Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@LancelotOfTheSky
You have been added to the lists :)

@Xayxayx
I have switched you to the other list :) is there any other festival favor you are looking for?

@Gyrfalcon2
I have removed you from the list
@LancelotOfTheSky

@Xayxayx
I have switched you to the other list :) is there any other festival favor you are looking for?

@Gyrfalcon2
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants Nope, just the Goodnight Moonlight chest and the forest edge vines (:
@DanceswithPlants Nope, just the Goodnight Moonlight chest and the forest edge vines (:
wjPnp7u.png
@Danceswithplants

Can I be signed up for Forgotten Child, Hewn Veil, and the Snowflake Nymph?
@Danceswithplants

Can I be signed up for Forgotten Child, Hewn Veil, and the Snowflake Nymph?
@DancesWithPlants I managed to get a Hewn Veil, so you can take me off that list.

I'd like to stay on the lists for Joxar and Bring The Eclipse though!

(All except the Electric Nymph and Scavengers Tatters)
@DancesWithPlants I managed to get a Hewn Veil, so you can take me off that list.

I'd like to stay on the lists for Joxar and Bring The Eclipse though!

(All except the Electric Nymph and Scavengers Tatters)
@DancesWithPlants I'd like to sign up for Joxar's recolored apparel and nymph familiars (with the exception of the Snowflake Nymph), and the Bring The Eclipse chest. Many thanks to you!
@DancesWithPlants I'd like to sign up for Joxar's recolored apparel and nymph familiars (with the exception of the Snowflake Nymph), and the Bring The Eclipse chest. Many thanks to you!
@Kenia153 @clanguardian

@Skydust
@Kenia153 @clanguardian

@Skydust
kx9VmHP.png
@Danceswithplants Why have I been removed from all of the lists? I really want that vista and I won't be able to get it on my own. I hoped I'd get it thanks to your giveaway :(
@Danceswithplants Why have I been removed from all of the lists? I really want that vista and I won't be able to get it on my own. I hoped I'd get it thanks to your giveaway :(
@DanceswithPlants My friend what are we in need of? I will just forget what I wanted so we can help as many as possible to get their wish. I am done grinding for the day and kinda burnt out maybe will come back later on. But PM me with what else we need and will try to give from the sales ie:philosphers veil etc....no monies for the joxar stuff :)
@DanceswithPlants My friend what are we in need of? I will just forget what I wanted so we can help as many as possible to get their wish. I am done grinding for the day and kinda burnt out maybe will come back later on. But PM me with what else we need and will try to give from the sales ie:philosphers veil etc....no monies for the joxar stuff :)
gliGNxy.pngtumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
@Aeriae
I'm sorry but I am little confused, you are on all of the lists you asked to be signed up for. Did you use the ctrl+f to find your name in the documents?
@Aeriae
I'm sorry but I am little confused, you are on all of the lists you asked to be signed up for. Did you use the ctrl+f to find your name in the documents?
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants Terribly sorry for the confusion then, I checked the spreadsheet on my phone and forgot that it sometimes goofs up does not display the updated version D:
@DanceswithPlants Terribly sorry for the confusion then, I checked the spreadsheet on my phone and forgot that it sometimes goofs up does not display the updated version D:
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16