Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[color=#D1B300]Thank you to all my volunteers and donors; we were able to give away 42 items this month! I will be announcing the winners of the Extra Raffles tomorrow around 10-12 FR time. The items we were able to get for raffling off were: [quote][item=Boran Veteran][item=Spellwall Boran][item=Celestial Antelope][item=Silver Springbok][item=Charcoal Sprangyroo][item=Sprangyroo][item=Chimera][item=Double-Tailed Warcat][item=Warcat Protector][item=Goldenplains Poodle Mith][item=Marshland Poodle Mith][item=Longneck Skirmisher][item=Longneck Magi][item=Longneck Mender][item=Druidic Crown][item=Pyrite Pauldrons][item=Deeprealm Trident][item=Dryad's Guise][item=Frozen Goblin][item=Gusting Goblin][item=Bubbling Goblin][item=Sprouting Goblin][/quote] [color=#D1B300]Winners will be picked out of users listed as of now; I will not be adding more people to the lists at this point. If you haven't added your name to the Thundercrack Carnivale Ping List feel free to do so or ask me to add you if google sheets does not work on your device. I will see you all next time! [quote][size=2]@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @IceStar9 @Leucine @IceStar9 @Bayviewave @KievU @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @SerigalaMenarik @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @objecthead @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost @Dracana @CrownDeceiver @Cealygosa @Lyka @Starmax @CorsetsNDragons @kjelle @WolfsbaneAvis @sudden @GeriVl @littlesong4 @DeathSpecter @Festival @Lyka @SkyDancer10 @AlvildaBright @Rave31 @Katargo @Aeriae @achoopda @Skydust[/size][/quote]
Thank you to all my volunteers and donors; we were able to give away 42 items this month!

I will be announcing the winners of the Extra Raffles tomorrow around 10-12 FR time. The items we were able to get for raffling off were:

Quote:
Boran Veteran Spellwall Boran Celestial Antelope Silver Springbok Charcoal Sprangyroo Sprangyroo Chimera Double-Tailed Warcat Warcat Protector Goldenplains Poodle Mith Marshland Poodle Mith Longneck Skirmisher Longneck Magi Longneck Mender Druidic Crown Pyrite Pauldrons Deeprealm Trident Dryad's Guise Frozen Goblin Gusting Goblin Bubbling Goblin Sprouting Goblin

Winners will be picked out of users listed as of now; I will not be adding more people to the lists at this point.

If you haven't added your name to the Thundercrack Carnivale Ping List feel free to do so or ask me to add you if google sheets does not work on your device. I will see you all next time!

kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants Could you add me please? I can't open google sheets/docs/etc.
@DanceswithPlants Could you add me please? I can't open google sheets/docs/etc.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngVIQndIw.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@DanceswithPlants
Hi, could you please add me to the pinglsit for Thundercrack Carnivale? Google docs doesn't like my computer. >.<
@DanceswithPlants
Hi, could you please add me to the pinglsit for Thundercrack Carnivale? Google docs doesn't like my computer. >.<
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@DanceswithPlants
Google Docs requires that I download the app to edit, plus it dosen't help that my phone is somewhat old and cannot download it.
May I be added to the pinglist?
@DanceswithPlants
Google Docs requires that I download the app to edit, plus it dosen't help that my phone is somewhat old and cannot download it.
May I be added to the pinglist?
tumblr_otp9a6IjhS1rdacfto1_100.png8SzUkvf.png
A meaningful silence is better than meaningless words.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16