Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@DanceswithPlants Can we post allready? If not I delete this. I would like to list for
chest Bright ambassador

For Joxar I would like light grown and all the new colored apparels, and Blight Nymph, Bubble Nymph, Flower Nymph, Boulder Nymph, Cinder Nymph, Sparkle Nymph, Electric Nymph and Ichor Nymph
@DanceswithPlants Can we post allready? If not I delete this. I would like to list for
chest Bright ambassador

For Joxar I would like light grown and all the new colored apparels, and Blight Nymph, Bubble Nymph, Flower Nymph, Boulder Nymph, Cinder Nymph, Sparkle Nymph, Electric Nymph and Ichor Nymph
B43QG5A.png
@DancesWithPlants I'd love to sign up for Spirit of Light familiar and for Sol Seraph accent.
@DancesWithPlants I'd love to sign up for Spirit of Light familiar and for Sol Seraph accent.
@DancesWithPlants

Please enter me for:

Arena - Featherback only please

Item - Hewn apparel

Chest - Forgotten Child

Brew - Sol Seraph

Joxar - the "lightning" recolor for the Nymphs ? (name isn't showing up), Sanddune Rags, Undine's Flatfins
@DancesWithPlants

Please enter me for:

Arena - Featherback only please

Item - Hewn apparel

Chest - Forgotten Child

Brew - Sol Seraph

Joxar - the "lightning" recolor for the Nymphs ? (name isn't showing up), Sanddune Rags, Undine's Flatfins
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@DanceswithPlants Sign me up for the veil, and forgotten child chest please!
can you also sign me up for all of the recolors, and any of the old apparel!

thank you !!
@DanceswithPlants Sign me up for the veil, and forgotten child chest please!
can you also sign me up for all of the recolors, and any of the old apparel!

thank you !!
QmyJTPL.pngT3mCp93.png
@DanceswithPlants I would like to sign up for Vista: Lightweaver, Goodnight Moonlight Chest, and Accent: Sol Seraph.

Extras: Illuminated Crown, Flowering Gladeboughs and Sparkle Nymph.
@DanceswithPlants I would like to sign up for Vista: Lightweaver, Goodnight Moonlight Chest, and Accent: Sol Seraph.

Extras: Illuminated Crown, Flowering Gladeboughs and Sparkle Nymph.
PTAOCx6.png
@DanceswithPlants; May I please be signed up for the Hewn Philospoher's Veil and all recolours' lists please? Thank you!
@DanceswithPlants; May I please be signed up for the Hewn Philospoher's Veil and all recolours' lists please? Thank you!
s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
@DanceswithPlants please put me down for the Vista: Lightweaver, the Light Ambassador Chest and the Hewn Hunter Skin
@DanceswithPlants please put me down for the Vista: Lightweaver, the Light Ambassador Chest and the Hewn Hunter Skin
43170500.png 66582165.png 49742990.png 72073587.png 26137474.png
@DancesWithPlants

Hello! May I be put down for a Hewn Philosopher's Veil, a Bright Ambassador Chest, and all of the recolors under the Joxar's Extras Raffle? Thank you!
@DancesWithPlants

Hello! May I be put down for a Hewn Philosopher's Veil, a Bright Ambassador Chest, and all of the recolors under the Joxar's Extras Raffle? Thank you!
@DanceswithPlants

Festival Favor - Veil then Spirit of Light
Chests - Bright Ambassador Chest
Brew - None
Area Extras - None
Joxar's Extras - I will edit this as they are added . Magic Nymph > Flatfins > Any Sprite > Any Nymph

If I misunderstood anything and need to change something just let me know! Thanks so much for doing this!!
@DanceswithPlants

Festival Favor - Veil then Spirit of Light
Chests - Bright Ambassador Chest
Brew - None
Area Extras - None
Joxar's Extras - I will edit this as they are added . Magic Nymph > Flatfins > Any Sprite > Any Nymph

If I misunderstood anything and need to change something just let me know! Thanks so much for doing this!!
@DancesWithPlants

Hi DancesWithPlants,

May I request to be on the list for the lightweaver vista and the Bright Ambassador chest?
If I understood correctly about your Joxar's Extra Raffle, may I request to be on the list for the apparel recolors?

DancesWithPlants, thank you for still taking the time to run this and share your wonderful gifts with all of us. I understand how complicated this must be now with the extra apparel/familiars/brewing. I love how fair your distribution system is and how well planned out your threads are. Most of all, thank you for the fun and excitement and kindness you and your donors/grinders continue to choose to share with us. You make every holiday special and memorable!

Cheers! Saskia
@DancesWithPlants

Hi DancesWithPlants,

May I request to be on the list for the lightweaver vista and the Bright Ambassador chest?
If I understood correctly about your Joxar's Extra Raffle, may I request to be on the list for the apparel recolors?

DancesWithPlants, thank you for still taking the time to run this and share your wonderful gifts with all of us. I understand how complicated this must be now with the extra apparel/familiars/brewing. I love how fair your distribution system is and how well planned out your threads are. Most of all, thank you for the fun and excitement and kindness you and your donors/grinders continue to choose to share with us. You make every holiday special and memorable!

Cheers! Saskia
7mXHQ6J.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16