Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Danceswithplants
May I please be added for the bright ambassador accent, any Joxar recolor and the surgestream coat? Thank you very much!
@Danceswithplants
May I please be added for the bright ambassador accent, any Joxar recolor and the surgestream coat? Thank you very much!
scroll.png
fUHWFTE.png
@DancewithPlants: May I be put under the events chest and the old items please? Thank you so much for doing this :)
@DancewithPlants: May I be put under the events chest and the old items please? Thank you so much for doing this :)
fwGHuIs.png
@Dancewithplants may i be entered for the spirit of light, bamboo breeze cape, and any joxars apparel recolors?
@Dancewithplants may i be entered for the spirit of light, bamboo breeze cape, and any joxars apparel recolors?
dOfXepK.gif
@DanceswithPlants I would like to request Hewn Philosphers Veil, A Goodnight Moonlight chest, Hewn Hunters skin please thank you and I would like to be added for both extras raffles to :)
And I would like to be a volunteer thanks
@DanceswithPlants I would like to request Hewn Philosphers Veil, A Goodnight Moonlight chest, Hewn Hunters skin please thank you and I would like to be added for both extras raffles to :)
And I would like to be a volunteer thanks
gliGNxy.pngtumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
@DanceswithPlants may I be added for the [item=Bring the Eclipse Chest], [item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil], and [item=Accent: Sol Seraph]? And can I be added to both raffles plz?
@DanceswithPlants may I be added for the Bring the Eclipse Chest , Hewn Philosopher's Veil , and Accent: Sol Seraph ? And can I be added to both raffles plz?
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
@Siritys @graphicmacaroon @Cealygosa @ayatos @PrimeNumbersCas @Leucine @GoldenSootball @DarkScales @Ziegler
You have been added to the lists :)

@Saskia
Hopefully I can get some donors to donate some extra joxar's items :) as I can only get one probably at the most?
@Siritys @graphicmacaroon @Cealygosa @ayatos @PrimeNumbersCas @Leucine @GoldenSootball @DarkScales @Ziegler

@Saskia
Hopefully I can get some donors to donate some extra joxar's items :) as I can only get one probably at the most?
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

Please sign me up for Spirit of Light, Goodnight Moonlight Chest, & Hewn Hunter Skin?
I'd also like to be in the raffle for any of the Familiar and Apparel Recolors and last years Festival Apparel (not crowns), and both Featherback familiars

Thanks!
@DanceswithPlants

Please sign me up for Spirit of Light, Goodnight Moonlight Chest, & Hewn Hunter Skin?
I'd also like to be in the raffle for any of the Familiar and Apparel Recolors and last years Festival Apparel (not crowns), and both Featherback familiars

Thanks!
@danceswithplants

Could you please put me on the list for any Joxar's extras recolors and for the Gilded memories chest please? Thanks!
@danceswithplants

Could you please put me on the list for any Joxar's extras recolors and for the Gilded memories chest please? Thanks!
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
@DanceswithPlants could i be put down for any joxer recolours, Hewn Philosopher's Veil and Sol Seraph and the Forgotten Child Chest thank you so much!
@DanceswithPlants could i be put down for any joxer recolours, Hewn Philosopher's Veil and Sol Seraph and the Forgotten Child Chest thank you so much!

QVkHS1O.png
@DanceswithPlants thanks for adding me! and it's okay if you can't get any joxar extras I appreciate you taking your time doing this raffle. it helps a lot of people :)
@DanceswithPlants thanks for adding me! and it's okay if you can't get any joxar extras I appreciate you taking your time doing this raffle. it helps a lot of people :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16