Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@DanceswithPlants,

I'd like to be put on the list for a Hewn Philosopher's Veil.

I'd also like to be entered into the raffle for any of the recolors from Joxar's Chests.

Thank you very much!
@DanceswithPlants,

I'd like to be put on the list for a Hewn Philosopher's Veil.

I'd also like to be entered into the raffle for any of the recolors from Joxar's Chests.

Thank you very much!
HEveOVO.png
@Danceswithplants

I'd like to be added to the Hewn Veil, Bring On The Eclipse, Sol Seraph and any Joxar Recolors please!
@Danceswithplants

I'd like to be added to the Hewn Veil, Bring On The Eclipse, Sol Seraph and any Joxar Recolors please!
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
@luckygrace99 @bellzan @littlesong4 @MissFortune17 @Xayxayx @MadameVastra @Kyoki @CorsetsNDragons @objecthead
You have been added to the lists :)
@luckygrace99 @bellzan @littlesong4 @MissFortune17 @Xayxayx @MadameVastra @Kyoki @CorsetsNDragons @objecthead
You have been added to the lists :)
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants could I be added for Sanddune Rags, Brightshine Jubilee Vista, Flameforger's Festival Vista, Starfall Celebration Vista, and all Joxar's recolour nymphs except Snowflake Nymph? Thanks! c:
@DanceswithPlants could I be added for Sanddune Rags, Brightshine Jubilee Vista, Flameforger's Festival Vista, Starfall Celebration Vista, and all Joxar's recolour nymphs except Snowflake Nymph? Thanks! c:
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
May I be put down for a veil please?
| Bella | She/Her | FR Time +0 | Lesbean |
@danceswithplants could I be put on the familiar list and the bring the eclipse chest?

And all of the joxar's recolored variants?
@danceswithplants could I be put on the familiar list and the bring the eclipse chest?

And all of the joxar's recolored variants?
@Danceswithplants

Could you put me down for Goodnight Moonlight, and Hewn Hunter?
@Danceswithplants

Could you put me down for Goodnight Moonlight, and Hewn Hunter?
GbFIqLF.gifUeeT9yF.png9QgprhF.gif
@Danceswithplants Please put me down for the Vista and all the re-colored apparel and nymphs. Thank you!
@Danceswithplants Please put me down for the Vista and all the re-colored apparel and nymphs. Thank you!
lUc1aX6.gif COFFEE CUP DRAGON's
@DanceswithPlants
I'd also like to join the first raffle for both/either of the Poodle Miths and the Celestial Antelope and I'l like to join in the Joxar raffle for any of the Recolors and the crowns please!
@DanceswithPlants
I'd also like to join the first raffle for both/either of the Poodle Miths and the Celestial Antelope and I'l like to join in the Joxar raffle for any of the Recolors and the crowns please!
43170500.png 66582165.png 49742990.png 72073587.png 26137474.png
@DanceswithPlants
I would like to enter for the veil and all of the recolored apparel as well as the nymphs. Thanks!
@DanceswithPlants
I would like to enter for the veil and all of the recolored apparel as well as the nymphs. Thanks!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16