looking Vistas, such as "Mistral Jamboree" (Just not Greenskeeper Gathering as I have that one). Or any one of the Blue-coloured Vistas.

Hopefully I did everything right, and note to @suurin I liked how organized your forum post was so I referenced it. I hope you don't mind :D
Thanks very much for putting this on for everybody!
@Mishil @Lillypup @gunklord420 @Rave31 @Kamishii @DeathSpecter @Blauw

@DarkGarnet
I have added you to the lists :) please send me your gmail/email through message so you can have access to the spread sheets for editing

@Ziegler
Well so far all I've managed to get is a crown, and I had some left over goblins. Hopefully we can get some donors to help fill out the rest!
@Mishil @Lillypup @gunklord420 @Rave31 @Kamishii @DeathSpecter @Blauw

@DarkGarnet
I have added you to the lists :) please send me your gmail/email through message so you can have access to the spread sheets for editing

@Ziegler
Well so far all I've managed to get is a crown, and I had some left over goblins. Hopefully we can get some donors to help fill out the rest!
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16