Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | RGX's Treasure & Gem help: Closed
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@RGXiumin

Requesting: 1,000g/1050kT (alternatively, 500g/500kT)
There's two limited gorgeous accents that I've been dying to get, but I don't think I'll be able to scramble the money together before the purchase window ends because of payment plans I have. One is of much higher priority to me than the other (hence alternative)

I know it's a looooot to ask and I'm not trying to be selfish but just

LOOK AT IT

THEY'RE SO PRETTY
@RGXiumin

Requesting: 1,000g/1050kT (alternatively, 500g/500kT)
There's two limited gorgeous accents that I've been dying to get, but I don't think I'll be able to scramble the money together before the purchase window ends because of payment plans I have. One is of much higher priority to me than the other (hence alternative)

I know it's a looooot to ask and I'm not trying to be selfish but just

LOOK AT IT

THEY'RE SO PRETTY
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@rgxiumin

Requesting: 400kt or 450 gems

What for: lair expansions, and gene my progens. Also buying an eliminate for my coliseum team
@rgxiumin

Requesting: 400kt or 450 gems

What for: lair expansions, and gene my progens. Also buying an eliminate for my coliseum team
@Moonfeather
Please only request treasure for items and lair expansions. Treasure for genes is not given out on this forum since I have another forum specifically for that purpose.
@Moonfeather
Please only request treasure for items and lair expansions. Treasure for genes is not given out on this forum since I have another forum specifically for that purpose.
@RGXiumin
Hi! I really want an eliminate, so 400kt or so would be great!
@RGXiumin
Hi! I really want an eliminate, so 400kt or so would be great!
PAMoyvM.png
@RGXiumin
How much I'm requesting: 200kt
What I need it for: lair expansion and three tincture of dissolutions~
@RGXiumin
How much I'm requesting: 200kt
What I need it for: lair expansion and three tincture of dissolutions~
@RGXiumin

How much I'm requesting : 200kt
What I need it for: Lair expansions... I.. Kinda see dragons and go, ooooo, pretty. And then I want to adopt them and then I end up with like.. Ok, I'm the crazy dragon lady. XD
@RGXiumin

How much I'm requesting : 200kt
What I need it for: Lair expansions... I.. Kinda see dragons and go, ooooo, pretty. And then I want to adopt them and then I end up with like.. Ok, I'm the crazy dragon lady. XD
38443667.png
My name has two i's and no L. :)
ADHD - Poke me if I forget stuff!
She/Hers
80733020.png
@RGXiumin
How much I'm requesting: 65-165kt
What I need it for: I am looking to expand my lair at least once and hopefully twice!

Thanks so much for doing this :)
@RGXiumin
How much I'm requesting: 65-165kt
What I need it for: I am looking to expand my lair at least once and hopefully twice!

Thanks so much for doing this :)
@RGXiumin
If I can request for gems/treasure to buy Sprites: 1500 gems for the LAH price
If I can't request for gems/treasure to buy Sprites: 450 gems for 2 eggs.
@RGXiumin
If I can request for gems/treasure to buy Sprites: 1500 gems for the LAH price
If I can't request for gems/treasure to buy Sprites: 450 gems for 2 eggs.
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
@RGXiumin
I'm trying to finish completing two sets of apparel. One of which I'll be using as a prize for a collab raffle I'll be taking part in. (I have a strange need to complete a set of apparel.)

40,000 Treasure for the rest of one set.
And 22,000 Treasure for the rest of the other.
@RGXiumin
I'm trying to finish completing two sets of apparel. One of which I'll be using as a prize for a collab raffle I'll be taking part in. (I have a strange need to complete a set of apparel.)

40,000 Treasure for the rest of one set.
And 22,000 Treasure for the rest of the other.
tumblr_otp9a6IjhS1rdacfto1_100.png8SzUkvf.png
A meaningful silence is better than meaningless words.
@RGXiumin

How much I'm requesting: 900kt, and 1500 gems ;-; I know it's a lot and I'm not asking for it ALL at once, you know?
What I need it for: lair expansions!!! D: I want to breed these lovely babies that I have but I have no spaceeeee ;-; also I want to be able to level other people's dragons, too!
Also, gem-exclusive apparel!!! I absolutely love the faerie boxes, AND I would love to buy accents for my darling dragons!!! (My DREAM accent is 3000 gems though. Because it's limited AHAHAHA but I doubt that'll happen ;-; )
@RGXiumin

How much I'm requesting: 900kt, and 1500 gems ;-; I know it's a lot and I'm not asking for it ALL at once, you know?
What I need it for: lair expansions!!! D: I want to breed these lovely babies that I have but I have no spaceeeee ;-; also I want to be able to level other people's dragons, too!
Also, gem-exclusive apparel!!! I absolutely love the faerie boxes, AND I would love to buy accents for my darling dragons!!! (My DREAM accent is 3000 gems though. Because it's limited AHAHAHA but I doubt that'll happen ;-; )
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16