Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Gift The Person Above A Mystery Crystal
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Hello and welcome to [i]"Gift The Person Above A Mystery Crystal."[/i] Let me explain how it works. This is similar to those games where you give something to the person above you, except, you have no idea what you're getting. And no, you cannot just toss Broken Bone Bottles at someone since that's really rude. The rules are simple: [LIST=1] [*]You cannot send practically useles items to the person above you. These include most easily obtainable items from scavenging or digging. [*]The value of each item must be at least 5,000 treasure worth in LAH. [*]Total value must be at least 10,000 treasure worth. (You could even give them something pricey if you feel like it.) [*]If you'd like to give the person above you a few familiars, the individual value does not matter since familiars aren't very easy to obtain. [*]If you'd like to give the person above you an adopt for whatever reason, the price of the adopt must be at least 10,000 treasure. (Hopefully they'll like the adopt.) [*]And simply put have fun![/LIST] I hope you've read all the rules. [color=DarkRed][u]Edit: Please ping the person you are sending the item(s) to so they know it's your turn to receive. You should also put what method of receiving you'd prefer.[/u][/color] [b]NOTE: If you don't know how to get items to show up, you can refer to the coding below. If spaces are included in the item's name, make sure to put the space, otherwise it won't show up. [code][item=ITEM NAME] [item=Skin: SKIN NAME] [item=Accent: ACCENT NAME] [/code] (For the person below me, I have a wish list you can look through and see if you've got anything I'm looking for. I'll be popping back in every now and again to give something to someone.)
Hello and welcome to "Gift The Person Above A Mystery Crystal."

Let me explain how it works.

This is similar to those games where you give something to the person above you, except, you have no idea what you're getting. And no, you cannot just toss Broken Bone Bottles at someone since that's really rude.

The rules are simple:
  1. You cannot send practically useles items to the person above you. These include most easily obtainable items from scavenging or digging.
  2. The value of each item must be at least 5,000 treasure worth in LAH.
  3. Total value must be at least 10,000 treasure worth. (You could even give them something pricey if you feel like it.)
  4. If you'd like to give the person above you a few familiars, the individual value does not matter since familiars aren't very easy to obtain.
  5. If you'd like to give the person above you an adopt for whatever reason, the price of the adopt must be at least 10,000 treasure. (Hopefully they'll like the adopt.)
  6. And simply put have fun!

I hope you've read all the rules.

Edit: Please ping the person you are sending the item(s) to so they know it's your turn to receive. You should also put what method of receiving you'd prefer.

NOTE: If you don't know how to get items to show up, you can refer to the coding below. If spaces are included in the item's name, make sure to put the space, otherwise it won't show up.
Code:
[item=ITEM NAME] [item=Skin: SKIN NAME] [item=Accent: ACCENT NAME]

(For the person below me, I have a wish list you can look through and see if you've got anything I'm looking for. I'll be popping back in every now and again to give something to someone.)
tumblr_otp9a6IjhS1rdacfto1_100.png8SzUkvf.png
A meaningful silence is better than meaningless words.
Reserved
Reserved
Bump
Bump
@Guppies27 Here's something for you [item=Skin: Poisonous Toridae]
@Guppies27
Here's something for you
Skin: Poisonous Toridae
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@Roserapier Check your crossroads for [item=Daisy Flowerfall] [item=Daisy Lei]
@Roserapier

Check your crossroads for

Daisy Flowerfall Daisy Lei
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
[item=Roundhorn Roundup] @Sylveadiff
Roundhorn Roundup
@Sylveadiff
xpj2Erm.png
@Mewlin Sorry it's not much! [item=skin: sea creature]
@Mewlin
Sorry it's not much!
Skin: Sea Creature
@SinaSins [item=Jade Teardrop Jewelry Box] hope you like jade hah
@SinaSins
Jade Teardrop Jewelry Box

hope you like jade hah
uAAwcdc.gif

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2283533 free dragons
@Firenkyo I hope you're a fan of the coliseum. [item=Berserker] [item=Ambush] [item=Charged Acuity Fragment]
@Firenkyo

I hope you're a fan of the coliseum.
Berserker Ambush Charged Acuity Fragment
@Raccoongirl sending [item=Pyrite Pauldrons] your way ^^
@Raccoongirl sending Pyrite Pauldrons your way ^^
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11