Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@DanceswithPlants sending it PM right now
@DanceswithPlants sending it PM right now
gliGNxy.pngtumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
@Dancewithplants

Please add me to the pinglist and for the emblem festive favor, the bright ambassador chest and the hewn hunter skin. Thanks!
@Dancewithplants

Please add me to the pinglist and for the emblem festive favor, the bright ambassador chest and the hewn hunter skin. Thanks!
@DanceswithPlants may I sign up for the raffles with all the Joxar recolors and the Undying Featherback and Featherback?
@DanceswithPlants may I sign up for the raffles with all the Joxar recolors and the Undying Featherback and Featherback?
BVY1Ftg.png
@DragonPromise @Gedhyr @snackeater @PatheticLilFry @Exaltier @Festival @Shaydas @Catwyrm @GoldenSootball

You have been added to the lists :)
@DragonPromise @Gedhyr @snackeater @PatheticLilFry @Exaltier @Festival @Shaydas @Catwyrm @GoldenSootball

You have been added to the lists :)
kx9VmHP.png
@danceswithplants Hewn Hunter, Bright Ambassador and the veil, please, as well as all extras.
@danceswithplants Hewn Hunter, Bright Ambassador and the veil, please, as well as all extras.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@DancingwithPlants
I would love to sign up for all the Joxar recoilers, thank you!!
@DancingwithPlants
I would love to sign up for all the Joxar recoilers, thank you!!
kkmkN2g.png
Sig by @Mibella, find it here.
@Danceswithplants

Ah! Somehow missed the Arena raffle. Must be my excitement. May I be signed up for the Featherback Boar and Celestial Antelope? Sorry!
@Danceswithplants

Ah! Somehow missed the Arena raffle. Must be my excitement. May I be signed up for the Featherback Boar and Celestial Antelope? Sorry!
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
@danceswithplants

Hello~! Thank you for these delightful raffles! :)

May I ask to be added to the pinglists for the following items?

Joxar's Extras Raffle
Boulder Nymph, Snowflake Nymph, Cloud Nymph, Ichor Nymph, Cinder Nymph
Illuminated Runescrolls, Undine's Flatfins
@danceswithplants

Hello~! Thank you for these delightful raffles! :)

May I ask to be added to the pinglists for the following items?

Joxar's Extras Raffle
Boulder Nymph, Snowflake Nymph, Cloud Nymph, Ichor Nymph, Cinder Nymph
Illuminated Runescrolls, Undine's Flatfins
61737_s.gif
@DancesWithPlants can I sign up for Spirit of Light, bright Ambassidor chest, sol seraph, and Joxar's recolors?
@DancesWithPlants can I sign up for Spirit of Light, bright Ambassidor chest, sol seraph, and Joxar's recolors?
@Danceswithplants

Veil, Forgotten child, and seraph please :3
@Danceswithplants

Veil, Forgotten child, and seraph please :3
FooterAds.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16